Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' personalities Brad Perry, Dan Davis

Mar 11, 2009 Full story: The Business Journal 737

"Good Morning Arizona" personalities Brad Perry and Dan Davis were let go Wednesday by KTVK-TV Channel 3, according to local media sources and individuals close to the station.

Full Story

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#496 Jun 21, 2013
BonerBoyII wrote:
Kim Quintero, a young version of Gina, with bigger T*ts and a slightly hotter body, is my new morning stroke material, although Gina still looked hot with that red dress and strap around the ankles hi heels!
I will, of course, only masterbate while watching these women, with the express written consent of Pasquali - thank you again, Pasquali, for telling me what women are hot and which ones are not! Otherwise, how would I ever be able to know which females to masterbate to?
I have some personal property I'll be needing to sell, so hopefully Pasquali will be there to tell me how much to ask for each item, as Pasquali is obviously all knowing about all topix ( get it, "TOPIX" ?)!
Thank Allah for internet geniuses like Pasquali, otherwise all us other lowlifes would never know how to get through a day - thank you Pasquali, for being there to lead us through the darkness and into the light!!!!
She's too good for you.
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

#497 Jun 21, 2013
Pasquali wrote:
<quoted text>
She's too good for you.
Jesus, dude, get over yourself!
I don't want any of them; they'd cost way too much money, are probably lame and lazy in the sack, and besides, I'd much rather bend you over in the shower and spray my load all over your face.
I only watch 3tv for spanking material - Allah knows it's the worst news station in the area, if not in the US.
But you keep thinking highly about yourself - Allah knows you're all alone in that category.
Kiss, kiss you half-a-f*ckin F*G!!!
Have A Really Nice Day, F*cktard!
Master B

Phoenix, AZ

#499 Jun 22, 2013
I would love to see, Beverly kidd and Brittany shipp, kidnap kari lake in that red dress she wears that zips in front!
Strap her down to xaviers cross, gagged and blindfolded, as they both seductively unzip her dress, opens it, caresses her body around her bra and panties, before undoing her bra and cutting off her panties, and making her climax multiple times!!!
Then, find out if she is ticklish, and tickle her into submission, then make kari lick them until they climax!!!!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#500 Jun 22, 2013
Master B wrote:
I would love to see, Beverly kidd and Brittany shipp, kidnap kari lake in that red dress she wears that zips in front!
Strap her down to xaviers cross, gagged and blindfolded, as they both seductively unzip her dress, opens it, caresses her body around her bra and panties, before undoing her bra and cutting off her panties, and making her climax multiple times!!!
Then, find out if she is ticklish, and tickle her into submission, then make kari lick them until they climax!!!!
I'd love to see all of their tits and shoot a hot load over all of them. Then Kari could lick it off.
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

#501 Jun 24, 2013
Gina's dress this morning, showing off those great T*Ts, got me rock hard.
Had a nice, big creamy load all over my stomach in no time.
Thanks again Gina, for helping me get off.
You are one HOTT babe..........
Pasquali offered to lick my load off my stomach and clean up the c*m in my pubes - wasn't that nice of him?
Justin

United States

#502 Jun 24, 2013
BonerBoyII wrote:
Gina's dress this morning, showing off those great T*Ts, got me rock hard.
Had a nice, big creamy load all over my stomach in no time.
Thanks again Gina, for helping me get off.
You are one HOTT babe..........
Pasquali offered to lick my load off my stomach and clean up the c*m in my pubes - wasn't that nice of him?
That's exactly what I was thinking.
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

#503 Jun 24, 2013
I'd love to spend 2 hours alone with her, just slowly undressing her, leaving her hi-heels on, laying her on the bed, and then exploring every inch of her body with my tongue, spending a LOT of time between her legs and A** cheeks.......
Of course I'd have to take a nice, long wiff of those panties or thong!!!!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#504 Jun 26, 2013
Another flattering dress on Gina this morning. Shows off those hips and waist perfectly. The legs are always awesome. Just a hint of cleavage on those beautiful breasts. Thanks GIna. You look so hot and always make my morning so much better.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#505 Jun 27, 2013
Gina looks so sexy in that tight blue dress. Wish she wasn't wearing that huge necklace though. You can't see how magnificent those breasts are. Oh well, she looks hot enough for me to rub one out to her. Thanks Gina, stay sexy.
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

#506 Jun 28, 2013
Agreed, that "Head Piece of the Staff of Rah" is really jive and cheap looking, but she got me to shoot yet another big load all over myself - Thanks again Gina!
The other hottie is the new weather bim Kim - that woman has a body and face that just screams for a 20 guy bukkake session, with Gina cleaning her up and then the two of them doing a c*m swap!!!
Really YUMMY!!!!!
Gina and Kim doing Sexy Time - Very Nice !!!!
Chinqui !!!!!!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#507 Jun 29, 2013
BonerBoyII wrote:
Agreed, that "Head Piece of the Staff of Rah" is really jive and cheap looking, but she got me to shoot yet another big load all over myself - Thanks again Gina!
The other hottie is the new weather bim Kim - that woman has a body and face that just screams for a 20 guy bukkake session, with Gina cleaning her up and then the two of them doing a c*m swap!!!
Really YUMMY!!!!!
Gina and Kim doing Sexy Time - Very Nice !!!!
Chinqui !!!!!!
Agree with you on Kim. Since I can't see Gina on the weekends, Kim is definitely a welcome substitute. That green dress she has had on all day doing the weather shows off her great body. Awesome t*ts and a$$. Channel 3 has the best women for getting off. Check out Crystal Cruz if you get a chance. Another luscious rack.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#508 Jul 4, 2013
No Gina or Kim this morning so I had to beat off to April. Not bad though, she is still sexy in her own way. She made my rocket go off all over the place and that's what really counts. Thanks April, you still got it. Thanks to Channel 3 too for having the most beautiful women on TV.
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

#509 Jul 4, 2013
April is DEFINATELY HOTT in a subdued kinda way, but I've gotta believe she's like Ashley from "My Wife Ashley" fame, where she has that innocent look but will do the nastiest sex imaginable and then want more.
I'd love to see April do a Bukkake session, with 15-20 guys finishing all over her face and in her mouth - or multiple creampies in both her holes, then have the Russian girl clean her up and out!
SWEET!!!!!!!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#510 Jul 5, 2013
Hey BBII, pleasant surprise tonight. Stella is doing the evening news. She's got a satiny black blouse on that is straining at the buttons. What a rack on her. Going to have to shoot a quick load before the D'Backs game starts.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#511 Jul 5, 2013
Caught Caribe Devine on channel 12 weather tonight. Another nice rack and ass.
FcKu2

Phoenix, AZ

#512 Jul 6, 2013
LanaAZ wrote:
It's sad that all of you are making these negative comments. If you want to watch serious news, you know you should turn the channel to some other station, I agree. But part of the reason channel 3 has been less serious is because we need that in our day, to just be fun, relaxed and pick on each other, just like family. The reason I loved waking up to channel 3 was because they were/are so laid back and fun with each other. If I want to watch serious local news, I don't even turn to channel 10 because the ladies there look like they are strippers...I turn the channel to 5 or 12.
Hey "LanaAZ", lick my left nut.
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

#513 Jul 6, 2013
Stella, moaning in Russian while both her holes are being tongue f*cked
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#515 Jul 8, 2013
Nice dress on Gina this morning. That necklace is bringing attention to that little bit of cleavage she is showing. Still the most beautiful woman on Phoenix TV.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#516 Jul 10, 2013
I love you Gina but April is upstaging you this morning. April looks so hot in that striped dress. It shows just how firm, round, and luscious her breasts really are and that ass is out of sight. Going to be a messy morning. Thanks women of GMAZ.

Since: May 13

Phoenix, AZ

#517 Jul 10, 2013
April is the hottest

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 loose llamas lassoed after running amok near ... 2 hr goonsquad 2
Let Jodi Arias live! 4 hr Justice for Jodi 1
us airways / american airlines (Aug '14) 19 hr Airline 19
City-Data Forum is based in North Korea! (Jun '11) Thu Stevo 11
are the goodwill stores really nonprofit? what ... Feb 23 Leslie 4
Review: Arizona Armed and Unarmed Guard Trainin... (Mar '12) Feb 23 James 39
we are suppliers of froozen chicken feet in l... (Mar '13) Feb 22 Tlt international 30
Peoria Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Peoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:42 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:42AM
Cardinals' Darnell Dockett Offers Youth Football Players Sound Advice on Life
Bleacher Report 3:37 PM