married but wanting to play

Posted in the Peoria Forum

Anonymous

Peoria, IL

#1 Jan 8, 2011
I find myself in the mid forties wanting to try something new i do not want to leave my wife or hurt her but i cannot stop thinking about being with a couple or a differant married women. i just would like new lips.
Believe it

Charleston, WV

#2 May 9, 2012
4 one hubby u need to stay wit your fata-- wifey.u 4 one may b thick but u r 2 short,u cant handle a real female.btw u really should stop lyin your a-- off to your wifey.wait until all of this comes back on u,sicky.u r in your early 40's,u lie,u r a sick freak,wonder what your lil gal would think of her da-da.u r not worth a dime.see ya beotchhhhhhhhhhhh.
well

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 31, 2012
so u mesin with me kara.oh i believe it.why r u sendin me messages again.so no u r 35min away,i will not be staying in peoria afterall,now that your here,stay.i can go back to capmanville,or stay here you decide.i only have 3more weeks and i am coming back,o my own.
ProCCW

O Fallon, MO

#4 Aug 3, 2012
ITHICKNESS wrote:
I find myself in the mid forties wanting to try something new i do not want to leave my wife or hurt her but i cannot stop thinking about being with a couple or a differant married women. i just would like new lips.
Bad idea dude!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most haunted house in Pekin. (Jan '10) 7 hr Krys 45
Lawmaker with lavish decor billed private plane... Feb 25 Sterkfontein Swar... 2
Town officials seeing savings with low gas pric... Feb 6 Kirk Burrows 16
60 years later, gang leader's slaying still uns... (Jan '08) Jan '15 Ruthie Shelton 1,190
Wade Bonk/ Randy Deskin (Sep '09) Jan '15 silent hill 696
Peoria Gang Memebers Face Fedral Charges (Oct '12) Jan '15 shut yo bitch ass up 2
sandra kay white/folsom Jan '15 Mike_johnson 2
Peoria Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Peoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:39 am PST

CBS Sports 5:39AM
LOOK: Possible stadium design for Rams to stay in St. Louis