[AZ] Maricopa County Sheriff's Detect...

[AZ] Maricopa County Sheriff's Detective Deborah Moyer arrested as...

There are 3 comments on the Behind The Blue WAll story from May 9, 2011, titled [AZ] Maricopa County Sheriff's Detective Deborah Moyer arrested as.... In it, Behind The Blue WAll reports that:

I'm a cop"... ABC15.com Posted: 05/09/2011 [Excerpts] A Maricopa County Sheriff's deputy who was profiled on a national television series last year has been arrested for allegedly scratching her husband during an argument.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Behind The Blue WAll.

Get a LIFE

Phoenix, AZ

#1 May 12, 2011
You know what gets me about all this...that people and the media have nothing better to do than to get into to others personl business. Wow to all of you out there that your lives are so unfulfilled find a craft or a hobby.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 May 12, 2011
GOOD GRIEF. Now that is true first class police work.
Jose

Phoenix, AZ

#4 May 13, 2011
Bad girl, bad girl, what you gonna do? What you gonna do when they come for you? Bad girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yellow residue after monday's rainstorm (Mar '11) 2 hr RunAway 26
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Mon chuckles 1,123
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) Mon 2468stfu 119
News Is prostitution and sex taking place in Scottsd... (Oct '09) Mon crimeblogger 227
I HATE having to beg for my own press. (Sep '16) Feb '17 Samantha 6
Review: Arizona Garage Door Guru Dec '16 Blurp 4
Where is the Rock!!!!!! Dec '16 Trent 3

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages