Who do you support for U.S. House in Arizona (District 2) in 2010?

Posted in the Peoria Forum

Since: Jun 09

Peoria, AZ

#1 Oct 15, 2010
He's almost me...

“AZ Coast Homes and Land”

Since: Dec 09

Milburn, NE

#2 Oct 15, 2010
Franks is always on the wrong side. Not
AZ side.
Fran Mercer

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Oct 16, 2010
He is the only one addressing our failed economy. And he opposes the wars. And he wants to seriously reduce our government's power over us.
Stay On Topic

Glendale, AZ

#4 Oct 16, 2010
Time for Mr Single Issue to come home.

Since: Apr 09

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#5 Oct 17, 2010
I have not seen anything he has done for the local area or for the state.
Marrion Steele

Bullhead City, AZ

#6 Oct 20, 2010
John Thrasher has a sharp mind, an educator 42 yrs, awarded a Distinguished Alumni Award at NAU, a Faculty Emeritus from Maricopa CCC; he founded Glendale Community Band, which gave birth to "The Arizona Winds" which entertains folks today, he's an Auxiliary Veteran at VFW Post 1433. Married 30 yrs to Jackie, a former state legislator, and now band leader, have two children. John will bring integrity to the office, help solve our problems.
Publicola

Peoria, AZ

#7 Oct 20, 2010
Trent Franks does not represent the people of the Second Congressional District. He only represents his own interests.
Publicola

Peoria, AZ

#8 Oct 20, 2010
Stay On Topic wrote:
Time for Mr Single Issue to come home.
So why did you vote for him then?
Rosa

Bullhead City, AZ

#9 Oct 20, 2010
Marrion Steele wrote:
John Thrasher has a sharp mind, an educator 42 yrs, awarded a Distinguished Alumni Award at NAU, a Faculty Emeritus from Maricopa CCC; he founded Glendale Community Band, which gave birth to "The Arizona Winds" which entertains folks today, he's an Auxiliary Veteran at VFW Post 1433. Married 30 yrs to Jackie, a former state legislator, and now band leader, have two children. John will bring integrity to the office, help solve our problems.
This is the second post that I've read you speak of integrity! Where is the integrity of the United States President and the Federal Government when they are using our hard earned money to sue the State of Arizona? Where is their/your integrity when they are trying to force SUPPORTING illegal aliens down our throat? Please, try your best to answer! Please post the links to show their integrity. This should be fun! Prove me wrong!
Linda

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#10 Oct 21, 2010
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the second post that I've read you speak of integrity! Where is the integrity of the United States President and the Federal Government when they are using our hard earned money to sue the State of Arizona? Where is their/your integrity when they are trying to force SUPPORTING illegal aliens down our throat? Please, try your best to answer! Please post the links to show their integrity. This should be fun! Prove me wrong!
This is the "UNITED" States of America. The answer is simple and logical. We cannot have 50 States with 50 different immigration policies. The policy of immigration has to be consistent through out the entire country and the federal government has a duty to see it remains that way.
Pat

San Jose, CA

#11 Oct 21, 2010
Publicola wrote:
<quoted text>
So why did you vote for him then?
Franks is the one issue man, that's why he's voting for Thrasher.
George

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#12 Oct 27, 2010
John has not been corrupted by Washington like the Trent has. I tried to answer what Trent has done for our country, state, or Dolan - just couldn't find 1 thing. Get out, Trent.
Angela

Gilbert, AZ

#13 Oct 28, 2010
Honest man of integrity!
Sicko

Bullhead City, AZ

#14 Oct 31, 2010
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the "UNITED" States of America. The answer is simple and logical. We cannot have 50 States with 50 different immigration policies. The policy of immigration has to be consistent through out the entire country and the federal government has a duty to see it remains that way.
You're too funny dumbass! Every state has different laws. Here is AZ we can carry guns openly yet in CA is a felony. So yes, each state can have their own laws you liberal suck up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City-Data Forum (Aug '09) 2 hr jackson 392
irish travelers(gypsies) (Feb '11) 18 hr clive bundy 41
Immigrant groups protest Arpaio suit against Obama Tue wild child 1
snowbirds the low life of the earth Mon Taxpayer for years 10
black hook up Dec 22 Colt 2
best 5 star hotel in phoenix/scottsdale? Dec 22 Juan 6
World Mission Society Church of God Religious F... (Apr '12) Dec 21 kas 117

Air Quality Alert for Maricopa County was issued at December 24 at 9:15AM MST

Peoria Dating
Find my Match