Mothers of disabled children sue stat...

Mothers of disabled children sue state over budget cuts

There are 327 comments on the zoniereport.com story from Apr 20, 2009, titled Mothers of disabled children sue state over budget cuts. In it, zoniereport.com reports that:

TUCSON a ' The Arizona Department of Economic Security wrongfully cut programs supporting developmentally disabled children in order to help the state reduce its $1.6 billion budget shortfall, a recent lawsuit claims.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at zoniereport.com.

J W Simms

Phoenix, AZ

#26 Jun 19, 2009
SIMMSulated Human wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it too late for your mother to get an abortion for you?
It's obvious your mother did get an abortion, she just forgot to kill it. Simms.
Elliot Ness

United States

#27 Jun 20, 2009
J W Simms wrote:
<quoted text>Yes of course you are right, J. W. Simms is! an perfect example of all that is right and good and also a damn fine specimen of humankind. Simms.
If your a "fine specimen of humankind" somebody please NUKE US!
J W Simms

Phoenix, AZ

#28 Jun 20, 2009
Elliot Ness wrote:
<quoted text>
If your a "fine specimen of humankind" somebody please NUKE US!
Take your pick, North Korea, Iran, maybe even Israel, can't trust those Jew bastards you know! J. W. Simms.
SIMMSulated Human

Mesa, AZ

#29 Jun 20, 2009
J W Simms wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious your mother did get an abortion, she just forgot to kill it. Simms.
Your mother is ugly and listens to Air America.
J W Simms

Phoenix, AZ

#30 Jun 20, 2009
SIMMSulated Human wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother is ugly and listens to Air America.
My mother does not!! listen to Air America. Simms.
SIMMSulated Human

Mesa, AZ

#31 Jun 20, 2009
J W Simms wrote:
<quoted text>My mother does not!! listen to Air America. Simms.
Oh yes she DOES!

I read on a bathroom wall that your mother was heartbroken when Randi Rhodes left Air America.
Elliot Ness

United States

#32 Jun 20, 2009
You might want to give it up here J W, your getting your arse kicked! I mean....your mother... Air America??
Elliot Ness

United States

#33 Jun 20, 2009
Oh yeah, I forgot....UGLY too...
J W Simms

Phoenix, AZ

#36 Jun 20, 2009
SIMMSulated Human wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes she DOES!
I read on a bathroom wall that your mother was heartbroken when Randi Rhodes left Air America.
I read one of your mothers post in Topix Human sexuality forums about mother son incest, she was laughing at you boy! but seriously dude, if your mother is as ugly as she is nasty, get a girlfriend!! J.W. Simms.
J W Simms

Phoenix, AZ

#37 Jun 20, 2009
Elliot Ness wrote:
Oh yeah, I forgot....UGLY too...
Hey Elliot Ass! hows it going? Hey speaking of ugly, hows that old hack you're living with? J, W.
J W Simms

Phoenix, AZ

#38 Jun 20, 2009
Boy I'll tell you guys what! I guess that whacked out Judge in Texas a while back put the fear of God into old Topix. Topix won't even post most of Mr. Simms best works anymore, guess they're afraid of getting fined by that drunk old hick Judge that threatened to do so before. Oh well, J. W. will just fined another site that still believes in the old adage of truth, justice and the American way, not that there is much truth, justice, or anything American left in this country anymore. J. W. Simms.
SIMMSulated Human

United States

#39 Jun 20, 2009
J W Simms wrote:
<quoted text>I read one of your mothers post in Topix Human sexuality forums about mother son incest, she was laughing at you boy! but seriously dude, if your mother is as ugly as she is nasty, get a girlfriend!! J.W. Simms.
I bet your sister approves of the Obama General Motors bailout plan, and moans in delight about Obama's nationalized health care plan.

“Pray for the Children”

Since: Nov 08

Cochise, AZ

#40 Jun 21, 2009
Some of you have no heart! you think this is some kinda joke? if you want to pick on disabled pick on the ones that say there back hurts, or they have Vertigo, headachs, etc... they collect a paycheck every month, yet they are out rideing 4 wheelers, working for cash, going on vacations.
Don't pick on the ones that cannot defend themselves.
Elliot Ness

United States

#42 Jun 24, 2009
J W Simms wrote:
Oh well, J. W. will just fined another site that still believes in the old adage of truth, justice and the American way, not that there is much truth, justice, or anything American left in this country anymore. J. W. Simms.
Please do so without delay!!!
Elliot Ness

United States

#43 Jun 24, 2009
DerForthReichKommt wrote:
Adolf had the correct solution to this, and many other problems back in the '30s. Time to revisit that playbook and reinstitute those programs.
Sieg Heil!
You first. Now MARCH!
Elliot Ness

United States

#44 Jun 24, 2009
The Mom 24-7 wrote:
Some of you have no heart! you think this is some kinda joke? if you want to pick on disabled pick on the ones that say there back hurts, or they have Vertigo, headachs, etc... they collect a paycheck every month, yet they are out rideing 4 wheelers, working for cash, going on vacations.
Don't pick on the ones that cannot defend themselves.
I'm sorry, I will leave J W Simms alone now.
Bob

Somersworth, NH

#45 Jun 24, 2009
J W Simms wrote:
<quoted text>Yes of course you are right, J. W. Simms is! an perfect example of all that is right and good and also a damn fine specimen of humankind. Simms.
Hmmm. Boy your either the most Ignorant person in America, or just trying to get a rise out of people. Either way, I have no need for your kind.
J W Simms

Scottsdale, AZ

#46 Jun 24, 2009
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Boy your either the most Ignorant person in America, or just trying to get a rise out of people. Either way, I have no need for your kind.
And just what do you do with my kind?( Punk Ass Bob!) By the way, I think the word you were looking for is arrogant, you fool.
Bad genes Bad jeans

United States

#47 Jun 25, 2009
She must have some God awful genes, and she can't keep her blue jeans on.
I Get It

Glendale, AZ

#48 Jun 25, 2009
Sue the state - brilliant. Now you see where retarded kids come from - retarded mothers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump Represents Anger But Not Solutions 11 hr Hope and Change A... 6
Obama Jealous of Mr Trump 11 hr Liberte 3
meds n tar Fri hereinpheonix 1
Review: Sun City West Animal Hospital - Joshua ... (Sep '09) Thu AGresssett 13
Shit bag Central is Phoenix, Arizona Apr 28 Zeke the Pinhead 1
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Apr 28 chuckles 836
Alexis DelChiaro (Sep '10) Apr 28 BabetteinAZ 80
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages