DO NOT GO HERE! The service is horrible. They have horrible customer service and lack of communication. I took my laptop here and I called several times to find out the status on it. Everytime I called I got a different answer to my question. When I called to find out what to bring to have my information backed up I got a different answer. All of the people that work here are rude, not only are they rude they LACK CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I stood in the store for at least 15 minutes and no one tried to help me. They didn't even bother to let me know they would be right there, or anything. They are MONEY HUNGRY and overcharge for EVERYTHING. The person that helped me in the store smelled of cigarettes, and didn't know any information about anything I asked about. I went to a different laptop place and they told me it would cost way less to backup my information then what they were going to charge. The services here STINKS terribly. I will NEVER refer my friends, family or anyone here ever again. The sad part is initially when I went here I referred EVERYONE to this company. After this experience I've told everyone NEVER GO HERE!