Savage killing, sex at heart of Jodi Arias murder trial

Jan 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTVK Phoenix

A nude Jodi Arias on Travis Alexander's bed. A naked Alexander in the shower. Then minutes later, an image of Alexander stabbed and slashed nearly 30 times in the heart, back, hands and torso, shot in the head, his throat slit from ear to ear.

Comments
361 - 380 of 679 Comments Last updated Jun 4, 2013
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#376
Apr 8, 2013
 
hybridlment wrote:
Watching the trial live right now, there is one thing for certain: LaViolette isn't going to let any damned man get the best of her on national tv and in front of her girlfriend.
I'm watching CNN and they say (in the banner)that this is the 10th defense witness.
I only know of Jodi, Samuels and this woman.

Who did I miss?
guest

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#377
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Runs in the Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much for your post, your information and for correcting me about California. He lived so many places. Seems like I remember Washington State, California, Utah, Colorado, etc., spending time on both the East and West coasts.
You're welcome. I don't know if he killed anyone in Ca, but I certainly would not rule it out since he was a master manipulator.

I found the following about Bundy that certainly sounds familiar:
Psychiatric Evaluation of Ted Bundy (Deposition of Dr. Emanuel Tanay)

The following is a deposition taken by Polly Nelson, who represented Bundy throughout the collateral appeal process.

Tanay: The real background of it is the fact that I told Mr. Minerva that I did not believe that Mr. Bundy would do what he was told to do, and my recollection was that Mr. Minerva was writing this to confirm that I was right, because I did - I recall Mr. Minerva expressing to some degree, I would have to say, admiration, for the fact that I had anticipated what would occur - I did not think that Mr. Bundy would cooperate.

Nelson: Cooperate in what manner?

Tanay: With the advice of his lawyers - including even Mr. Farmer, who supposedly Mr. Bundy greatly respected and admired - and that he would take the guilty plea, because it was my view that he would not, because that would terminate the show, his ability to be the celebrity would come to an end, he would be just someone who was spared from the death sentence, and the show would be over. Whereas, his need was to have the proceedings go on and on in order to gratify his pathological needs.
guest

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#378
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

That woman can't even bring herself to say Travis was a victim after he's been practically decapitated by this stalker, she obviously is just like JM says-she is siding with Jodi no matter what. I do still think she hates men, maybe deep down so does Jodi.
wasSnowWhiteAbus ed

Castalia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#379
Apr 8, 2013
 
I think that that woman (Alyce)loves the $350 a hour that she is billing the defense,(which if billing the state). I think that in the end she is billing well over 10,000 dollars a week for her testemony. I think that expert witnesses should be assigned by the Judge to do the accessments. To pay someone tens of thousands of dollars is only going to make lean to the people that are paying them.
Laveena Velveeta

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#381
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LA Guy wrote:
Wow, does anyone outside of LA and NYC know anything about the BDSM world, he emersed Jody in.
This plays to her defense. Shr drove there to service him, which included him roughing her up and debasing her. She snapped, afer all day sessions of humiliationand more.
Does watching the movie 9 1/2 Weeks and reading excerpts from the book, "Nine and a Half Weeks: Memoir of a Love Affair" count? Is it possible that he took it too far on June 4, 2008?
By her account, they slept from about 4 a.m. to 1 p.m. This doesn't speak to them being hot and happening for each other. What could he have possibly done from around 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. that would have been twisting her brain enough to make her start to snap by around 5 p.m. Remember, part of that time was taken up by taking pictures. Maybe he couldn't get it up for her anymore.

She wanted their life to be hot like Mickey Rourke and Kim Basinger or Mickey Rourke
and Carre Otis. Their sex life had become like Velveeta Cheese and he was just about
as squishy when he got around her.

I am just trying to lighten the mood.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#382
Apr 11, 2013
 
Laveena Velveeta wrote:
<quoted text>
Does watching the movie 9 1/2 Weeks and reading excerpts from the book, "Nine and a Half Weeks: Memoir of a Love Affair" count? Is it possible that he took it too far on June 4, 2008?
By her account, they slept from about 4 a.m. to 1 p.m. This doesn't speak to them being hot and happening for each other. What could he have possibly done from around 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. that would have been twisting her brain enough to make her start to snap by around 5 p.m. Remember, part of that time was taken up by taking pictures. Maybe he couldn't get it up for her anymore.
She wanted their life to be hot like Mickey Rourke and Kim Basinger or Mickey Rourke
and Carre Otis. Their sex life had become like Velveeta Cheese and he was just about
as squishy when he got around her.
I am just trying to lighten the mood.
Priceless!

How much do I owe you?
Judgejudynot

Chesapeake Beach, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#383
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Thinking out loud wrote:
I think she needs to be put on a pedestal.
I think she is a honey and very hot and needs to be set free.
No,she needs vaginal reconstruction! Then,put where she will never ever be able to have that area viewed by the human eye ever again!
disturbing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#384
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Judgejudynot wrote:
<quoted text>
No,she needs vaginal reconstruction! Then,put where she will never ever be able to have that area viewed by the human eye ever again!
anyone read her twitter account. I didn't think she was remorseful or ashamed but her tweets prove she isn't the least bit! She is dangerous.
disturbing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#385
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Her ex con friend who is tweeting on jodi behallf is just as dumb as jodi!!! She tried to justify the tweet to nancy by. Saying jodi was pushing up her Glasses -not giving the finger. Nice Try jail bird - Unless jodi wears her gllasses on her chin???????
guest

Rock Cave, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#386
Apr 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

LOL so true. Now they also say Alyce is upset because she's being attacked by online hostile comments on her amazon pages etc. She's finished and she knows it. Guess she should have thought of her girlcrush as the last big bang. They want to petition and keep her from speaking at events.
nunely

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#387
Apr 13, 2013
 
LA Guy wrote:
Tex Empires
Many perplexing aspects, only known to JA...did not keep up on the Chris E Mail, and there are a lot of details of the case I did not follow, due to time considerations and my belief that this was a matter of a Sub pushed too far and she snaped.
I have often mentioned, that something happen in the last fifteen minutes, momentum built in the and the rest is history.
I believe he was shot first. Det Flores also did, until overuled officially by the ME. I do not beleive she accomplished so much in short 96 seconds. Like the renown Dr Henry Lee said in OJ, "Something not right here"
Battered women will pre-arm thenmselves and never act out. Also the considerations of B&D games involving weapons.
One will never know what went on in the deep recesses of JA's mind. Interesting info, that you pointed out on some of the historical Mormon doctrine (Atonement). She is also Latina (Mexican) possessing Aztec DNA strains of human sacrifice.
When a person truly snaps, particularly a sub female, there is no doubt a blur in time ... also leading up to the event, irrational behavoir.
All of he stuff about her abusive childhood is background BS as is much of her defense...but, the salient part is that she was abused and snaped. Thus a Manslaughter case, pure and simple.
Nice to hear from you.
she is not mexican. her father's lineage is colombian.
Whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#388
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

I don't get where the LA guy comes up with the Dom/Sub thing. You know that the Defense Attorney's would have been all over that. Maybe they played a little bondage games, but Jodi would taken on every man in the Morman church if he would have married her. She was trying to be the lady in public, whore in bed, to trap him into marriage. She figured out that he wasnt going to marry her and planned his death. Most women of that mindset would have got pregnant. Maybe he was smart enough to wear protection or maybe she or he can't have children. Can you imagine if she had children. She most likely would have eaten them.

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#389
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Cock A Doodle wrote:
<quoted text>
The challenge she is going to have is that when 48 Hours interviewed her, she was still attractive or at least she knew how to apply her makeup to enhance her looks and she was small/petite. I have compared her to Karla Faye Tucker because Karla Faye Tucker was also petite but still managed to deal fatal blows with a pick axe to two people. The reason given for doing this to her first victim was because he was making a gurgling sound due to an injury inflicted by someone with her and she wanted that gurgling noise to stop. Someone mentioned that maybe she shot Travis because she couldn't stand listening to him die and wanted to expedite the process plus didn't want to leave until she was certain he was eradicated from this planet. I think the gunshot to the head was insurance that even if he lived, he would not be able to implicate her.
Karla tried to blame her childhood and later she tried to blame being under the influence of drugs. Her case drew worldwide attention, but in the end she was put to death here in Texas. There have been other women put to death in Texas, but Karla was the first case in a very long time. She even managed to marry a Chaplain, but it didn't save her. She claimed she only wanted to be spared death so she could continue her prison ministry. I see Jodi also trying to paint the picture that she is religious. I don't buy it for a moment.
I'm going with flores and his statement that almost caused mistrial that she shot first.

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#390
Apr 14, 2013
 
Laveena Velveeta wrote:
<quoted text>
Does watching the movie 9 1/2 Weeks and reading excerpts from the book, "Nine and a Half Weeks: Memoir of a Love Affair" count? Is it possible that he took it too far on June 4, 2008?
By her account, they slept from about 4 a.m. to 1 p.m. This doesn't speak to them being hot and happening for each other. What could he have possibly done from around 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. that would have been twisting her brain enough to make her start to snap by around 5 p.m. Remember, part of that time was taken up by taking pictures. Maybe he couldn't get it up for her anymore.
She wanted their life to be hot like Mickey Rourke and Kim Basinger or Mickey Rourke
and Carre Otis. Their sex life had become like Velveeta Cheese and he was just about
as squishy when he got around her.
I am just trying to lighten the mood.
so what is going on if Enrique the flatmate said he spoke to travis in the morning of june 4. told him he had 45 minutes sleep, and that he was having a conference call that night. then after enrique gets home he says that he sees travis talking on the conference call. Further it isn't until june 5 he notices that things are not normal ie Travis jewellery is left on the counter in the kitchen.

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#391
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Define Big wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to go look up the shack where her grandparents live in Yreka and in one photo I saw, there was even a white Ford Focus parked and also the white shack where her parents live. Nefarious #4 couldn't even make enough money to have her own place to live and she was old enough to do so. By her own admission, she could not hold a job in Mesa. She was not making a living as a photographer or artist, was she? She was working at a bar at a place called Casa Ramos, not
Margaritaville.
Maybe I'm not understanding exactly what you mean by "snares"...
What about the house she and daryl bought together? How many people ended up being compromised by the housing collapse and living in circumstances they never expected. Humbled by other people's greed.

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#392
Apr 14, 2013
 
Runs In the Family wrote:
I've a lot of ramblings and musings on the internet that I can't verify as fact.
Something about surveillance on her and that she was posturing like she was planning to flee. She allegedly had two knives in her personal belongings when they searched her new rental vehicle. She had 9 mm bullets. The 9 mm gun was found in yet another rental car. Where does she get the money for all of these car rentals?
Good thing she was arrested. She might have had someone else in mind who needed to feel her wrath.
I know waitressing has hidden income with tips but lets assume she lived rent free with her grandparents. She was paying off the car to Tavis a BMW, she was loaning him money and she made three deposits to two different bank accounts on the one day during her trip. A total of about $400-600. They were round numbers like a cheque or something. Did they ever question where that money came from? she said she was saving money and another curious thing is her expenses on the trip hardly ever included food.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#393
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the house she and daryl bought together? How many people ended up being compromised by the housing collapse and living in circumstances they never expected. Humbled by other people's greed.
The housing collapse was all greed. Homeowners buyer, Mortgage Bankers,Rreal Estate Brokers and Wall Street.

It is started to raise it's ugly head again, with artificial run of prices, particulalry in LA .. the interests rates are at a all time low of about 3.5% fixed for 30 years. These rates have been held at a historic 50 year old rate. People are overbuy if they can qualify and then when interests rates go up to a fair market rate of about 5% or more, another collapse. A house of cards.

Foreigners,(Asian, Indians, Arabs, Israelis), buying up houses in desirable cities, sight unseen. Many all cash offers. In the US, no restrictions on foreigners buying property. Most countries do not allow it.

I would imagine Australia does not allow it. What are the mortgage rates and terms of loans in Australia.

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#394
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Whatever wrote:
I don't get where the LA guy comes up with the Dom/Sub thing. You know that the Defense Attorney's would have been all over that. Maybe they played a little bondage games, but Jodi would taken on every man in the Morman church if he would have married her. She was trying to be the lady in public, whore in bed, to trap him into marriage. She figured out that he wasnt going to marry her and planned his death. Most women of that mindset would have got pregnant. Maybe he was smart enough to wear protection or maybe she or he can't have children. Can you imagine if she had children. She most likely would have eaten them.
But they did have vaginal sex. Don't you remember JM making the comment about chocolate sex and vanilla sex
Black Spanx

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#395
Apr 15, 2013
 
Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
I know waitressing has hidden income with tips but lets assume she lived rent free with her grandparents. She was paying off the car to Tavis a BMW, she was loaning him money and she made three deposits to two different bank accounts on the one day during her trip. A total of about $400-600. They were round numbers like a cheque or something. Did they ever question where that money came from? she said she was saving money and another curious thing is her expenses on the trip hardly ever included food.
I think I posted on the Phoenix Az thread about the photo of the check at Travis's which was written for $200.00 which was two months worth of payments on the BMW. She wrote on the check what it was for. Allegedly, he paid her to clean when she was living in Mesa. She wrote in her journal that she was cleaning when he went out on one of his dates with Mimi and was asleep in his bed (think Goldilocks since ALV likes fairy tales so much).

I think the Purple Plum is a buffet kind of place. People often think they don't have to tip at a buffet.
Casa Ramos is not high-end either. Doubt she would make much on tips. She told Travis she didn't have money to travel during the alleged May call. I still think the recording she taped was doctored and not all of it was taped on the same day and that some of it may not have been Travis. With newer technology, it would not be that hard to make a tape like that. I think that should have never been evidence. Along with journal entries, texts, e-mail, Facebook, iM etc. All of that should have been tossed. It just causes confusion.
Black Spanx

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#396
Apr 15, 2013
 
She is absolutely playing everyone including LaViolette.
Look at her hairdo on one of the days Laviolette was testifying.
It was the day Laviolette wore her grey Granny sweater and told
Mr. Martinez he needed a time-out. Does her scrunchy off the face hairdo make her appear younger, like a middle school girl? I am surprised she has not tried braided pigtails or even one polygamist braid. No braids in the courtroom so far.

Both Samuels and Laviolette gave her books and Laviolette went further to pay for and send her a magazine subscription. Maybe she agreed to pay Laviolette back. There was some talk about maybe ALV was trying to get book rights.
A crime writer has already written a book that is scheduled to arrive
Oct. 2013. Will the trial be over by then?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Peoria Discussions

Search the Peoria Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 5 hr Ace 592
5 Seconds of Summer&#128525;&#128525;&#128525; 9 hr Aubrey 1
where can I buy some weed in N. Phoenix (Mar '10) 13 hr Mike 172
Happening Again 14 hr They cannot kill a Spook 6
Do Mexicans make good pets 15 hr They cannot kill a Spook 5
Mother/daughter sex 16 hr R_I_P_Brewer 2
Nostradamus (Jan '14) 22 hr guest 54
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Maricopa County was issued at July 24 at 2:28AM MST

•••
•••
•••
•••

Peoria Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Peoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Peoria News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Peoria
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••