mary

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jun 11, 2009
what a beautiful place.I hated to leave-can't wait to come back
J W Simms

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jun 16, 2009
mary wrote:
what a beautiful place.I hated to leave-can't wait to come back
We don't want you to come back; you two bit old hack. J. W. Simms.
mary

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jun 17, 2009
how very UGLY of you.everyone I MET WAS nice and kind-maybe you need to leave that beautiful place
J W Simms

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Jun 18, 2009
mary wrote:
how very UGLY of you.everyone I MET WAS nice and kind-maybe you need to leave that beautiful place
I'm a very UGLY! person and I don't like you, so stay gone. J. W. Simms
mary

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jun 19, 2009
you must be a total dumbazz and I will BE back
J W Simms

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Jun 19, 2009
mary wrote:
you must be a total dumbazz and I will BE back
No you won't you stupid bimbo twit, once you leave you can NEVER!! come back. J. W. Simms.

“Sharon Hill, Newspaper Tiger”

Since: Dec 07

Surprise AZ

#7 Jun 21, 2009
Hey J.W., I'm one of the editors and I've just flagged every one of your posts. One place YOU won't be back is to this page. You must be very weak to be so anonymously abusive. Go ahead and trash talk me too while you can, if you must. You and your opinion don't matter.
Elliot Ness

United States

#8 Jun 21, 2009
SNASharon wrote:
Hey J.W., I'm one of the editors and I've just flagged every one of your posts. One place YOU won't be back is to this page. You must be very weak to be so anonymously abusive. Go ahead and trash talk me too while you can, if you must. You and your opinion don't matter.
No one to this point has been able to silence him. How is now any different?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Winco Foods Surprise AZ - New! 2 hr Richard 1
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) 4 hr phx623 60
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a 8 hr 9ernation 12
City-Data Forum (Aug '09) 13 hr Joe 403
Goodwill of Central Arizona Ceo makes $432,684 ... Sun GOODWILL LIARS 6
Children at coffee shops Apr 18 Steve 1
White people secretly want to be black (Oct '10) Mar 31 cliff 109
More from around the web

Peoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]