Thank Goodness: Obama Eeoc Now Enforcing Islamic Sharia Law

Jun 3, 2013 Full story: Free Republic 26

If these Muslim truck drivers don't want to deliver alcohol, then they shouldn't have taken a job in which part of their duties would be to deliver alcohol.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#1 Jun 3, 2013
US government is using Muslims to curb drunkenness and bring back Americans to their senses.

Welcome then. The next step for these people is to visit the nearest mosque, wash their faces and feet, and read Quran.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#2 Jun 3, 2013
Mawar wrote:
US government is using Muslims to curb drunkenness and bring back Americans to their senses ...
Does this make sense?

from Free Republic:

"The drivers refused to deliver legal products in America? So where, pray tell, does this end? I suspect the EEOC hasn't quite figured out where they'll draw the line on their enforcement of Sharia law ...
Ham sandwiches?
Bibles?...
Single women on buses?
Magazines that depict "un-Islamic" images?
Slot machines and other devices related to gambling?"

Muslim drivers have already refused blind patrons because they wouldn't allow "seeing eye" dogs into their cabs!
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#3 Jun 3, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this make sense?

Muslim drivers have already refused blind patrons because they wouldn't allow "seeing eye" dogs into their cabs!
Now you can be sure my Muslim's taxi is the cleanest in the city.

Blind patron with dog please board by rear door.

Cleaning is required after every use, so a 100% extra fee is chargable.

In case poop found in vehicle, another $50 fee, please.
Mormon

Aurora, Canada

#4 Jun 3, 2013
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you can be sure my Muslim's taxi is the cleanest in the city.
Blind patron with dog please board by rear door.
Cleaning is required after every use, so a 100% extra fee is chargable.
In case poop found in vehicle, another $50 fee, please.
Do you mean to say Muslim cabbies are so clean? on the contrary they are the most stinking, dirty fowl smelling and unkempt taxies in western countries.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#5 Jun 3, 2013
Muslims in the United States are begging to be martyrs for their faith. They keep pushing the envelope for special treatment and unequal privileges. My warning to you arrogant stupid Muslims stop before you push the extremists in our country to the breaking point. I have no doubt you will get your desires if you keep up with this injustice in our nation.
Proud American

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jun 3, 2013
Trisha wrote:
Muslims in the United States are begging to be martyrs for their faith. They keep pushing the envelope for special treatment and unequal privileges. My warning to you arrogant stupid Muslims stop before you push the extremists in our country to the breaking point. I have no doubt you will get your desires if you keep up with this injustice in our nation.
Did you read what Tony Blair said today? Headline: THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH ISLAM. Finally!

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#7 Jun 3, 2013
Proud American wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read what Tony Blair said today? Headline: THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH ISLAM. Finally!
I've always liked that man!
:)
Proud American

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jun 3, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always liked that man!
:)
Me too, if you haven't read his remarks search it! It's on HuffPost and I'm sure elsewhere (can't link it for you on my current device)

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#9 Jun 3, 2013
Proud American wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too, if you haven't read his remarks search it! It's on HuffPost and I'm sure elsewhere (can't link it for you on my current device)
I kind of grew up with him...

:)
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#10 Jun 3, 2013
Mormon wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean to say Muslim cabbies are so clean? on the contrary they are the most stinking, dirty fowl smelling and unkempt taxies in western countries.
Look clean doesn't mean really clean.

For example, a clean looking western man (or woman) may have some poop in his (or her) rear end, because they don't wash after toilet.

A Muslim with rugged dress is cleaner on his body, because we wash, and we don't simply wipe like you do.

Ever wonder why Western women prefer Muslim men?
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#11 Jun 3, 2013
Proud American wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read what Tony Blair said today? Headline: THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH ISLAM. Finally!
What Blair says doesn't reflect what Blair does with his family.

His sister in law is Muslim and preaching Islam.

Mr Blair can severe any remaining relationship with Muslims by divorcing but he actually want to have a real connection - a sort of complex behavior prevalent in the West - while pretending not interested in Islam.

Until the day of conversion.
American girl

Wolcott, CT

#12 Jun 4, 2013
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
Look clean doesn't mean really clean.
For example, a clean looking western man (or woman) may have some poop in his (or her) rear end, because they don't wash after toilet.
A Muslim with rugged dress is cleaner on his body, because we wash, and we don't simply wipe like you do.
Ever wonder why Western women prefer Muslim men?
You're funny
Lonny

Gurnee, IL

#13 Jun 4, 2013
Marwar don't waste your time with these women.
As a gay man you should be spending time here with your own kind.
Come to the HOLE-IN-THE-WALL gay bathouse where gays like you are welcome.
HOLE-IN-THE-WALL respects all races, ages, body types and especially religions.
We all know what Catholic Priest like and here we have plenty of 18+ twinks for them to role play with.
Sorry we do require 18+ legal age for membership.
Marwar if you're into silver daddies we have them too.
If you like it rough we have plenty of leathermen who'll give you a Gitmo like gay role play action.
Marwar whatever your gay fancy is you'll find here among your gay brothers.
So Mawar leave those women alone and come here and take it like a man.
Ask for Lonny at the front desk.
Bring a few of your gay brothers along too.
Extra Detail

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Jun 5, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this make sense?
from Free Republic:
"The drivers refused to deliver legal products in America? So where, pray tell, does this end? I suspect the EEOC hasn't quite figured out where they'll draw the line on their enforcement of Sharia law ...
Ham sandwiches?
Bibles?...
Single women on buses?
Magazines that depict "un-Islamic" images?
Slot machines and other devices related to gambling?"
Muslim drivers have already refused blind patrons because they wouldn't allow "seeing eye" dogs into their cabs!
Muslims must realize that it is against USA law for a seeing eye dog to be denied access with the blind person; it is a real law and protects the rights of blind people. Everywhere that blind people are allowed to have access; the seeing eye dog or dogs must have access to, as well, according to the law which has been around for many years.
Being Up Front

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Jun 5, 2013
Not all Muslims are against alcohol. In Turkey, there are Muslims who drink alcohol. And in Kosovo, there are Muslims who drink alcohol. Those are just 2 examples. While those particular Muslim truck drivers in that internet story will refuse to deliver alcohol, there are other Muslims who will take that job and deliver alcohol, right here in the USA. Those Muslims who will deliver alcohol are those Muslims from liberal, loose nit families not the iron-clad hard rocks religious life style Muslims, especially those who speak in heavy foreign accents.
Lonny

Gurnee, IL

#16 Jun 6, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this make sense?
Joe there are a lot of things that don't make sense.
But here at the HOLE-IN-THE-WALL gay bathouse the only thing that matters is YOU having a great gay time.
Forget it all Joe and just come here and relax in our whirlpool, sauna, steam room, and patio.
Joe you can taste the good life here and much more. Joe a lot of our members appreciate a man with your oral skills. It makes sense Joe that you should be using those oral skills here among your new gay friends.
And just when you can't seem to swallow anymore then take your loves to the play room for an orgy with you on the bottom.
If you do make that certain gay connection take it to your very own private room for Man2Man gay sex.
Will sell anal lube Joe so you won't have to fell any discomfort.
Joe its all about your gay pleasure and we also want it to be safe too.
So we give FREE condoms to those who want them.
Joe come alone or bring a gay friend to HOLE-IN-THE-WALL gay bathouse tomorrow and start the weekend off right.
It just makes good sense doesn't it Joe.
Stop in at the front desk and ask for Lonny
I got just what you need.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#17 Jun 6, 2013
Lonny wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe there are a lot of things that don't make sense.
But here at the HOLE-IN-THE-WALL gay bathouse the only thing that matters is ...
... the size of the hole?
Lonny

Gurnee, IL

#18 Jun 6, 2013
Joe here at HOLE-IN-THE-WALL gay bathouse size really doesn't matter.
You'll find plenty of men ranging from pencil thin to beer can fat. From pinky finger length to ruler length.
Joe whether its your mouth or gurly hole there are gay men who can fill you up.
Joe don't play shy you have plenty of experience to appreciate a gay bathouse of the caliber of HOLE-IN-THE-WALL gay bathouse located between Galesburg and Knoxville.
http://holeinthewallmensclub.org/
Stop in this weekend Joe and i'll give you a 10% discount.
Ask for Lonny at the front desk.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#19 Jun 7, 2013
Mormon wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean to say Muslim cabbies are so clean? on the contrary they are the most stinking, dirty fowl smelling and unkempt taxies in western countries.
fowl smelling
Don't insult the chooks. They don't like muslims either.
Dollarsbill

Carmel, IN

#20 Jun 19, 2013
Mawar wrote:
Ever wonder why Western women prefer Muslim men?
They like to get abused?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
60 years later, gang leader's slaying still uns... (Jan '08) Sat Belchrist 1,188
cant sleep, snapchat ladies? Sat drtyreiko 1
Very last minute shopping Dec 24 Slacker 1
"Operation Clean Sweep" Hits Peoria (Apr '11) Dec 18 Mike 5
Caterpillar firings (Jan '13) Dec 18 Mike 3
Joshua Lee Brooks (Jun '14) Dec 18 Mike 4
Police Blotter (Mar '09) Dec 18 Mike 30
Peoria Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Peoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Peoria News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Peoria

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:55 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 4:55PM
Seahawks, Packers and Panthers grab divisional titles
ESPN 5:02 PM
Seahawks rout Rams, seal NFC's No. 1 seed
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
Yahoo! Sports 6:27 PM
Seahawks take NFC top seed, Packers and Panthers win
Bleacher Report 7:28 PM
Seahawks Clinch NFC's No. 1 Seed