Jeremy Rand wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone know where I can buy some BTH?
hmu... pm...
stray

Mesa, AZ

#32 Apr 20, 2014
the real jojo wrote:
There are so many hookers up and down 27th avenue that I think the police are getting paid off. They all go in and out of that Mexican bar next to the Twin Palms apartments. They stand outside the gates looking for business. I am getting tired of it. When you pull in and try to open the gates, several of the hookers will run in and start knocking on doors. The police need to bust the bar, they are doing more than selling drinks there. In fact I hardly ever see a car in front, so what are they doing?
While I commiserate with your not being able to get into your own home without a hassle, I would have to parrot Judge Judy and say move. You'll sleep better and not have the drama in your like.
ZIONIST BANKSTERS

Bradenton, FL

#34 Apr 23, 2014
LaShawn wrote:
Will they service a brother? I need me a ho tonight. How much them chicana's gonna cost me?
..........Hillary Clinton, TED CRUZ , Barabara Boxer , Pam Geller , Andrea Mitchell and Chuck Schumer are HOES employed by the AIPAC goonsquads and mossad hit and run drivers , RED CORVETTE , FL tag 911TH ..........Congress is iSSraeli occupied territory..........SCOTUS is controlled by zionist lawyers gone wild , from Louis Brandeis , Felix Frankfurter , Lewis Powell and the Ziotard BAR.
doublem

Scottsdale, AZ

#35 May 31, 2014
do u have a number
Orno

Summersville, WV

#37 Jun 1, 2014
TOM wrote:
YOU better be careful because these GIRLS
carry a multitude of diseases including AIDS!
also', the police have sting raids! Stay
from,Massage Parlors because the police
often raid those places as well as the Adult
Stores! It's not worth getting caught!
You ruined it all....mommy!
Hotzoz

Phoenix, AZ

#38 Jun 24, 2014
Lezzy wrote:
I get my clam buffed for under sixty bucks and come until I pass out.
Where at.??
Falcon9

Anderson, IN

#39 Jun 24, 2014
I would never lower myself to have sex with anyone that doesn't have at least one million in liquidity. Plus,you can't trust the people within the lower castes of our society. From the middle class on down,people look dirty. The poor are pigs. AND....Don't get me started on those of varying ethnicity. You can only trust white-men of affluence and wealth. That's why I restrict my sexual needs outside of marriage with like-minded dainty Republican men. To be a Republican is to be dainty,white,wealthy,male,deli cate and with refined tastes. So refined in fact,hypocrisy is a way of life for us.

I value my family jewels.

Privatization is our raison d'etre!

That's right. I support the PRIVATIZATION of America. I value my privates. So I will only share my privates with my fellow Republicans. That's PRIVATIZATION! And it's an exclusive club. A very exclusive club for GROWTH I might add!!

Have YOU had YOUR Republican Public Restroom Tryst today?
stigblatta

United States

#40 Jun 30, 2014
Moving to Phoenix in six months and love da hoes message me girls

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#41 Jul 2, 2014
stigblatta wrote:
Moving to Phoenix in six months and love da hoes message me girls
Most are Hispanic or Mexicans with moldy labia's. Their snatch smells like hot garbage and eight day old fish.
Kurts Mangled Arm

Buffalo, NY

#42 Jul 2, 2014
Where my snow bunnies at?
DR SOS

Houston, TX

#43 Jul 11, 2014
The DOCTOR WILL TREAT YOUR MANGLED ARM AS WELL AS YOUR RACIST TENDENCIES, KURT HENNIG AKA KDMENSCH,. IF NO BLACK COMBAT VETERANS GET YOU OUTSIDE THE CHINESSE RESTAURANT,.
curious

San Antonio, TX

#44 Jul 13, 2014
Why do Mexican vagina's smell like moldy cheese?
pimpuphoesdown

United States

#45 Jul 14, 2014
27th ave must be really poping I know a low key LA boy who drives a white mercedes a silver avenager a silver mercedes and a black mercedes and a white Bmw who makes so much money that he has bought 3 houses and has 1 apartment he may not be a pimp but he knows what he is doing out there cuz this cat is paid and he is the only one who doesnt sweat the girls out there he just sit bk and watches them until they approachs him then he put onto some real money...... hoes need that easy life fast money better get wit him
Gringo

Scottsdale, AZ

#47 Jul 15, 2014
LaShawn's mama works there and will take it in the tailpipe for $10 and a rock.
Mom of Ten

Tennessee Ridge, TN

#49 Jul 16, 2014
i gots ta support my keds.
Juan Carlos Garcia

San Antonio, TX

#50 Jul 19, 2014
pimpuphoesdown wrote:
27th ave must be really poping I know a low key LA boy who drives a white mercedes a silver avenager a silver mercedes and a black mercedes and a white Bmw who makes so much money that he has bought 3 houses and has 1 apartment he may not be a pimp but he knows what he is doing out there cuz this cat is paid and he is the only one who doesnt sweat the girls out there he just sit bk and watches them until they approachs him then he put onto some real money...... hoes need that easy life fast money better get wit him
That's nothing, I live in my 1981 ford neon with my whole retarded family
exGMan

Gilbert, AZ

#51 Jul 22, 2014
Wow... I bet I can total up all the IQ's of all the posters in this tread and the total would still be less then the fingers on my two hands...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McCain appears ready for 2016 reelection bid 9 hr Taxpayer for years 13
us airways / american airlines 9 hr Taxpayer for years 6
Lyndell Cherry, 29, died at the scene 16 hr Yeah Boy 20
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 19 hr Ace75 646
Review: Exclusive Reception Hall Wed i agree 4
Debate: Gay Marriage - Phoenix, AZ (Jul '10) Wed pale 291
man hung from a tree in Peoria this morning Oct 26 g1a4k3 1
Peoria Dating
Find my Match

Peoria People Search