Evansville woman sentenced to 10 year...

Evansville woman sentenced to 10 years in meth operation

There are 3 comments on the Evansville Courier & Press story from Apr 9, 2012, titled Evansville woman sentenced to 10 years in meth operation. In it, Evansville Courier & Press reports that:

Kimberly Wyatt appeared Monday in U.S. District Court where Chief Judge Richard L. Young accepted a plea agreement sentencing her to 10 years in prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evansville Courier & Press.

lookin

Glendale, AZ

#1 Apr 20, 2012
Kim Wyatt was never a dealer, she is a meth addict whose sister Debbie Wyatt implicated in her in her meth dealings. Debbie Wyatt also was responsable for her nephew getting a three year sentence. Whatever happens to Debbie she deserves. I hope they treat her real good in prison. Her family will have nothibg to do with her.She only got clean because they were going to put her in jail if she had another dirty drug test. May she rot in hell.
wow

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2014
Who the heck r u to say things about this woman when u have no right to? Were u there? Did u see it? I thought it was GOD'S JOB to JUDGE¡!!!Wow u r going to hell
Just sayin tho

United States

#4 Feb 28, 2016
wow wrote:
Who the heck r u to say things about this woman when u have no right to? Were u there? Did u see it? I thought it was GOD'S JOB to JUDGE¡!!!Wow u r going to hell
They're going to hell? Did you not just say it was Gods job to judge? You just condemned someone and then did it to yourself did you not?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats get giddy about a perennial target: A... 21 hr spud 8
Jay’s dispen-sary. A d d y s IRs n XR etc 23 hr paulo 2
News Valley double amputee gets hole-in-one golfing Sat Larry Silvestri 1
When is McCain going to die ? Sat Bloodonmyhands 4
News Meet an Arizona Summit Law School graduate who ... May 18 walter reed 2
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) May 18 george orwell 158
Is George Orwell's Dystopian prophecy coming true? (Jun '13) May 18 zio doublespeak 4

Peoria Jobs

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages