Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' personalities Brad Perry, Dan Davis

Mar 11, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Business Journal

"Good Morning Arizona" personalities Brad Perry and Dan Davis were let go Wednesday by KTVK-TV Channel 3, according to local media sources and individuals close to the station.

Comments
481 - 500 of 595 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Gina and April wearing the same color dress today, kind of purple. Both had boots on. Really sexy and hot.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Jaime Cerreta filling in for Carey on the evenings news. She has a monster rack but who's complaining.
Ozzie Guillen

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

broadwayvi77 wrote:
well,have been single since 2 years now since when my ex broke my heart in the state,right now am in lagos nigeria living with my mom back,i left the state since when my ex broke m y heart,so just tired of been lonely so i decide to try the online dating thing,also i dont want to get hurt again bcos giving away a heart can hurt ... having a broken heart can be life threatening, even to the strongest people. But, receiving one is the greatest gift and all i am seeking for is an endless relationship for the rest of my life,distance means so little when someone means so much
What does that have to do with sweet, sexy Gina??
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Ozzie Guillen wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with sweet, sexy Gina??
You're so right. We just want to hear about Gina.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Kim doing the evening weather at 5:00. That dress really shows off that great body of hers. Love the way her necklace was hanging off to the side emphasizing her left boob. She's got an awesome rack.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Off to another wonderful week with Gina. Love when she wears those dresses that kind of wrap around. The blue one she has on today really brings attention to those fabulous breasts of hers. She is so hot, hot, hot. Thanks Gina for being the most beautiful woman on Phoenix TV.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Watching Channel 10 news right now. Kari Lake doing the weather so she had to come out from behind the news desk. For an older woman, she has a killer body. Definitely Channel 10's MILF.

Since: May 13

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

April looks damn good this morning.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

procell wrote:
April looks damn good this morning.
Gina and April both looking good this morning but they usually are the two hottest women on Phoenix TV.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Gina and April looking so good and sexy again this morning, especially Gina. Can't believe how hot she looks at six in the morning. They're a great way to start the morning. Thanks girls, keep doing it every morning. You get my day off to a great start.
Anonymous

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

If you like news comedy music check phoenix.ourcityradio.com we are looking for submissins in all genres support local talent.

We also have 1400+ stations even overseas contact us on facebook or by website this is the new way of radio.
Ozzie Guillen

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

GinaLover wrote:
Gina and April looking so good and sexy again this morning, especially Gina. Can't believe how hot she looks at six in the morning. They're a great way to start the morning. Thanks girls, keep doing it every morning. You get my day off to a great start.
. Wish there was a way to attach pictures.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Another great Friday to end this week. Gina and April lighting up the TV screen as usual. April looking especially luscious in that blue dress. Showing a lot of leg and bare arms. The dress shows off her breast perfectly. Gina's hotness evident again today. Purple and pink are her colors. She still is the most beautiful woman on Phoenix TV.

Since: Jan 12

Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Since: Jan 12

Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Shirlock from Mesa wrote:
What happened to Patti from Channel 3? Did she get fired or health reasons why she left?
They never mention her, what happened?
Phx

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Where is Tara Hitchcock?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Phx wrote:
Where is Tara Hitchcock?
She travels a lot and posts pictures on her FB, but she's not on any TV show.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

A couple of older foxes on the Channel 3 Evening News tonight. The blonde, Jaime Cerreta, has a massive rack. The kind of rack that deserves some motorboatin'. Andi Barness is filling in doing the weather. She's got a killer body for an older woman. They're both great eye candy so it doesn't really matter how bad the news is. Can''t wait to see Gina in the morning though.
Dr Lump E Tits

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

GinaLover wrote:
A couple of older foxes on the Channel 3 Evening News tonight. The blonde, Jaime Cerreta, has a massive rack. The kind of rack that deserves some motorboatin'. Andi Barness is filling in doing the weather. She's got a killer body for an older woman. They're both great eye candy so it doesn't really matter how bad the news is. Can''t wait to see Gina in the morning though.
Hey are you a fan of Alexis del chiaro?

Since: May 13

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Just as I cannot wait for April tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Peoria Discussions

Search the Peoria Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. 5 hr Tommy 1
Quick Feature Points Referral Code 11 hr Hailey 2
WordPress Training in Phoenix Arizona 14 hr carl 2
Nostradamus (Jan '14) 17 hr guest 55
we are suppliers of froozen chicken feet in l... (Mar '13) 19 hr S Templer 27
Uncle Niece sex....Incest? Relationship? (Aug '13) Thu that guy 15
Do Mexicans make good pets Thu Big Jim 6
•••
•••