married but wanting to play

married but wanting to play

Posted in the Peoria Forum

Anonymous

Peoria, IL

#1 Jan 8, 2011
I find myself in the mid forties wanting to try something new i do not want to leave my wife or hurt her but i cannot stop thinking about being with a couple or a differant married women. i just would like new lips.
Believe it

Spencer, WV

#2 May 9, 2012
4 one hubby u need to stay wit your fata-- wifey.u 4 one may b thick but u r 2 short,u cant handle a real female.btw u really should stop lyin your a-- off to your wifey.wait until all of this comes back on u,sicky.u r in your early 40's,u lie,u r a sick freak,wonder what your lil gal would think of her da-da.u r not worth a dime.see ya beotchhhhhhhhhhhh.
well

Parkersburg, WV

#3 Jul 31, 2012
so u mesin with me kara.oh i believe it.why r u sendin me messages again.so no u r 35min away,i will not be staying in peoria afterall,now that your here,stay.i can go back to capmanville,or stay here you decide.i only have 3more weeks and i am coming back,o my own.
ProCCW

O Fallon, MO

#4 Aug 3, 2012
ITHICKNESS wrote:
I find myself in the mid forties wanting to try something new i do not want to leave my wife or hurt her but i cannot stop thinking about being with a couple or a differant married women. i just would like new lips.
Bad idea dude!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most haunted house in Pekin. (Jan '10) Thu Steveomac 79
Deskin Murder Trial (Sep '11) Thu Dallas 30
Randy Deskin (Jan '11) Thu Dallas 9
Details Will NOT Be Forthcoming Aug 12 Corruption Watch... 3
News Ex-lawmaker Schock accuses prosecutors of misco... Aug 10 lawyers gone wild 2
News U.S. Marshals arrest man in Madison for attempt... Aug 10 raphan banksters 9
Anyone know Nellie Bell (Aug '15) Aug 8 oh well 9

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages