Peoria dad who shot daughter, himself...

Peoria dad who shot daughter, himself ID'd

There are 25 comments on the Arizona Republic story from Mar 8, 2008, titled Peoria dad who shot daughter, himself ID'd. In it, Arizona Republic reports that:

Beth Duckett and Maxine Park The Arizona Republic Mar. 8, 2008 08:23 AM Police have identified the man who shot and killed his 21 2-year-old daughter and then took his own life Friday as 33-year-old Michael ... via Arizona Republic

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arizona Republic.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Betty

Mesa, AZ

#1 Mar 12, 2008
I just want to say that I personallly knew both Michael and Amy and there is No Way He was responsable for this. There is definatley fowel play.
Paulina

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Apr 4, 2008
Betty wrote:
I just want to say that I personallly knew both Michael and Amy and there is No Way He was responsable for this. There is definatley fowel play.
Betta do you know the address where this happened all my friends and family are telling me this happened in our old house shortly after we moved?
was the address 9145 W. Acoma?
The Truth

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Apr 4, 2008
More than likely she was going to report him for child molestation so he killed her and hiself.
the real truth

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Apr 29, 2008
I knew michael pretty well and you stupid people, he didn't molest his daughter aimee, aimee was his life, mike and a mental illness and was unmedicated.
Reality

Peoria, AZ

#5 Apr 29, 2008
Probably right "The Truth" - I love it when kiddie diddlers kill themselves but it's sad when they take someone else too.
the real truth

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Apr 30, 2008
Do all of you know mike and amy grow? just curious. If so, do you have any pertinent information about this case at all? any info would be greatly appreciated...thanks...
Grows former roommate

Santa Monica, CA

#7 May 16, 2008
..., and Cousin of the man who found the bodies
First of all "the truth" who made that derogitory comment, you probably never even met either of them, and regardless of the situation at hand that is not a accusation that needs to be put out there at anyone unless you have a good reason, second of all I will say a prayer for you to learn to respect the dead alot more-so then what you do, but I can tell you that Amy was Mike's life, and I used to change her diapers, and there was no sign of sexual abuse what so ever, as sick and sad as it sounds I believe that he killed her out of love, he felt that no one could care for his daughter the way that he did, not saying in anyway that it is just or even practical, just stateing my opinion on why he would take such a young beautiful life, that of Amy.
LYNCH

Sun City, AZ

#8 May 19, 2008
RIP beautiful Amy
Eric

Phoenix, AZ

#9 May 20, 2008
Betty wrote:
Betty,

How DARE you support a foul demon murderer?

There is no place in our world for the diabolical murderous rage that Michael had.

You should be thankful that, having know this MOSTER, you weren't one of his victims.
Devil Girl

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Jun 25, 2008
Betty wrote:
Bull...I knew them too, and he was a fu**ing psycho. Anyone who thinks he is innocent should be shot and killed as well.
I took care of Amy at the daycare that she went to...And I'm just miffed that he killed himself like a puss before someone else could do it.
Devil Girl

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Jun 25, 2008
the real truth wrote:
I knew michael pretty well and you stupid people, he didn't molest his daughter aimee, aimee was his life, mike and a mental illness and was unmedicated.
You knew them so well, but you don't even know how to spell her name...MORON
A-M-Y
Five Years

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Jul 13, 2008
Okay Devil Girl so you took care of Amy at the daycare oh WOW you really knew Mike well. You should shut your big mouth because you have no clue...MORON
living in reality

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Jul 18, 2008
anyone who kills a 2 1/2 yr old girl is a piece of dog [email protected]#. All of you that know him, and are backing him up are denial maniacs. THAT GUY NEEDS TO ROT IN HELL. the world is better off now that he is dead
living in reality

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Jul 18, 2008
R.I.P. AMY. Condolences to mom and grandmom
M_P_ Chicago

Chicago, IL

#15 Jul 25, 2008
It is very easy to jump into conclusions make judgement about incident like this. Please be more compassionate with the families of the people involved in this tragedy. We are not God to jugde.
Still Wondering

Avondale, AZ

#16 Aug 31, 2008
Okay, I just had to come on here and look up what has been said about what happened to Mikey and Amy. I'm Mikey's cousins wife. I knew Mikey, he lived with us for awhile. Yes, it is true that he had a horrible temper, but I also know he loved Amy more than anything in this world. He didn't want to be here anymore and he felt it was worse to leave her here alone, unprotected, than to kill her. No, we don't understand or agree with his actions, but we also don't have his mind set. He was alone inside of himself. Depression is a very lonely place. I do believe Mikey was very, very ill and it only got worse as he got older. I'm so mad at him, yet there is a compassionate place for him inside my heart. I feel sorry for him that he was so alone and no one, I mean NO ONE, could save him. Or Amy..... Don't dare say he molested Amy, you sound so ignorant and stupid for saying that. He did what he did out of love, no matter how wrong that sounds or seems to ANY of us.
Baby Girl

West Bend, WI

#17 Oct 21, 2008
Okay, you'll need to get a life!!! Betty love u to death. how in the world could u people say he molested Amy, Amy is hes world. My uncle Mikey would NEVER!!NEVER molest his baby. If he did molested Amy then he would have Molested me. He reased me.. and he would have molested Amys sister which didn't happend... in Fact my uncle kick the person ass who Molested Me!!! he would do any thing of his faimly.

so please shut the hell up and leave us only..
An Ex Brotha

Phoenix, AZ

#18 Oct 21, 2008
Devil Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You knew them so well, but you don't even know how to spell her name...MORON
A-M-Y
Your crazy.. even if he was(n't) a psycho how could you say for thinking or saying wateva that another life should be taken.. dumb beeeeotch
Baby Girl

West Bend, WI

#19 Oct 22, 2008
thank u An Ex Brotha
first of all what kind of name is Devil Girl it sounds lake ur the Psycho not my Uncle.
and i seen u befor and u r a BITCH!!! yea thats right a Bitch
Nancy

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Nov 6, 2008
I lived with Micheal's Mom and Uncle Jay. Jay and I baby-sat Amy often. She was the best 2yr.old. Micheal and Amy would stay with us because we all got along so well. we were all supposed to move in together on April 1rst, 2008. I knew Micheal real well. We would sit around for hours talking and playing with Amy. She was everything to him. There's no way he did this. He mentioned to me about a week or so before the shootings, that if anything should happen to him that we should investigate a certain person that he worked with. He told me that he told his mother the same thing that he told me. He was very serious but I never expected anything like this to happen. None of us did. Micheal was a GREAT father and there was definitly foul play! Amy trusted him with her life. He did not do this! I have a video of Mike and Amy and Uncle Jay that was taken one month prior to their deaths. If you watch it you will see how happy they were together. Go to you tube and type in "NastyNanzy" videos. And you'll see and hear them laughing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hi Wed Dumpster Brain 8
come on mclame - vote to repeal obamacare Tue Bloodonhishands 1
Review: M&P Venture Partners LLC (Mar '13) Sep 18 Informant 29
Anyone know a Vicky Leswick, she says she is a ... Sep 17 Donna 2
Boycott Goodwill Stores During Holidays (Nov '10) Sep 17 ThomasA 1,056
Peoria Corruption includes Police Abuse and Ste... (Jun '08) Sep 1 Dodgenbullets 4
News 'I want them to talk about racism everyday': Ba... Aug '17 KOPEL is evil 1

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages