Savage killing, sex at heart of Jodi Arias murder trial

Jan 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTVK Phoenix

A nude Jodi Arias on Travis Alexander's bed. A naked Alexander in the shower. Then minutes later, an image of Alexander stabbed and slashed nearly 30 times in the heart, back, hands and torso, shot in the head, his throat slit from ear to ear.

Comments (Page 14)

Showing posts 261 - 280 of679
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lfenie

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

latinao wrote:
<quoted text> Im latina and i dont think nationality has nothing to do with it. But of you must've knw She is not mexican . Her father is combian .
What's Combian?
Where they came from?
Lfenie

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Janice wrote:
Jodi was half mexicana. To Travis she was a low life hispanic woman. That is how he treated her but then again that is how she wanted to be treated! She walked around with tramp clothing with her tits hanging out and promising men sex with her shark like eyes. She is also a woman with personality disorder. Travis never loved her and was never gonna marry her! She was a houchie mamma. She deserves the death penalty because when travis was in the shower she could of used the gun to stop him and run out of the house and call the cops. Instead she wanted the pleasure of stabbing him 29 time. That was her rage. If they don't give her death they need to give her life without parole.
What about him what was he?
A pervert hiding in Religión, or was he a sinless white Angel.
hybridlment

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Lfenie wrote:
<quoted text>
What about him what was he?
A pervert hiding in Religión, or was he a sinless white Angel.
It's hard to say because he can't talk now. The only account so far that he was anything but an OK guy who was a little arrogant and liked to flirt has come from the person who killed him, and she certainly has a motive to lie (as well as an extensive history of it recorded). Sinless white Angel? Probably not. According to his tenets, he was sinning by having sex with anybody. But nothing has been brought up that he was a deviant, pervert, abuser, violent, etc. by anyone but Jodi. The experts who are testifying are only going by what she told them, too.

Waiting to see the full content of the emails from the Hughes that Ms. LaVoilette referred to in her testimony. Maybe they knew something the rest of the world didn't.
hybridlment

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Lfenie wrote:
<quoted text>
What's Combian?
Where they came from?
Columbian, I'd say.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

JASPER TUDOR wrote:
This trial makes me so angry. All the defense can do is "sling as much mud" as possible against the victim and hope that SOME of it sticks with the jury. There ARE abused women who kill their abuser, but they don't go into overkill. They may shoot him, they may stab him once or twice, BUT they don't shoot him, stab him 27-29 times, and cut his throat.
We can only hope the jury members are intelligent enough to discern when the defense tries to "side track" them with accusations, against the victim, that cannot be proven. Hopefully, they will stick to the FACTS that are facts because they HAVE been proven: Arias is a LIAR over and over. She brought items to the crime scene that would indicate she intended to kill Travis. She has "selective memory loss"...(how convenient).
Redundant

FYI - Many battered women have overkilled, btw, most of the knife wounds were superficial slashings, at some point notice is taken of the overkill and the rest is moot

OJ overkilled two people and slit her throat, granted he was not abused, but nonetheless snaped .. he was a peeping Tom who got caught by his esdtranged wife, she righteouskly raised hell with him and Ron Goldman was a gentleman and got in between them. OJ was not chrged under the Death Penalty, supposedly he was offered a Manslaughter plea. The rest is history.

She deserves to be punished, third degree homicide, traditonaly known as Manslaughter, a very serious charge...15 years
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

hybridlment wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to say because he can't talk now. The only account so far that he was anything but an OK guy who was a little arrogant and liked to flirt has come from the person who killed him, and she certainly has a motive to lie (as well as an extensive history of it recorded). Sinless white Angel? Probably not. According to his tenets, he was sinning by having sex with anybody. But nothing has been brought up that he was a deviant, pervert, abuser, violent, etc. by anyone but Jodi. The experts who are testifying are only going by what she told them, too.
Waiting to see the full content of the emails from the Hughes that Ms. LaVoilette referred to in her testimony. Maybe they knew something the rest of the world didn't.
Hello Hydri,

Good point on waiting to see the full emails from Hughes. One thing I like about Christian doctrines, is admitting to the sinfull nature of man and also redemption.
Lfenie

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

hybridlment wrote:
<quoted text>
Columbian, I'd say.
Colombian, You mean
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Lfenie wrote:
<quoted text>
Colombian, You mean
Where did you hear that ... I saw her as an Azteca princess eons ago. Think she is of Mexcian heritage. Anway, those conquisitdors came up from Peru, heading north.

Azteca/Mayan/Espanolia DNA. She liked her White boys. I have
known nice Jody types in LA.

Perhaps re-think this as a Manslaughter case.
hybridlment

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Lfenie wrote:
<quoted text>
Colombian, You mean
Well, there you go. You understand it :)
Cock A Doodle

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

hybridlment wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't find the thread about the gas cans, but if she did not want receipts, why did she leave a trail of receipts from McDonald's, Starbuck's, Walmart, etc.? They were able to tell her route. It's interesting that both of her Mormon conquests made her come to them, not the other way around. She also stopped by another ex-boyfriend's, the Darryl guy, Travis next and then was it Ryan Burns, another PPL guy that I think she was using to try to make Travis jealous. I heard some of her phone conversation with Travis and she mentioned taking a trip if she had the money.

Him having alternative forms of sex such as o/a or grinding to achieve orgasm was allegedly so he wouldn't be having intercourse that could lead to getting someone pregnant. I don't see this as being perverted and in her case, it's great he did launch a baby with her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I think she was obsessed with him, but I think she was also obsessed with being someone in general. I think she wanted to rise above her upbringing and string of unsuitable guys. I actually think she was jealous of Travis and his nice house, nice car, and plenty of friends who adored him. She plotted not only to take his life, but now it's a character assassination. If they want to close this case out, they should let his family visit her ALONE. Oops, she fell.

I think they have tried to make this a case about SEX to draw interest. It's more about OBSESSION and JEALOUSY.
Cock A Doodle

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

For anyone who is interested in women getting the death penalty, look up Carla Faye Tucker. She was sentenced to death in Texas and was put to death in Texas. Some of you don't seem to be able to wrap your brain around the fact that Jodi Arias could end up on Death Row and be put to death.
hybridlment

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Did she leave any receipts in Arizona? I know she did in California and Utah, but I can't remember if they produced any from Arizona. Someone posted elsewhere that she also filled the gas cans on her way home from Utah, which would either mean she really did drive around with 15 gals of gas in her trunk, or she made a good move to cover. Is she that stupid or that smart?

However, the amounts purchased do indicate that she filled 3 gas cans, although she testified that she borrowed 2, bought one at Walmart in CA, and then returned it. Apparently Walmart shows it bought but not returned. Why is she lying about not having the third gas can, when she did buy it, didn't return it, and obviously filled it?
Cock A Doodle

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

She had to stop somewhere and dump the floor mats and spill colored drink in the car to cover up blood stains. I haven't listened to all the testimony. It is way too tedious and she likes to play cat and mouse games to make herself appear to be smarter than she is or to stall the trial. I think she is banking on a mistrial or hung jury.

There's yet another person she briefly dated but then continued to talk to about her obsession with Travis, how he'd make a good father, etc. etc. Also, a co-worker said she called him all the time and demanded to know where he was and who he was with. Also, she allegedly would work a full shift and then drive 5 hours to see him. She claims she carried the gas cans because she didn't know the road, had never driven it, didn't know where the gas stations were, etc. I guess she probably had it in her head she would detour to check up on Travis whether he invited her or not. It's not clear if she showed up on his door step or if he wanted her to visit. It's all water under a very bloody bridge now.

She never returned the cans to her old boyfriend, Darryl Brewer. Wonder who else will come out of the woodwork before this is all over. LaViolette will be rambling about domestic violence and collecting her 300.00 fee for "expert" testimony. I don't believe JA was abused and neither does anyone who knew him. There is also video of him with her and she is sleeping on him and he has his arm over her while he is chit-chatting with friends. I think this is a last ditch effort to save her from Death Row.
sow

Warren, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

so what
Cock A Doodle

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

hybridlment wrote:
Did she leave any receipts in Arizona? I know she did in California and Utah, but I can't remember if they produced any from Arizona. Someone posted elsewhere that she also filled the gas cans on her way home from Utah, which would either mean she really did drive around with 15 gals of gas in her trunk, or she made a good move to cover. Is she that stupid or that smart?
However, the amounts purchased do indicate that she filled 3 gas cans, although she testified that she borrowed 2, bought one at Walmart in CA, and then returned it. Apparently Walmart shows it bought but not returned. Why is she lying about not having the third gas can, when she did buy it, didn't return it, and obviously filled it?
Just for grins, I looked it up and she would have been about 12 hours (just driving time) if she went from Yreka to Salt Lake City, Utah to see Ryan Burns. Instead, she drove to LA first and then on to Mesa, AZ. Yreka to Mesa is about 16 hours just driving time. Even LA to Mesa, AZ is out of the way. By the way, I don't see any receipts noted while she was in Arizona.

What was up with the hair dye and all the stops different places? I don't even want to know what she bought at CVS, but I would bet the receipt had KY Jelly on it. She talked about it a lot and how great it was on her "sex tape"...Did anyone else listen to any of this drivel? It sounded like the voice changed. Could they verify that it was TA all the time or could she have gotten one of her other boyfriends to fill in? I don't think she ever called him by his name the whole tape.
flanders art

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Cock A Doodle wrote:
She had to stop somewhere and dump the floor mats and spill colored drink in the car to cover up blood stains. I haven't listened to all the testimony. It is way too tedious and she likes to play cat and mouse games to make herself appear to be smarter than she is or to stall the trial. I think she is banking on a mistrial or hung jury.
There's yet another person she briefly dated but then continued to talk to about her obsession with Travis, how he'd make a good father, etc. etc. Also, a co-worker said she called him all the time and demanded to know where he was and who he was with. Also, she allegedly would work a full shift and then drive 5 hours to see him. She claims she carried the gas cans because she didn't know the road, had never driven it, didn't know where the gas stations were, etc. I guess she probably had it in her head she would detour to check up on Travis whether he invited her or not. It's not clear if she showed up on his door step or if he wanted her to visit. It's all water under a very bloody bridge now.
She never returned the cans to her old boyfriend, Darryl Brewer. Wonder who else will come out of the woodwork before this is all over. LaViolette will be rambling about domestic violence and collecting her 300.00 fee for "expert" testimony. I don't believe JA was abused and neither does anyone who knew him. There is also video of him with her and she is sleeping on him and he has his arm over her while he is chit-chatting with friends. I think this is a last ditch effort to save her from Death Row.
Currently there are three women on death row in a prison in Arizona. Last update one of the three may be out of prison...I'm not 100% sure. However, one of the women on death row in this prison in Arizona, had her fate sealed by Mr Martinez..interesting.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Defense already has the DP beat..this is HLN spin as the best hope for the defense is to save her from the DP.
Cock A Doodle

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Maybe she can hook up with Warren Jeffs who got Life in Prison and has to serve 35 years plus 10 to equal 45 years total.
Cock A Doodle

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure about family but certainly the Mesa Mormon community has a lot of clout simply because of their numbers there.
I think it was a foolish move. I believed the St Travis version before trial. Now I think he was a pedophile. I am not sure all the truth will come out but this trial has just added another layer to the Jeffs controversy. And I am going to make sure the next lot of Mormon missionaries that knock on my door know how I feel about them because of this case.
Warren Jeffs?
Life in Prison
Has to serve 45 years
Cock a Doodle

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

hybridlment wrote:
Martinez grilled her about the gas cans because it proved her to be a liar. There was a receipt she bought an additional 5 gallon gas can in Salinas, CA. She says she returned it. She was caught buying 15 gallons of gas which would indicate she had three gas cans if they were each 5 gallons. Her defense tried to say maybe it wasn't gas, but it had the price per gallon on the receipt. What else could it be? 5 gallons of kool-aid? Oh my goodness, this is a bizarre trial. How many times do they have to catch her in lies before they quit using her journals, e-mails and other communications she could have forged as testimony?

She seems to like the cat and mouse game with the prosecutor until she gets put on the mat and then she just sits there with that look on her face. You know the one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 261 - 280 of679
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Peoria Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Peoria Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Peoria People Search