Savage killing, sex at heart of Jodi Arias murder trial

Jan 8, 2013 Full story: KTVK Phoenix 687

A nude Jodi Arias on Travis Alexander's bed. A naked Alexander in the shower. Then minutes later, an image of Alexander stabbed and slashed nearly 30 times in the heart, back, hands and torso, shot in the head, his throat slit from ear to ear.

Full Story
First Prev
of 35
Next Last
LA Guy

Harbor City, CA

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Would like to see the pic of her on his bed.

This is a crime of passion, not a 1st degree capital murder case. A plea to a low level manslaughter, about a 5-7 year sentence would be appropriate.

Travis played the Svengali Dom, sexually cruel at times, with this demure fragile Latina. The age old tragedy played out again on the stage of life.

Keep in mind, that Travis went by the moniker of Top Dog.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
She is Guilty

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#2 Jan 9, 2013
"Keep in mind" everyone is assuming that all women are traumatized by anal sex. She is a nympho psycopath hypocrit who went directly to the next man for sex less than 24 hours after this brutal murder.
dahtoo

Bradenton, FL

#3 Jan 9, 2013
This bs needs to stop, i.e., the media glamourizing these mediocre dogs.

Guess they think doing so elevates the appeal. If I hear one more time how 'beautiful' this subhuman is I shall puke something more attractive. And the skank was a freakin dropout. Trash.

A PLEA to STOP calling ugly beautiful, especially you, news outlets.
LA Guy

Harbor City, CA

#4 Jan 10, 2013
She is Guilty wrote:
"Keep in mind" everyone is assuming that all women are traumatized by anal sex. She is a nympho psycopath hypocrit who went directly to the next man for sex less than 24 hours after this brutal murder.
Some truth to what you said. She is twisted. Both of them were playing the always dangerous Dom/Sub sexual game. Travis probably started it and both of them liked it. Going to the next man was also part of her alibi gambit. She was attracted to White clean cut men, in this case she picked the most wholesome (Mormons). Jody is a very appealling petite demure Latina beauty, that is on the surface. She loved him too much and spun out of control. Still calling this a Manslaughter (crime of passion) not a 1st degree murder.

Most posters do not understand our legal system in connection with psychological dynamics pertaining to charging cases. Our legal system continues to evolve and this is far from a 1st degree capital homicide. Overcharged, which is not justice.
LA Guy

Harbor City, CA

#5 Jan 10, 2013
dahtoo wrote:
This bs needs to stop, i.e., the media glamourizing these mediocre dogs.
Guess they think doing so elevates the appeal. If I hear one more time how 'beautiful' this subhuman is I shall puke something more attractive. And the skank was a freakin dropout. Trash.
A PLEA to STOP calling ugly beautiful, especially you, news outlets.
I understand what you had to say and agree with the spirit of it.
In the case of Jody's demure look and persona, she is very hot and appealing to men.

I have dated a few with her look and style in LA. Hell, I probably could have handled Jody and nothing bad would have happen.
She was not predisposed to kill Travis or anyone else, unlike many killers in our society. She needs to be convicted of the crime she committed, a low degree manslaughter.
Black Leather

Cookeville, TN

#6 Jan 10, 2013
I also think she has been bad and needs to be punished. She should have a good spanking.
LA Guy

Harbor City, CA

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Black Leather wrote:
I also think she has been bad and needs to be punished. She should have a good spanking.
That would not be punishment fo her, more like pleasure, lol... Don't forget, that Travis went by the moniker Top Dog and soft spoken Jody was designated as his property (see her in property T-Shirt)...hell, they might have even been role playing with a knife, it does happen
Black Leather

Cookeville, TN

#8 Jan 11, 2013
I think a good spanking would do her good.
If not it would do me some good.
LA Guy

Harbor City, CA

#9 Jan 12, 2013
Black Leather wrote:
I think a good spanking would do her good.
If not it would do me some good.
She would look good in black leather and boots with a riding crop in her hand...lol
Black leather

Cookeville, TN

#10 Jan 15, 2013
...but not a gun.
OMG

Hainesport, NJ

#11 Jan 17, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
Would like to see the pic of her on his bed.
This is a crime of passion, not a 1st degree capital murder case. A plea to a low level manslaughter, about a 5-7 year sentence would be appropriate.
Travis played the Svengali Dom, sexually cruel at times, with this demure fragile Latina. The age old tragedy played out again on the stage of life.
Keep in mind, that Travis went by the moniker of Top Dog.
What does his moniker of Top Dog have to with with him being viciously killed by a scorned woman?
Jodi drove there just to have sex with him, then killed him.
LA Guy

North Hollywood, CA

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Wow, does anyone outside of LA and NYC know anything about the BDSM world, he emersed Jody in.
This plays to her defense. Shr drove there to service him, which included him roughing her up and debasing her. She snapped, afer all day sessions of humiliationand more.
JerzyGirl79

United States

#13 Jan 18, 2013
Wow. So stealing a gun a week before, renting a car, dying her hair and turning the plates on the car upside down isnt premeditation?...and she just so happen to have a knife and a loaded gun in the bathroom. Shes guilty. She wont get the death penalty tho...only because shes a hottie
LA Guy

North Hollywood, CA

#14 Jan 19, 2013
JerzyGirl79 wrote:
Wow. So stealing a gun a week before, renting a car, dying her hair and turning the plates on the car upside down isnt premeditation?...and she just so happen to have a knife and a loaded gun in the bathroom. Shes guilty. She wont get the death penalty tho...only because shes a hottie
He scrambled her brains for sometime.

She was a blonde before she met him.

She previously rented cars.

Battered women in many instances arm themselves way before they act out,

That fatefull night, he did somethng that pushed her over the edge.

Do you know aything about the BDSM scene, he was the Dom, she the sexual submissive. Many of these girls are tied up, smacked around, sodomized, and made to feel worthless. it is a dangeous sexual and mental game, fraught with dire consequences for both parties.

BTW, she did not stalk him, he always loet her come in his house.

WTF do u not get about this now.

“Picasso”

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#15 Jan 19, 2013
OMG give me a break, she wanted him, he had moved on...she didn't. She kept trying to reel him in and when it wasn't working to her advantage she hatched her plan. She went there with the intent to get rid of the man that shunned her in my opinion. Overkill... if I can't have you, no one will.
Sydney gal

Merrylands, Australia

#16 Jan 22, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
He scrambled her brains for sometime.
She was a blonde before she met him.
She previously rented cars.
Battered women in many instances arm themselves way before they act out,
That fatefull night, he did somethng that pushed her over the edge.
Do you know aything about the BDSM scene, he was the Dom, she the sexual submissive. Many of these girls are tied up, smacked around, sodomized, and made to feel worthless. it is a dangeous sexual and mental game, fraught with dire consequences for both parties.
BTW, she did not stalk him, he always loet her come in his house.
WTF do u not get about this now.
I get it. I wondered why the knife could be there at first. Someone hinted in a post and then it all
L fell together for me.
Thing is as you pointed out, doesn't anyone outside NY and LA get it might also mean that folks in Mesa don't get it either.

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

#17 Jan 23, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
What does his moniker of Top Dog have to with with him being viciously killed by a scorned woman?
Jodi drove there just to have sex with him, then killed him.
did you see the time stamp of the memory card?
Did you listen to the the ME report of the sequence of events?
He was stabbed first. The gun shot happened so late in proceedings he may have already been dead.
Travis was a closer for a multi level marketing company that essentially scams friends. Of course his friends like him. It is a pyramid scheme.
Really

Columbia, IL

#18 Jan 25, 2013
Please let this poo guy get some Justice.;
ColAngus

Fairfax, VA

#19 Jan 25, 2013
All evidence points to premeditated murder. Just because sex was involved does not mean it was a "crime of passion" and should be ruled a manslaughter case.

1st degree/capital murder. The verdict will be guilty. Hopefully, we can move her to the front of the line in death row?
kiy

United States

#22 Jan 27, 2013
eh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 35
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 18 hr rex 694
Phoenix warns of bus disruptions as union negot... Thu Whiny1 1
any girls from phx arizona wanna meet n hook up Dec 25 phxbird 3
City-Data Forum (Aug '09) Dec 25 jackson 392
irish travelers(gypsies) (Feb '11) Dec 24 clive bundy 41
Good intentions cause offense after senior disc... Dec 8 janetbee 1
Mothers of disabled children sue state over bud... (Apr '09) Dec 7 Tony 326
Peoria Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web