Arias says in interview that she want...

Arias says in interview that she wants death

There are 5 comments on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from May 9, 2013, titled Arias says in interview that she wants death. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

Jodi Arias reacts after she was found of guilty of first-degree murder in the gruesome killing of her one-time boyfriend, Travis Alexander, in their suburban Phoenix home, Wednesday, May 8, 2013, at Maricopa County Superior Court in Phoenix.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

Did Donutman Betray Her

Spring, TX

#1 May 9, 2013
Off with her head! She should have to endure EVERYTHING the man she killed endured.
hln sucks

Elkhart, IN

#2 May 9, 2013
I think the crazy bitch should get a new trial because
1. the prosecutor lied
2. the medical examiner lied
3. the jury was not sequestered and without question should have been then they wouldn't have been able to go home at nite and watch HLN crucify her because that's what really happened isn't it? I mean honestly HLN hasn't ever meet a prosecutor who's dick they did not suck!
4. I never heard a bad comment coming from Jodi about Travis but! he threw regular hissy fits on her and called her every thing under the sun
5. I think Travis threw a fit on her and slamed her and she kicked his ass I just don't see a 195 pound man that is working out and in good shape letting a 115 pound girl do this to him he needed to grow a pair and take her down I smell pussy! I just don't see the premeditation this is Casey Anthony revenge and HLN should be shut down it should be illegal for them to hold court outside of court would you want them to do that to you? or your loved one? I would punch Vinny in the mouth
NONO

United States

#3 May 10, 2013
Travis was a pig and rapist.
He got what was comming to him.

Free Arias.
well

Lexington, KY

#4 May 10, 2013
body language expert tells vinny the poo jodi don't want death before life in prison,told poo one of her 3 holes wasn't gimping,remember the pyramid man called her a 3 hole wonder!
stuck in a lodi

Elkhorn City, KY

#8 Jun 18, 2013
In the begining I supported Death for her, but now not so much because when one gets a Death sentence they are isolated from general prison population. She already thinks she's special and deserves special treatment, so I now say give her LWOP, turn her into the general prison population and Justice will be served Twice! lol She will make somebody a nice b$tch with her LWOP Badge for years and years to come. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republican Senate Candidate Tells Melania Trump... 2 hr Lipz238 21
Why are there so many idiots from Minnesota in AZ? 6 hr But But But 2
OK Trump saves 1K jobs Sat Go Blue Forever 2
Faithless Electors Dump Trump, let Congress Cho... Sat Protesters CAN WORK 3
last post wins! Fri Princess Hey 67
Veteran Crusis Line Nov 30 Pontiac Citizen 1
Smoking females Nov 30 Trump 4 Clinton 0 4

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance