Review: Vegas Tattoos

Review: Vegas Tattoos

Posted in the Peoria Forum

jamie

Peoria, IL

#12 Nov 8, 2011
i have had nothing but good work from vegas tattoos they were able to take my idea and turn it into a reality both my sleeves are amazing.
VEGAS

Chillicothe, IL

#13 Apr 11, 2012
really???
Peterson

Peoria, IL

#14 Apr 12, 2012
Never heard of them. They new or just a bunch of nobodies ?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#15 Apr 25, 2012
Testing
Andrea

Peoria, IL

#17 May 18, 2012
got my 1st tat here and will be going back for another. my sister liked mine so much she got hers done here too and we will be getting sister tats done! very patient and creative, i got exactly want i wanted!!
Rachel

East Peoria, IL

#18 May 19, 2012
The guys at Vegas tattoos are the best. They have been tattooing for years. They are amazingly talented and can take your idea and tranform it into living art. I have several tattoos from these guys and will most definatly be back for more!!!
Potential Customer

Peoria, IL

#19 Jun 2, 2012
Do they have a website and where are they located ?
Muffy

Pearland, TX

#20 Aug 8, 2012
Andrea wrote:
got my 1st tat here and will be going back for another. my sister liked mine so much she got hers done here too and we will be getting sister tats done! very patient and creative, i got exactly want i wanted!!
So did you get a tramp stamp ?
joker 420

Bloomington, IL

#21 Aug 26, 2012
To any body who is reading this u need to get all ur tats and peircings done by vegas tattoos they are down to earth ppl and they do some damn good work out of 5 tats and 2 peircing me and my fam got we have no complaints and we are verry happy with the work we received also the rest of the work I have seen them do has all been unique and it all turns out great
Sabashun

United States

#22 Aug 26, 2012
Went in to get some tatts and peircings best shit around.
Cortney

United States

#23 Aug 26, 2012
I got peircings and a tatto here and they're great. Drive an hour just to come her.
oh well

Chicago, IL

#24 Aug 26, 2012
I just let Vegas do what he does and it always turns out better than I expect or envisioned
Muffy

Pearland, TX

#25 Aug 29, 2012
joker 420 wrote:
To any body who is reading this u need to get all ur tats and peircings done by vegas tattoos they are down to earth ppl and they do some damn good work out of 5 tats and 2 peircing me and my fam got we have no complaints and we are verry happy with the work we received also the rest of the work I have seen them do has all been unique and it all turns out great
So the whole family got tats and piercings, ain't that special.
Ron cyndi

United States

#27 Aug 30, 2012
Vegas did a nice job on the chinese symbol on the back of my calf and old ladies leg. fixen to come back and get another done. great job thanks
Muffy

Pearland, TX

#28 Aug 31, 2012
And wht does the chinse symbol say "What was I thinking".?
cyndi

Streator, IL

#29 Sep 3, 2012
Vagas did a very good job on my tattoo. I will be going back for more work for sure.. they were very friendly and profetional...
cyndi

Streator, IL

#30 Sep 3, 2012
Muffy wrote:
And wht does the chinse symbol say "What was I thinking".?
. It says love....
Muffy

Pearland, TX

#31 Sep 3, 2012
I like Charles Manson's swastika tattoo right between his eyes! Nothing tells the parole board that your completely reformed and ready to integrate back into society and be a super productive upstanding citizen than that!!
Ahhhh

Saint Charles, IL

#32 Sep 16, 2012
Muffy wrote:
I like Charles Manson's swastika tattoo right between his eyes! Nothing tells the parole board that your completely reformed and ready to integrate back into society and be a super productive upstanding citizen than that!!
Charles Manson... If an ex-convict-turned-hippie like him could program people to kill, then why not the UaSsA? He was just another created "lone nut" serial killer. Like he would really get a chance to return to society, being a pawn for so many other covert purposes. Just another piece of the big old agenda pie!

Oh and by the way, you are just SO hilarious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most haunted house in Pekin. (Jan '10) Aug 17 Steveomac 79
Deskin Murder Trial (Sep '11) Aug 17 Dallas 30
Randy Deskin (Jan '11) Aug 17 Dallas 9
Details Will NOT Be Forthcoming Aug 12 Corruption Watch... 3
News Ex-lawmaker Schock accuses prosecutors of misco... Aug 10 lawyers gone wild 2
News U.S. Marshals arrest man in Madison for attempt... Aug 10 raphan banksters 9
Anyone know Nellie Bell (Aug '15) Aug 8 oh well 9

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages