Pure White and Pure Black Wolf Hybrid Puppies For Sale - Arizona

Posted in the Peoria Forum

Since: Dec 11

Fort Jones, CA

#1 Jan 7, 2012
I Just uploaded new pics of our litters of wolf hybrid puppies for sale at wolfhybridpuppies.com for my fans in Arizona

Some of the wolf dog pups are pure white and pure black.

http://www.wolfhybridpuppies.com/wolf-hybrid-...

I Love Wolves
Thank you to all those who've shown their support in Arizona

Fort Jones, CA

#2 Jan 22, 2012
Great new eBook from Wolf Hybrid Dog Breeder Edye Marin at http://www.wolfhybridpuppies.com/i-love-wolve...

Her facebook is at http://www.facebook.com/WolfHybridPuppiesForS...
sammy

Gilbert, AZ

#3 Apr 23, 2012
wolves are wonderfull:)

Lotus, CA

#4 Apr 29, 2012
Before you buy a wolf hybrid puppy or wolf dog puppies read this information. There are MANY BAD BREEDERS OUT THERE. Information especially important for: California Los Angeles Sacramento San Diego Stockton San Francisco Redding Eureka Nevada Reno Las Vegas Carson City Arizona Phoenix Mesa Flagstaff Tuscon Oregon Medford Portland Eugene Washington Seattle Tacoma Redmond Montana Utah Colorado Texas Dallas Houston San Antonio Alaska New York New Jersey Florida Missouri New Mexico Wyoming Louisiana Michigan Illinois Tennessee
http://www.wolfdogspuppiesforsale.com/
morales

Chinle, AZ

#5 Sep 12, 2012
Im am looking for a wolf puppie in phoenix. Where can I find one?
Furrrr

Southfield, MI

#6 Feb 3, 2013
I need a baby(few weeks up to two months) wolf preferably white, i need one in Michigan and can't really leave the state due to no transportation, or does any one know where I can find like a miniature garaff or a cheetah lion or tiger ? For cheap
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#7 Feb 3, 2013
It would be wise to check with your homeowners insurance company or your landlord before buying this type of dog. Some companies put them in the vicious breed category. Some do,some don't . Better be safe and give them a call before you find yourself without coverage after an unexpected incident.
Spot

Royal Oak, MI

#8 Feb 4, 2013
The best thing for wolf/hybrid dogs is for people to STOP BREEDING THEM!
Spot

Royal Oak, MI

#9 Feb 4, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
It would be wise to check with your homeowners insurance company or your landlord before buying this type of dog. Some companies put them in the vicious breed category. Some do,some don't . Better be safe and give them a call before you find yourself without coverage after an unexpected incident.
Smart post! Excellent point. The homeowner's insurance company would probably charge the homeowners more than $100,000 to insure anyone who has a wolf/hybrid dog. Oh! Wait! On second thought, they probably would not even seriously consider insuring them after all; too much of a liability to take on.

Also, I would not want to live next door to a wolf/hybrid dog. I am sure most people would not want to live next door or, even down the street from a wolf/hybrid. Someone would report them for having such a half wild dog in their area. Then, the guardians of a wolf/hybrid would have to rehome their dog, which would prove to be extremely difficult to do. The dog would probably end up in a shelter where it would be killed, because the animal shelter probably would not want to be held liable in case the dog bites a person. The rescues of wolf hybrid dogs are full so they would not be able to take another wolf hybrid dog in to take care of. The best thing for these dogs is for people to stop breeding them, period.
Spot

Royal Oak, MI

#10 Feb 4, 2013
wolfhybridpuppies wrote:
I Just uploaded new pics of our litters of wolf hybrid puppies for sale at wolfhybridpuppies.com for my fans in Arizona
I Love Wolves
I found this comment from a D.V.M. on the Internet. A doctor of veterinary medicine wrote the following:

"Wolf hybrids are unsuitable for a usual household pet setting due to their hereditary, hyperactivity, destructiveness, dominance and predatory behavior toward animals and people (especially children). Rabies vaccination protocols have not been proven reliable in wolves and hybrids. I strongly recommend against breeding or owning these animals for your protection and others."
Spot

Royal Oak, MI

#11 Feb 4, 2013
"Wolf hybrids are unsuitable for a usual household pet setting due to their hereditary hyperactivity, destructiveness, dominance and preditory behavior toward animals and people (espcially children).
Rabies vaccination protocols have not been proven reliable in wolves and hybrids. I strongly recommend against breeding or owning these animals for your protection and others."

The above quotation is from a doctor of veterinary medicine.

Personally, I think the breeding and selling of wolf-dogs should be prohibited in all 50 states.
Spot

Royal Oak, MI

#12 Feb 4, 2013
wolfhybridpuppies wrote:
I Love Wolves
Do you have a license to sell wolf-dogs?
Spot

Royal Oak, MI

#13 Feb 4, 2013
Spot wrote:
"Wolf hybrids are unsuitable for a usual household pet setting due to their hereditary hyperactivity, destructiveness, dominance and preditory behavior toward animals and people (espcially children).
Rabies vaccination protocols have not been proven reliable in wolves and hybrids. I strongly recommend against breeding or owning these animals for your protection and others."
The above quotation is from a doctor of veterinary medicine.
Personally, I think the breeding and selling of wolf-dogs should be prohibited in all 50 states.
Spelling error:[Especially]
thorgodofthunder

Scottsdale, AZ

#15 Jun 24, 2013
Spot wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a license to sell wolf-dogs?
spot,just shutup
SheWolf

United States

#16 Nov 17, 2013
i love wolves! i would get one in a heart beat! And whoever this spot person is, NOBODY REALLY CARES ABOUT YOUR SPELLING ERROR!!! and also almost everybody on this site is looking for a wolf pup and nobody agrees with you.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#17 Nov 18, 2013
How much are wolf pups? What would I do with a wolf?
alfalonewolf

Tempe, AZ

#18 Apr 28, 2014
Spot wrote:
<quoted text>Spelling error:[Especially]
WELL SPOT !!!( what a name ) UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN ADOPTED BY WOLF DOGS / HYBRIDS, YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP !!! THEY ARE WAY BETTER THAN A NORMAL DOG AND TO ALL YOU HATERS OUT THERE, YOU MIGHT AS WELL STOP BREEDING ALL TYPE OF DOGS... YOU RAISE THEM MEAN, YOUR GONNA GET BIT !!! I HAD 3 MALES AND THEY WERE AWESOME AND VERY PROTECTIVE , ESPECIALLY FOR ME, MY OLD MAN WAS BEATING ME UP AND MY WOLF BROKE THRU OUR BACK DOOR TO GET TO HIM FOR HURTING ME !!!! I TRUST THEM BEFORE A MAN !!!!!! Soooo stay off this site !!!!
Jeremy Rand

Scottsdale, AZ

#19 Apr 28, 2014
alfalonewolf wrote:
<quoted text>WELL SPOT !!!( what a name ) UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN ADOPTED BY WOLF DOGS / HYBRIDS, YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP !!! THEY ARE WAY BETTER THAN A NORMAL DOG AND TO ALL YOU HATERS OUT THERE, YOU MIGHT AS WELL STOP BREEDING ALL TYPE OF DOGS... YOU RAISE THEM MEAN, YOUR GONNA GET BIT !!! I HAD 3 MALES AND THEY WERE AWESOME AND VERY PROTECTIVE , ESPECIALLY FOR ME, MY OLD MAN WAS BEATING ME UP AND MY WOLF BROKE THRU OUR BACK DOOR TO GET TO HIM FOR HURTING ME !!!! I TRUST THEM BEFORE A MAN !!!!!! Soooo stay off this site !!!!
You guys realize this is code for black tar heroin and china white?
cher

Los Angeles, CA

#20 May 10, 2014
Phx, az looking for 6-8 wk female 2 wolf to add 2 my 2 GSD pack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a 5 hr phoenix guy 1
SolarCity sues SRP over new fee for rooftop sol... 7 hr Solarman 1
Let Jodi Arias live! 12 hr wondering 3
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 14 hr partylycloudy 745
Mothers of disabled children sue state over bud... (Apr '09) 17 hr Md Melon 327
17 hr green spple 1
White people secretly want to be black (Oct '10) Mar 1 hate me cuz you a... 106
Peoria Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Peoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:31 am PST