Peoria dad who shot daughter, himself...

Peoria dad who shot daughter, himself ID'd

There are 25 comments on the Arizona Republic story from Mar 8, 2008, titled Peoria dad who shot daughter, himself ID'd. In it, Arizona Republic reports that:

Beth Duckett and Maxine Park The Arizona Republic Mar. 8, 2008 08:23 AM Police have identified the man who shot and killed his 21 2-year-old daughter and then took his own life Friday as 33-year-old Michael ... via Arizona Republic

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arizona Republic.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nancy

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Nov 6, 2008
To you Devil girl YOU ARE THE ONE who will rot in hell. Don't talk shit when you don't even know what your talking about. Mike was the sane one and it seems to me that you have your own issues. I would never take my kids to the daycare where you work, that's for sure! You should sit back and shut your flapp'n jaws cause you make no scense.
FRANKG friend of mikes

Mesa, AZ

#22 Dec 18, 2008
FIRST OF ALL HE NEVER MOLESTED HIS OWN DAUGHTER!i met mike in 99. i seen mike every day up until last year when he left the company we worked for, as a diesel machanic for a painting job. then a mechanic at a transmission shop... we worked together at werner trucking and we both left there for more pay at jb hunt trucking... mike did have a temper problem. i remember when he met his daughters mom. he never had nothing nice to say about her. when he had amy... the tone of his voice was diffrent, the moment she was born. all he could talk about was amy. he told me he wanted to name her maria but his girl wouldnt let him. mike was a good father! he hated amy's mom. but not enough to kill amy. R.I.P MIKIE AND AMY... IF YOU READ THIS NANCY IM TRYING TO GET IN CONTACT OF HIS MOM BUT SHE MOVED FROM THE LAST PLACE I KNEW SHE LIVE AT... 63 AND GLENDALE
J shumaker

Tempe, AZ

#23 Mar 31, 2009
mike was my cousin and i hadn't seen him in years but he will be greatly missed. i just recently found out about this and cant believe it happend. rest in peace mike.
ME-M

Queen Creek, AZ

#24 Jul 13, 2009
HE WAS AFFRAID TO LEAVE HER ALONE ON THIS EARTH?????? SHE HAD A MOTHER AND A GRRANDMOTHER THAT TOOK GOOD CARE OF HER. MICHAEL ONLY HAD PARTIAL CUSTODY OF AMY. SO ITS BS TO SAY THAT HE DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE HER ALONE SHE WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ALONE. ITS SELFISH TO SAY THAT. KNOW VANESSA AND HER MOTHER HAVE TO LIVE IN PAIN FOR THE REST OF THIER LIVES. REGARDLESS OF WHAT EVERYONE THINKS HAPPENED IF NO FOUL PLAY, I BELIEVE THAT HE WAS VERY DEPRESSED AND ILL
Regan

Mena, AR

#26 Jul 29, 2010
I live in the current address now. I didn't believe the rumors at first the neighborhood kids told me about it and I believed they were acting stupide. I now look in horror upon this article. Is this house haunted? Is there an evil vibe?
What's going on?!?!?!
God bless the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finding guy nick named Que 13 hr Late for the party 2
Looking for a guy that is in Phoenix. 14 hr Late to the party 1
I'm a young guy looking for a MILF (Sep '12) 16 hr dada1989 5
Looking for my brother (Mar '14) 23 hr sister 7
Peoples ignorant kids Mon vallsunn 2
Women go into nursing just to leer at their nud... Mon vallsunn 3
William Wayne Macumber (Jun '10) Sun Wow 23
More from around the web

Peoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE