Savage killing, sex at heart of Jodi Arias murder trial

Jan 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTVK Phoenix

A nude Jodi Arias on Travis Alexander's bed. A naked Alexander in the shower. Then minutes later, an image of Alexander stabbed and slashed nearly 30 times in the heart, back, hands and torso, shot in the head, his throat slit from ear to ear.

Comments (Page 10)

Showing posts 181 - 200 of679
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

she can stay in her cell if she has a headache.. she is not needed for the proceedings... let her read the transcrips of what happened. Travis can't make it to court every day.. because he is DEAD

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

I suspect she planned to wait until T. took a shower to make sure her DNA was washed OFF Travis and catch him wet, naked and with his back to her.

The gun and knife was to cause LE to think 2 people butchered Travis...the ninja's... After the slaughter J. put T. in the shower again to wash off her DNA ...jmo

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

disturbing wrote:
<quoted text> did u NOT hear JA on voicemails or read her text????? She said. She LOVED it and as. Matter of fact she lured much of the convo!!!! She has admitted she engaged in anal sex with previous boyfriends - She has the past performances - Travis did not. Apparently jodi. Can do no wrong in ur eyes. U should date her & stop slandering a man who can't defend himself from the GRAVE! U are as immoral as jodi.
Sorry, in all my years I have never said anything to any woman like travis said to jodi and wrote to jodi.
He comes across and a jerk of the first order.
She said she gave him leaflets on pedophilia. Where do you get those? off the net. How come the computer he had in his possession was Deanna's? What happened to his?

Merrylands, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Observant observer wrote:
<quoted text>
What testimony? What odds are you talking about? Everything came out in the wash long ago. Travis couldn't have had the opportunity to kill her "real" fast. That is the most ridiculous statement..and logic. The fact is: Jodi made sure that he didn't have the opportunity to have the strength to take her down. That was a small shower. She got him to crouch and had him where she wanted him - vulnerable to that first stab to the chest. He managed to make it to the sink, then to the hall where she continued to stab him. He fell against the wall ( the telltale smear of blood on the wall), then onto the floor and she lifted his head back and slit his throat, nearly decapitating him. Proceeds to drag him back to the shower and stuff his body back in, then a shot to his head to appease Jodi's last pangs of vengeful rage. What a nice sweet lady Jodi is, huh? Perhaps if she gets off on a manslaughter charge, you can hook up with her someday, but I doubt she'll be getting out and it's a good thing. She's dangerous and no telling when she'd go off on someone again.
Travis was in the shower which had a glass door. If she was threatening him with a gun while talking the photos, all he had to do was open the door very quickly and knock her or the weapon. That photo session went on for 10 minutes. We know the door was shut because there were circular spots on some of the images. These happen when light goes through a water droplet.
Tex Starbucks

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

JerzyGirl79 wrote:
Wow. So stealing a gun a week before, renting a car, dying her hair and turning the plates on the car upside down isnt premeditation?...and she just so happen to have a knife and a loaded gun in the bathroom. Shes guilty. She wont get the death penalty tho...only because shes a hottie
I don't find her to be "hot" at all. She has tried to posture demure with a librarian or Mary Kay Letourneau little girl look. From my vague understanding, he was trapped in the shower and never stood a chance and it's possible she had help. If she had just shot him, she could have stated she panicked or it was an accident. Slitting his throat and stabbing him repeatedly takes away the Oops factor.

What is stalling the trial? I so want it to be over.

Why was she taking pics and is it even possible they can tell she had other people in the mix in the bathroom? More questions. Less answers.

Would water boarding make her memory return? Just sayin'
disturbing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
Travis was in the shower which had a glass door. If she was threatening him with a gun while talking the photos, all he had to do was open the door very quickly and knock her or the weapon. That photo session went on for 10 minutes. We know the door was shut because there were circular spots on some of the images. These happen when light goes through a water droplet.
most glass doors on showers are not clear glass. Even if travis had mentality & opportunity to come out of shower after her - he would of fell on his face on being wet on tile floor!!! She had him vulnerable in. Every aspect. I'm sure she thought about that before attacking.
hybridlment

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, in all my years I have never said anything to any woman like travis said to jodi and wrote to jodi.
He comes across and a jerk of the first order.
She said she gave him leaflets on pedophilia. Where do you get those? off the net. How come the computer he had in his possession was Deanna's? What happened to his?
In all my years, I've heard it from a man, who was indeed a jerk of the first order. But I didn't shoot him, stab him 29 times and slit his throat.

I've not heard that the computer was Deanna's. Do you think it was removed from his home by Jodi?
hybridlment

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

She testified that she picked the pamphlets up at a mall, I believe.

Merrylands, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

disturbing wrote:
<quoted text> most glass doors on showers are not clear glass. Even if travis had mentality & opportunity to come out of shower after her - he would of fell on his face on being wet on tile floor!!! She had him vulnerable in. Every aspect. I'm sure she thought about that before attacking.
maybe that is where the body slam idea came from, he slipped and fell on her

Merrylands, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

hybridlment wrote:
<quoted text>
In all my years, I've heard it from a man, who was indeed a jerk of the first order. But I didn't shoot him, stab him 29 times and slit his throat.
I've not heard that the computer was Deanna's. Do you think it was removed from his home by Jodi?
It was given in testimony at court that it was deanna's computer. neither side went into the why and wherefore he had her computer.
The house was never locked. The doggy door is an insert that goes into sliding doors and can be bought from petsmart. they come in three sizes depending on the dog. People repeat over and over about Jodi entering through the doggy door. napoleon was a small pug and the size of the doggy swing door in the larger insert would only have allowed a child of about 3 to get through. So the sliding door was always open. That is why jodi was able to come around the back and see travis taking off the bra of some brown haired girl. I wonder whether that was Ashley Thompson. She has short brown hair on her myspace account. she was married to Dustin and in Detective Flores investigation report he says she fingered her husband as being involved in Travis murder. Ashley died 2 years later by suicide by a gunshot to the back rear of her head. Curious?

Merrylands, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

hybridlment wrote:
She testified that she picked the pamphlets up at a mall, I believe.
well that sounds like rubbish to me.

Merrylands, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

disturbing wrote:
<quoted text> most glass doors on showers are not clear glass. Even if travis had mentality & opportunity to come out of shower after her - he would of fell on his face on being wet on tile floor!!! She had him vulnerable in. Every aspect. I'm sure she thought about that before attacking.
I think you need to look back at the photos of the crime scene.
It would have been clear safety glass. It did not have a frame to the glass. quite modern looking
Tex Empires

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
It was given in testimony at court that it was deanna's computer. neither side went into the why and wherefore he had her computer.
The house was never locked. The doggy door is an insert that goes into sliding doors and can be bought from petsmart. they come in three sizes depending on the dog. People repeat over and over about Jodi entering through the doggy door. napoleon was a small pug and the size of the doggy swing door in the larger insert would only have allowed a child of about 3 to get through. So the sliding door was always open. That is why jodi was able to come around the back and see travis taking off the bra of some brown haired girl. I wonder whether that was Ashley Thompson. She has short brown hair on her myspace account. she was married to Dustin and in Detective Flores investigation report he says she fingered her husband as being involved in Travis murder. Ashley died 2 years later by suicide by a gunshot to the back rear of her head. Curious?
Why isn't the "suicide" of Travis's former girlfriend being investigated?

Merrylands, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Tex Empires wrote:
<quoted text>
Why isn't the "suicide" of Travis's former girlfriend being investigated?
I got this information from JAII site. I don't know how they find out these things. Maybe many of the core people of the site are from Mesa.
They have been able to get the autopsy report.
They were the ones who stirred up that information regarding the brother of Travis that used his name when he was caught for shop stealing and assault.
Maybe they will stir up enough to get the police report on finding Ashley's body.
It is hard to find a site where people are just interested and don't have an agenda so you can have a discussion. I have posted same things on other topix boards and been called a troll. Because of spelling defence instead of defense they assume me and another poster are the same person. And because of that I am a troll. LOL. The truth is the most important thing. If jodi killed him due to blood atonement she should go to jail for a long time.(I don't believe in DP) If this was self defence then obviously there are extenuating circumstances. I am still amazed that the whole thing happened in such a short period of time and that is why I have been prepared to entertain the Ninja story somewhat.
Tex Empires

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
I got this information from JAII site. I don't know how they find out these things. Maybe many of the core people of the site are from Mesa.
They have been able to get the autopsy report.
They were the ones who stirred up that information regarding the brother of Travis that used his name when he was caught for shop stealing and assault.
Maybe they will stir up enough to get the police report on finding Ashley's body.
It is hard to find a site where people are just interested and don't have an agenda so you can have a discussion. I have posted same things on other topix boards and been called a troll. Because of spelling defence instead of defense they assume me and another poster are the same person. And because of that I am a troll. LOL. The truth is the most important thing. If jodi killed him due to blood atonement she should go to jail for a long time.(I don't believe in DP) If this was self defence then obviously there are extenuating circumstances. I am still amazed that the whole thing happened in such a short period of time and that is why I have been prepared to entertain the Ninja story somewhat.
When I went looking for answers, I stumbled onto the shower pics and the theory that Jodi had accomplices. I also found the story about how his brother had used Travis to stay out of trouble himself. I would have some compassion for Jodi if she wasn't just playing head games with the PTSD and amnesia. Unless she has dissociative disorder or some other psychological explanation for only having amnesia surrounding the death, I can't imagine how she remembers every detail of their sex life but not something far more emotional like killing him so brutally. I do not have any agenda except an interest in criminology and psychology. I can't believe that all they found in her psychological profile was PTSD and amnesia. Due to her ability to manipulate and mesmerize males, I would venture she is a sociopath and does not need to be walking the streets free EVER.
Tex Empires

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

I read hypnosis would not work because if she has this sort of amnesia, it means that the memories were never created, so there is no way to access them.

