Savage killing, sex at heart of Jodi Arias murder trial

Jan 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTVK Phoenix

A nude Jodi Arias on Travis Alexander's bed. A naked Alexander in the shower. Then minutes later, an image of Alexander stabbed and slashed nearly 30 times in the heart, back, hands and torso, shot in the head, his throat slit from ear to ear.

Comments (Page 31)

Showing posts 601 - 620 of679
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Pharma
Obvious you are from a legal background, thought that for some time. Pharmacists, would not lay it out like you have, nor would be so precise in the terminology. Also, obvious you are non Asian, Pak/Indian nor Arab ... yes I know that Pakistan is considered South Asian. So thus, you are a well educated clever White Girl...lol
Keep the interesting analysis coming our way:)
Stay in touch:) lolo
i picture her looking like the babe in The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
not the crappy american version but the original dutch version.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

It was supposed to say that Stabby killed all of Travis's unborn children
whereas Andrea Yates watched her children die as she killed them.
She was mentally ill. Now she wants out on the weekends to go to church.
Would you let her go, LA? Or anyone would you let her loose?

I'm watching parts of "Fracture" with Anthony Hopkins and Ryan Gosling.

Dr. Horn is a little reminiscent of Ryan Gosling. He is married, so I won't entertain your dating game play with 3 Bachelorettes.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Lexington wrote:
<quoted text>
La,I think the jury see's the expert witnesses for what they are. Paid to say whatever. I think the jury will see it for what it is. I think what they will see is that Jodi has lied over and over and been caught in them. They are going to look at the experts and said "she just lied to them too". Bring me a psychiatrist to testify that there is a real reason for her insanity. No hung jury, 1st degree LWOP
Great point, Lex, as to brining in a renown Psyciatrist as to the real reason...also, the jury may giv little weight to the expert mental health types who have testified...what may not go away are the Sex Tapes, particularly the name calling and the one about tying her to a tree. These tapes are mitigating in her favor, could easily reduce to a 2nd degree, which would expose her to a 23 years max.

The jury may very well want to punish her for her outrageous lying
and give her life without parole. If this jury hangs, retrying it would be another circus. JM then would porb offer her a plea deal with a 15 year cap. That's the sentnece she is hoping for. With time served, she's out in ten years.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Fog Lifter wrote:
It was supposed to say that Stabby killed all of Travis's unborn children
whereas Andrea Yates watched her children die as she killed them.
She was mentally ill. Now she wants out on the weekends to go to church.
Would you let her go, LA? Or anyone would you let her loose?
I'm watching parts of "Fracture" with Anthony Hopkins and Ryan Gosling.
Dr. Horn is a little reminiscent of Ryan Gosling. He is married, so I won't entertain your dating game play with 3 Bachelorettes.
Andrea Yates, hell no, never let her out. Do you think she was mentally ill?

Do you remember the french singer (Caludette?) who murdered (shot)her lover, famous skier (Spider?) in Aspen. She did less than 90 days in the City Jail, in a cell they allowed her to wallpaper.

So often these murder trials involve social class consideration.
JA's does in a sense. If this had gone done between lover combatants in the Phoenix housing projects, it woukd have been charged as a Manslaughter.

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
i picture her looking like the babe in The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
not the crappy american version but the original dutch version.
It wasn't dutch, wasn't it swedish?
Anyway I am blonde.

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

CNJ wrote:
<quoted text>. The wet person oon the tile floor had the advantage??? PLEASE!
think about dragging that body with the neck cut through nearly to the spine and stuffing it back in the shower.
Did you see the HLN TV version of the dragging? It would have been quite a task.
And Enrique soon to be home.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Here's a Texas Case. Savage murder. I doubt you've even heard of this case.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_162-5755786...
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

"How long do you think it took to kill her?" Schlesinger asked.

"I think it took 15 to 20 minutes," said Babbitt.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

“Nothing is more dangerous than ... evil cloaked in the appearance of good,” Melton said.“It was that gentlemanly disguise, that quiet tone ... that caused Dana Clair to let him in.”
Jurors should not feel guilt about their part in a trial that was spurred by Ford's own bad decisions, she added.
“Jon Thomas Ford had every advantage. Every benefit. People have given him the very best from day one,” Melton said.“He knows right from wrong ... and yet he chose to kill.”

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/a...
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Now this creep is on appeal and says he is indigent.
He says he is innocent, but he lied about his whereabouts and refused to turn over the clothes he wore the night in question.

His appeal so far has been denied. He's sitting in court with a shaved head and smiling, thinking he is going to win.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

I found someone for J-A to be pen pals with and they can correspond while they both appeal their cases. He got 40 years. What will she get?

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/a...
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

A real Texas courtroom.
Three real female prosecutors in suits (not heels and skirts)

As you can see, Arizona and Texas courts are quite different.

Jon Thomas got 40 years even though he never confessed and much of the damning evidence simply evaporated or got lost. Of note, his parents live in an almost 700,000 house in San Antonio and yet their son pleads poverty.
b.s.
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave up on white males and married a Pakistani. Much more attuned to marriage and family and being responsible and never divorcing.
YIKES!!!!

On so many levels.....
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text> Psychopaths tend to make lousy wives.
They probably make lousy husbands, too.
They certainly make for good war stories at the local watering hole, though. They are the "exciting" ones.....never a dull moment.
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

LA Guy wrote:
Rita
You are Ok with me Rita. As to my post that you responded to, it is factual. I have met a few JA's in crazy LA. Her type love handsome clean cut white men. We are also attracted to her dmeure, buyt smoldering Latina look.
Latina's love deeper and can be jealous. I have had them tell me that their jealous nature, is proof of their deep love.
I had mentioned that I had attended some B&D parties in LA. JA loved the Dom nature of TA.
I could have easily handled her, if I wanted to.
It's an erotic sex game, even a lifestyle for some, also wrought with dire consequences. It was interesting, enjoyable, but ultimately was not my cup of tea. Also, dated main stream females, who wanted me to dominate them.
Many women fantasize about. It is a theme in film, novels and even fashion. Did you see 9 1/2 weeks, find it erotic or interesting?
LA is a fascinatig City to live in.
Sounds to me like you have been rolling the dice for awhile now.

So, do you see this trial as a cautionary tale?

Old habits die hard....
CNJ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Fog Lifter wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2121592/Andrea-Yates -wants-freedom-Ten-years-drown ing-kids-seeks-weekly-pass-men tal-hospital--church.html
Andrea Yates killed her kids.
Stabby killed all of Travis's unborn children he will never get to die.
Pray for the death penalty. It's only fair. And no children or parole
for Stabby. She can and will appeal. Maybe she will get
Gumby and Pokey next time around.
I thought the reason judge was allowing the defense so much slack And surbuttle was so jodi didn't have grounds for appeal.
Alamo Heights

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...

Hey, LA, listen to the voice of this woman. Does she remind you of your beloved Dr. Demarte?

She says Jon Ford learned you can't get away with murder in Texas (and what she didn't say...you can't get away with murder in Texas just because you have money).

Richard "Racehorse" Haynes might disagree.
Alamo Heights

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
Travis was fit and healthy and worked out. Assuming the gun is her grandparents, it makes much more sense to shoot first to get an advantage. I think the ME has lost the Murder 1 for the prosecution.
I haven't talked to anyone outside of this board that didn't think it would take more than one person her size to get the job done as quickly as the photo time stamps say it happened. I still think she figured out how to create a little play for everyone to see with the camera and that she wanted it seen or she would have taken the camera and the memory card with her. She wanted those pics of
Travis with the KY jelly to be shown. Who buys KY in the industrial size? She was only going to be there for a while since she had an itinerary.

On autopsy, I believe they used a rape kit as standard procedure.

Who believes she acted alone and who believes she had someone on standby or someone who actively participated?

Who would be the usual suspects?

Ex boyfriends
Other family members
Friends she had then who are still supporting her like BC who lived in Arizona?

I think they got lazy when she admitted to acting alone in the murder.
Alamo Heights

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrea Yates, hell no, never let her out. Do you think she was mentally ill?
Do you remember the french singer (Caludette?) who murdered (shot)her lover, famous skier (Spider?) in Aspen. She did less than 90 days in the City Jail, in a cell they allowed her to wallpaper.
So often these murder trials involve social class consideration.
JA's does in a sense. If this had gone done between lover combatants in the Phoenix housing projects, it woukd have been charged as a Manslaughter.
Remember, in the OJ case he got acquitted due to his Dream Team. I didn't watch them, but my parents taped the whole trial. Yikes. Later, however, in a civil trial the amount for both the murders
was 8.5 million. I don't know what happened about them receiving any money. I think it was more about not letting him think he got away with anything. Everybody knew he did it. Nicole had documented evidence of abuse at the hands of OJ. Totally different case, however.

I don't consider someone living in a 250,000 house in Mesa a HIGH ROLLER. TA was definitely not
"old money" but he was way higher up the rung from where his substance addicted parents where when they were alive. I don't think of him as a Saint, but I don't believe he did anything that
could have caused the obvious anger and up close and personal killing (similar to the strangulation/bludgeoning killing of Dana Clair Edwards by her spurned lover, Jon Thomas Ford.)

I looked for what Jon Thomas Ford's charges were and it simply said Murder and he got 40 years. I don't know all the ins and outs. Also, that trial was not televised on HLN and all of that. I don't understand why some KY jelly makes it the crime of the century.

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely, just posted to this a few mins ago on the main forum.
snip
Curious, what is the "main forum"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 601 - 620 of679
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Peoria Discussions

Search the Peoria Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
i need bth in suprise 3 hr Jeremy Rand 1
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) 17 hr curious 37
Obama wants 3.7 Billion dollars for illegal imm... Sat robot frank 8
Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) Sat it happens 193,356
Readers' picks for Phoenix eyesores Sat leticia bustos 1
Review: Coco's Roadside Service Inc Sat huh 2
Nostradamus Sat guest 48
•••

Severe Weather Statement for Maricopa County was issued at July 13 at 4:54PM MST

•••
•••
•••
•••

Peoria Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Peoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••