Arizona Synthetic Turf Company Morningstar Turf Announces Guarantee...

Full story: PRWeb 18
Phoenix, AZ June 11, 2010 -- Morningstar Turf, a Phoenix synthetic turf manufacturer, is working to be the most competitive landscape dealer in the valley. Full Story
Susan

Queen Creek, AZ

#1 Sep 3, 2010
I bought from these crooks, and Marc Morningstar told me their stuff was made in America. Come to find out it was made overseas and the lead rating was extremely high. Word to the wise, if it not 15 feet wide it is not made in America. Your kids and pets health could be at risk. This guy is a crook and a risk in my book.
Susan
FYI

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jul 12, 2012
I have come to the same conclusion as Susan. Buyer Beware!!!!!
Reno

United States

#3 Jan 19, 2013
I ordered turf from this crook and he promised me the world !!!!
I sent him a check for the full amount (first red flag , never send a check, make sure the company takes a credit card or your screwed like me )
Bottom line this dirtball took my money $3500.00 and never delivered the product. I HOPE HE DROPS DEAD !!!!
BobEngland

London, UK

#4 Jan 19, 2013
Keep getting the word out, let everyone know, ask your local newspaper to get involved, ask your radio station also, picket his home, his work premises, his bank, wife or girl friend, Do it now, even let your local beat officer know, Spread the word.
Dennis Smith

Bettendorf, IA

#6 Sep 16, 2013
This "bandit" tried to charge me a tax telling me that Gilbert, AZ (his place of business) charged a "city tax." I contacted Gilbert and they have no such thing. Needless to say I didn't continue with my shipment order from Marc "the bandit."
Zach21

Chandler, AZ

#7 Aug 24, 2014
DO NOT USE this company. Marc Morningstar is extremely dishonest. He did not come through on anything of the following that he promised:
1. Promised $100 gift card for anyone that I referred. I literally walked him over to two neighbors that ended up using him. He never delivered any gift cards. I called him several times, and he stated each time that he would drop the gift cards off at my house. He just never showed up, and now won't even return my calls or emails.
2. He promised to provide hole covers for my putting green, that I never received.
3. He promised to return six months after the install to add sand to any area needing additional leveling. I have attempted to contact him several times and he refuses to return any of my calls or emails.
4. He promised a lifetime guarantee on all turf. Good luck !
5. By the way, the putting green looks nothing like what I designed and provided to his installer.
Again, do not use Morningstar Turf.
KathyO

Maple Valley, WA

#8 Sep 8, 2014
Marc Morningstar is a thief, he will promise you anything and as soon as he has your money, you will never hear from him again. How can anyone get away with this without getting arrested? It is pure and simple theft!
KathyO

Maple Valley, WA

#9 Sep 11, 2014
Reno wrote:
I ordered turf from this crook and he promised me the world !!!!
I sent him a check for the full amount (first red flag , never send a check, make sure the company takes a credit card or your screwed like me )
Bottom line this dirtball took my money $3500.00 and never delivered the product. I HOPE HE DROPS DEAD !!!!
He took $1700 from us too, it's to bad that everyone that was burned by this guy can't get together and have a little tar and feather party!
Mark Morningstar

Whittier, CA

#10 Sep 12, 2014
Lies, lies,lies. These messages must just be sour grapes from my competitors. I run a clean operation, dont let a few disgruntled losers tell you otherwise. Thanks to all the REAL customers out there!
Concerned Mesa customer

Mesa, AZ

#13 Oct 13, 2014
I have recently heard concerns of carcinogens in the sand AND now reading about the lead. You sold this health hazard to how many families with babies crawling all over this like mine! I will be investigating and calling the news!
Mark Morningstar wrote:
Lies, lies,lies. These messages must just be sour grapes from my competitors. I run a clean operation, dont let a few disgruntled losers tell you otherwise. Thanks to all the REAL customers out there!

“Whats for dinner?”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#14 Oct 15, 2014
Keep the faith
wendikraus

Athens, AL

#15 Dec 18, 2014
We ordered turf (and paid, in FULL) over the summer. Marc knew our project was not ready, and readily agreed to hold turf until we were. I started trying to contact him this week, of course, with no reply. Business #s all disconnected, got one voicemail in, now box is full, will not return emails...I paid this CROOK $13000!!!! I don't know how he can lay his head down at night! I hope, as well, that this all comes back to him. I WILL NOT just let this go...
wendikraus

Athens, AL

#16 Dec 18, 2014
Concerned Mesa customer wrote:
I have recently heard concerns of carcinogens in the sand AND now reading about the lead. You sold this health hazard to how many families with babies crawling all over this like mine! I will be investigating and calling the news!
<quoted text>
There are no lies, except the ones that came out of your own mouth, MARC MORNINGSTAR!! Our project was to bring life back into a tornado ravaged town with indoor batting cages. You not only have cheated us, you have cheated hundreds of kids and adults who have waited for this business to open!!! You can run, but you can't hide forever!!!
Scott b

Phoenix, AZ

#18 Monday Jan 5
wendikraus wrote:
We ordered turf (and paid, in FULL) over the summer. Marc knew our project was not ready, and readily agreed to hold turf until we were. I started trying to contact him this week, of course, with no reply. Business #s all disconnected, got one voicemail in, now box is full, will not return emails...I paid this CROOK $13000!!!! I don't know how he can lay his head down at night! I hope, as well, that this all comes back to him. I WILL NOT just let this go...
I have also been burned by this Shark who claims and promises the wood. Only to the tune of $6000 but nonetheless I will find him and make him pay. From my P.I. He found out that Morningstar Turf is out of business and Marc Morningstar now runs Hybrid Turf Corp in California. I assume he's running away from everyone after him. When I catch him he will regret everything he has done to all of us!
Rebecca B

United States

#19 Monday Jan 12
Susan wrote:
I bought from these crooks, and Marc Morningstar told me their stuff was made in America. Come to find out it was made overseas and the lead rating was extremely high. Word to the wise, if it not 15 feet wide it is not made in America. Your kids and pets health could be at risk. This guy is a crook and a risk in my book.
Susan
Susan we are going after him he is a criminal let's et as many people to get him.
Rebecca B

United States

#22 Monday Jan 12
Mark Morningstar wrote:
Mark, we are a Crossfit in Utah we are not Marc's competitor and he has stolen from is $7,000 and sooo many others. Marc we have an army and we will shut you down.
Rebecca B

United States

#23 Monday Jan 12
wendikraus wrote:

Wendy we are
Going after him as well. How can I get a hold
If you?
Rebecca B

United States

#24 Monday Jan 12
Marc Morningstar hybrid turf is a huge scam and a criminal. We're coming for ya Marc, who's in? Reply here and let's start talking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nostradamus (Jan '14) 4 hr -Sprocket- 93
snowbirds the low life of the earth 6 hr freezing 18
Superbowl Losers Prediction Louie Lujan and NFL... 11 hr Sam Quiff 1
How to Get Tickets to Jimmy Fallon's Post-Super... Thu Taajsgpm 2
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Thu GinaLover 719
Legit pain n anxiety meds Thu MSLUCY 2
Low Cost Sprinkler Repair in Peoria AZ (Mar '13) Thu Rose Henderson 2
Peoria Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web