Just yesterday, I saw a case on tv where a guy killed his girlfriend and her baby son. Law enforcement came to his trailer and never even asked to look around. The bodies were still there. He found a barrel, dumped the bodies in and took them to where a bunch of other barrels were. He went to jail for a different offense but eventually had to tell his story. Will Jodi ever crack like this? It was fortunate he was arrested because he was about to kill another girlfriend because she had called home and put him at risk for capture. He admitted if he was free and the circumstances were right, he would most likely kill again.
Tex Empires

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

LA Guy wrote:
Would like to see the pic of her on his bed.
This is a crime of passion, not a 1st degree capital murder case. A plea to a low level manslaughter, about a 5-7 year sentence would be appropriate.
Travis played the Svengali Dom, sexually cruel at times, with this demure fragile Latina. The age old tragedy played out again on the stage of life.
Keep in mind, that Travis went by the moniker of Top Dog.
Oh, you have been taken in by someone who is most probably a borderline/sociopath personality.
Either that or you are being sarcastic. If she is demure and fragile, who killed Travis in a most brutal manner? It wouldn't have been enough to just shoot him, but he had to have his throat slit and stabbed repeatedly. If she is so demure and fragile, why wasn't he able to overpower her? She claims he was a wrestler. What does a nickname have to do with this at all? Do you believe he deserved to die for what he did with her? She could have stopped seeing him at any time. She wasn't even living in the same state as him at the time of the murder. She drove to him, not the other way around.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Tex Empires wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you have been taken in by someone who is most probably a borderline/sociopath personality.
Either that or you are being sarcastic. If she is demure and fragile, who killed Travis in a most brutal manner? It wouldn't have been enough to just shoot him, but he had to have his throat slit and stabbed repeatedly. If she is so demure and fragile, why wasn't he able to overpower her? She claims he was a wrestler. What does a nickname have to do with this at all? Do you believe he deserved to die for what he did with her? She could have stopped seeing him at any time. She wasn't even living in the same state as him at the time of the murder. She drove to him, not the other way around.
Goodmorning from LA

Np doubt about it, women can be damn dangerous, one never knows what will trigger them off, especially when playing these kinky sex games. You know Tex, that this is really a Manslaughter case. These gruesome ovrkills are not that uncommon between lovers, particuallry when abuse is involved and there is some evidence of that. Keep in mind the burden upon the State (Beyond a Reasonable Doubt).

This was an age old human tragedy once again played out on the stage of life. TA should be alive today. She needs to be punsihed...Manslaughter, 15 years, less time served.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Most women in in our current US Western culture are Borderline something....lol

Sociopath is an overused term...more like selfesh hollow Biatches...that's just one reason why I'm dating Asian women, and keep in mind that I am a White guy, as we are refered to.
Tex Empires

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
He scrambled her brains for sometime.
She was a blonde before she met him.
She previously rented cars.
Battered women in many instances arm themselves way before they act out,
That fatefull night, he did somethng that pushed her over the edge.
Do you know aything about the BDSM scene, he was the Dom, she the sexual submissive. Many of these girls are tied up, smacked around, sodomized, and made to feel worthless. it is a dangeous sexual and mental game, fraught with dire consequences for both parties.
BTW, she did not stalk him, he always loet her come in his house.
WTF do u not get about this now.
I am trying to get caught up on the case. I read that he had moved on to another girl/woman and Arias hacked his Facebook. I also read that someone asked him if he was scared of her due to some of her communications. Other people questioned why he was even with her. She apparently was only good for one thing...like you said, being the bottom or submissive. I also read about what she claims was an a physically abusive childhood with her mom leaving welts and fingernail claw marks. So, this is an excuse for going out and brutally killing someone? I fear that if she gets off that this will set a terrible precedent for other people to use this as a defense and walk out free as a bird. Can someone as twisted as her be rehabilitated and released back into polite society?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 200 of679
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Peoria Discussions

Search the Peoria Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Men Keep Underwear for 7 Years on Average: Study 1 hr Latter Day Faints 19
dont but from this unprofessional company 6 hr Thats Right 6
Nostradamus 6 hr guest 26
Uncle Niece sex....Incest? Relationship? (Aug '13) 17 hr Flako101 13
we are suppliers of froozen chicken feet in l... (Mar '13) 22 hr chicken feet 16
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) Wed ZIONIST BANKSTERS 28
Suspect in Glendale police shooting arrested (Jan '07) Apr 22 SMARTYPANTS 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Peoria Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Peoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE