Savage killing, sex at heart of Jodi Arias murder trial

Jan 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTVK Phoenix

A nude Jodi Arias on Travis Alexander's bed. A naked Alexander in the shower. Then minutes later, an image of Alexander stabbed and slashed nearly 30 times in the heart, back, hands and torso, shot in the head, his throat slit from ear to ear.

Comments
621 - 640 of 679 Comments Last updated Jun 4, 2013

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Fog Lifter wrote:
http://www.bing.com/images/sea rch?q=jon+
A real Texas courtroom.
Three real female prosecutors in suits (not heels and skirts)
As you can see, Arizona and Texas courts are quite different.
Jon Thomas got 40 years even though he never confessed and much of the damning evidence simply evaporated or got lost. Of note, his parents live in an almost 700,000 house in San Antonio and yet their son pleads poverty.
b.s.
A 700,000 sq ft house? That damn thing is bigger than the state of Florida!
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Geometry

Now that was a Non Sequitur
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Sex Tapes will not go away...jury could hang

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Alamo Heights wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't talked to anyone outside of this board that didn't think it would take more than one person her size to get the job done as quickly as the photo time stamps say it happened. I still think she figured out how to create a little play for everyone to see with the camera and that she wanted it seen or she would have taken the camera and the memory card with her. She wanted those pics of
Travis with the KY jelly to be shown. Who buys KY in the industrial size? She was only going to be there for a while since she had an itinerary.
On autopsy, I believe they used a rape kit as standard procedure.
Who believes she acted alone and who believes she had someone on standby or someone who actively participated?
Who would be the usual suspects?
Ex boyfriends
Other family members
Friends she had then who are still supporting her like BC who lived in Arizona?
I think they got lazy when she admitted to acting alone in the murder.
Maybe, if you watch the police interview on youtube, the one in the orange jumpsuit, she says and I paraphrase "it is better if people think I did this by myself" Start at about 4 minutes.

Merrylands, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Alamo Heights wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't talked to anyone outside of this board that didn't think it would take more than one person her size to get the job done as quickly as the photo time stamps say it happened. I still think she figured out how to create a little play for everyone to see with the camera and that she wanted it seen or she would have taken the camera and the memory card with her. She wanted those pics of
Travis with the KY jelly to be shown. Who buys KY in the industrial size? She was only going to be there for a while since she had an itinerary.
Who believes she acted alone and who believes she had someone on standby or someone who actively participated?
Ex boyfriends
Other family members
btw, did you see my previous comments about the memory card and the usb cord? It is feasible that the first lot of photos may have been transferred across from her camera and relate to a previous session.
What about her comment that the time stamp was wrong? What was the real time?
Also the camera technician who testified said he couldn't say why some images show times and some do not.
the only true statement was the button you depress to take a photo was indeed broken. those accidental photos taken at the end were taken upside down and he was certain of that. the camera was likely on the ground and had been kicked. I don't think the camera left the bathroom.
considering these factors the timeline could be way longer than we think. She could have achieved it on her own...but only if the gunshot came first. The ME got in the stand twice and said the gunshot was last. So I feel she had to have help.

Merrylands, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

LA Guy wrote:
Sex Tapes will not go away...jury could hang
I think you mean the phone conversation. Maybe she was setting him up. Do you think anyone will sing during a phone call that she said he asked her to record, especially if they sing off key?
I actually feel there is some truth to the Ninja story. I think those pedophile letters which were only photocopies and thus deemed inadmissable because they couldn't determine the pressure applied with the downstrokes. Where are the originals? Why not present those? This murder has blood atonement written all over it. Stab to the heart, slitting the throat and washing the religious undergarments and washing the body.
If Jodi would wind up some feverish Mormon regarding pedophilia then they did the murder and she just instigated it. Hence her cockiness that no jury would ever convict her.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>btw, did you see my previous comments about the memory card and the usb cord? It is feasible that the first lot of photos may have been transferred across from her camera and relate to a previous session.
What about her comment that the time stamp was wrong? What was the real time?
Also the camera technician who testified said he couldn't say why some images show times and some do not.
the only true statement was the button you depress to take a photo was indeed broken. those accidental photos taken at the end were taken upside down and he was certain of that. the camera was likely on the ground and had been kicked. I don't think the camera left the bathroom.
considering these factors the timeline could be way longer than we think. She could have achieved it on her own...but only if the gunshot came first. The ME got in the stand twice and said the gunshot was last. So I feel she had to have help.
Here you go. A link to a site that kind of supports your theory. Certainly muddles the issues as we see it today.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/04/22/jodi-arias...
Alamo Heights

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Did anyone check the camera in the washing machine to see if Stabby Einstein maybe replaced it with a cheap model and spirited away the "good" camera for her own use? It doesn't make sense to wash an expensive camera and there was something screwy with the memory card.
Observant observer

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Alamo Heights wrote:
Did anyone check the camera in the washing machine to see if Stabby Einstein maybe replaced it with a cheap model and spirited away the "good" camera for her own use? It doesn't make sense to wash an expensive camera and there was something screwy with the memory card.
After just killing Travis, she wanted to get rid of anything that could tie her to the scene of the crime. Don't forget that she first told detectives that she was never at Travis house that day, nor even near it. That's why she tossed the camera into the washer and ran it through a wash cycle. She was pretty sure that the wash cycle would destroy those photos. Much to her surprise, it didn't. When detective Flores told her what they had found, she didn't know what else to do but act surprised, and then denied it, even insisting that there must have been some kind of mistake. Then when she was told that her hand print and blood was found on the hall wall mixed with Travis blood, including the fact that her cell phone was turned off when she was near Travis' place including other evidence, she knew she had to come up with another story - the ninja killers. Another failed lie which she changed to self-defense. If this is a smart jury, they'll know what the truth really is. Verdict: Guilty. LWOP.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you mean the phone conversation. Maybe she was setting him up. Do you think anyone will sing during a phone call that she said he asked her to record, especially if they sing off key?
I actually feel there is some truth to the Ninja story. I think those pedophile letters which were only photocopies and thus deemed inadmissable because they couldn't determine the pressure applied with the downstrokes. Where are the originals? Why not present those? This murder has blood atonement written all over it. Stab to the heart, slitting the throat and washing the religious undergarments and washing the body.
If Jodi would wind up some feverish Mormon regarding pedophilia then they did the murder and she just instigated it. Hence her cockiness that no jury would ever convict her.
Sex Tapes include text mssgs

JA was was attracted to ritual, goes back eons to her Mayan DNA.
Human species attracted to ritual. The Baptism ceremony was noble in nature, but JA/TA ritualized it further. They were both wired into the esoteric. They had doned robes and he immersed her in water in what was to be a sacred event.

Then the fatefull day including intimacy and washing.

Not familiar with Mormon folklore. May just be urban legend.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Observant observer wrote:
<quoted text>
After just killing Travis, she wanted to get rid of anything that could tie her to the scene of the crime. Don't forget that she first told detectives that she was never at Travis house that day, nor even near it. That's why she tossed the camera into the washer and ran it through a wash cycle. She was pretty sure that the wash cycle would destroy those photos. Much to her surprise, it didn't. When detective Flores told her what they had found, she didn't know what else to do but act surprised, and then denied it, even insisting that there must have been some kind of mistake. Then when she was told that her hand print and blood was found on the hall wall mixed with Travis blood, including the fact that her cell phone was turned off when she was near Travis' place including other evidence, she knew she had to come up with another story - the ninja killers. Another failed lie which she changed to self-defense. If this is a smart jury, they'll know what the truth really is. Verdict: Guilty. LWOP.
Hello from LA

All factual, but her lying nature and deception has been repeated so much and overproved, it may have lost some of it's force. A continued oversharpened sword becomes blunt...Lao Tzu spoke of it

Premeditation has not been proved Beyond a Reasonable Doubt

She could have killed him well before the elapse of 13 hours

Stabbed first, not premeditation

Something happen in the last fifteen

Any prediction as to the Verdict?
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

It would be a bad bet to wager a years salary on a First Degree guilty verdict.
Observant observer

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello from LA
All factual, but her lying nature and deception has been repeated so much and overproved, it may have lost some of it's force. A continued oversharpened sword becomes blunt...Lao Tzu spoke of it
Premeditation has not been proved Beyond a Reasonable Doubt
She could have killed him well before the elapse of 13 hours
Stabbed first, not premeditation
Something happen in the last fifteen
Any prediction as to the Verdict?
She could have killed him well before the elapse of 13 hours? She could have killed him any time, but one has to realize what led up to that fateful day. Travis murder was of Jodi's own choosing, and she chose when that would be. She wanted to be the last woman that Travis would ever have sex with. She would embrace those moments above all others because Travis would be hers forever - at least in her own mind. He would never have another. That's why she felt compelled to kill him. She killed him so violently because that was the only way she could appease the anger and rage she felt towards him for not wanting to be with her. Travis wanted to date other women, hoping to one day find that special someone. How angry Jodi must have been to know that Travis wanted to be with Mimi on his vacation to Cancun. Too bad he never made it. In my opinion, anyone who murders someone that viciously, particularly for the reason that Jodi did, has probably got a screw loose. She may not be insane, but there is something not quite right about her.
Ashley

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

The sex/crazy lady/murder mystery type thing must be popular these days...with Jodi Arias and Amanda Knox. Maybe after tonight's interview with Amanda Knox, Diane Sawyer can interview Jodi Arias!
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Ashley wrote:
The sex/crazy lady/murder mystery type thing must be popular these days...with Jodi Arias and Amanda Knox. Maybe after tonight's interview with Amanda Knox, Diane Sawyer can interview Jodi Arias!
Just saw an updated clip of Amanda Knox...another super sexy enigmatic type, but she trumps JA in her own unique way ... she was also prob overcharged, but prob guilty of something that night...aided and abetted in some manner...once again, looks like some kinky sex games were going down...there was some legit evidence presented, but not enough

Yea, Diane Sawyer may get an interview with JA, she is good with that fake concerned expression on her face and throws a lot of soft balls, but usually makes a half ass attempt of a few probing questions.

JA was doing headstands in the interrogation room...Amanda Knox was doing cartwheels while waiting to be interrogated and laughing her ass off with her bf.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Observant observer wrote:
<quoted text>
She could have killed him well before the elapse of 13 hours? She could have killed him any time, but one has to realize what led up to that fateful day. Travis murder was of Jodi's own choosing, and she chose when that would be. She wanted to be the last woman that Travis would ever have sex with. She would embrace those moments above all others because Travis would be hers forever - at least in her own mind. He would never have another. That's why she felt compelled to kill him. She killed him so violently because that was the only way she could appease the anger and rage she felt towards him for not wanting to be with her. Travis wanted to date other women, hoping to one day find that special someone. How angry Jodi must have been to know that Travis wanted to be with Mimi on his vacation to Cancun. Too bad he never made it. In my opinion, anyone who murders someone that viciously, particularly for the reason that Jodi did, has probably got a screw loose. She may not be insane, but there is something not quite right about her.
Interesting scenario, but can only give you C-...TA kept coming back, all of you fail to take this into consideration...JA knew he woukd come back real soon for more sugar and perhaps and thought he would be all her's one day...Cancun and Mimi did not really faze her.

Concentrate on the last Fifteen Minutes. One of the several things she prob told the truth about, was her accidentaly dropping his brand new camera in the wet shower.

History is replete with these types of gruesome killings involving lovers ... they go into a blur and frenzy
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

a few obvious typos in the above

“LEST WE FORGET...”

MT DORA FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Alamo Heights wrote:
<quoted text>
Ex boyfriends
Other family members
I am starting to think she had help but it had to have been someone who Jodi could coerce into just sitting around while she screwed around (sorry!) etc. Lots of down time. I have been running the idea of her brother around in my head...

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

“LEST WE FORGET...”

MT DORA FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex Tapes include text mssgs
JA was was attracted to ritual, goes back eons to her Mayan DNA.
Human species attracted to ritual. The Baptism ceremony was noble in nature, but JA/TA ritualized it further. They were both wired into the esoteric. They had doned robes and he immersed her in water in what was to be a sacred event.
Then the fatefull day including intimacy and washing.
Not familiar with Mormon folklore. May just be urban legend.
How can a recorded phone conversation include a text message?
Observant observer

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting scenario, but can only give you C-...TA kept coming back, all of you fail to take this into consideration...JA knew he woukd come back real soon for more sugar and perhaps and thought he would be all her's one day...Cancun and Mimi did not really faze her.
Concentrate on the last Fifteen Minutes. One of the several things she prob told the truth about, was her accidentaly dropping his brand new camera in the wet shower.
History is replete with these types of gruesome killings involving lovers ... they go into a blur and frenzy
Whether she dropped his camera or not, was not the reason Travis was murdered. He had plenty of other reasons to get angry with her during their relationship, if he had really wanted to, but he wasn't the type of guy to be physically abusive to a woman, much less Jodi. She slashed his tires - twice, including his girlfriend's tires. He came home often to find her sleeping in his house, even under his Christmas tree. As for Mimi and Cancun, that was the straw that broke the camel's back. She planned the murder. The gas cans, the knife, the gun, her cell phone pings and call to Travis, after he was already dead and her constant pathological lies show what a diabolical liar and cunning murderess she really is. She deserves to be locked up for life to exact justice for such a heinous and deliberate murder, and to protect others who may cross her path. GUILTY. LWOP.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Peoria Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Peoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••