Public Elementary School Donation Cam...

Public Elementary School Donation Campaign!

Posted in the Peoria Forum

“Your comfort is our Business! ”

Since: Mar 13

Peoria, AZ

#1 Mar 7, 2013
As you have noticed on our ads, Epic Air Conditioning and Heating, LLC is now donating minimum $5.00 to 5% of a completed tickets to the Public Elementary School of our customers choice. No catches, no strings. We are passionate about the future of our children and their educations. These beautiful children will be the future employees of Epic Air Conditioning and all the other businesses in this world. If we do not ensure that the majority of the children in the USA get the best education possible, we may have a very uncertain future ahead of us. Join us in our Public Elementary School Donations Campaign! Give our kids a chance and help provide the tools the teachers need to help them succeed! Thank you all for your participation in advance! I look forward to seeing what we can generate during 2013! Now, Lets spread the word and make this year #Epic2013 !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened near 7th Ave & 101 last night??? (Oct '13) 2 hr Ellison ISIS Muslim 5
News 'I'll shoot you where you stand': Arizona racis... 16 hr Ellison ISIS Muslim 2
Boycott Goodwill Stores During Holidays (Nov '10) Thu Redruby 1,048
News ICE operation team targets criminal immigrants Thu But But But 3
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Thu LUVTRANNYCUM 1,064
News Mail delivered to incorrect addresses in Phoenix Dec 7 But But But 2
News Lopez, veteran immigration lawyer, dies in car ... (Apr '16) Dec 7 Truth 6

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages