Review: Anchor Counseling Ctr - Marga...

Review: Anchor Counseling Ctr - Margaret E Marshall PHD

Posted in the Peoria Forum

fedupwithfamilyc ourts

Rillito, AZ

#1 Feb 15, 2011
This is without a doubt the worst Court appointed family councilor/ coordinator that there ever was. She needs to be removed from the court system, better yet RETIRE. She will keep the parties involved seperated in their communications and in their issue resolution skills. She was one sided from the very start and never listened to anything other than what that side said. I provided documented proof of violation of Court orders and proof of child abuse to her and she did nothing . The other party "said they did not do it so there is nothing I can do." is her catch phrase. She will do nothing to help solve problems, except her money problems by draining you dry. If you are unfortunate enough to be assigned her, STOP PAYING HER petition the court o have her removed. fedupwithfamilycourts at yahoo dot com is launching a class action suit against her and Anchor Counciling for failure to preform,violation of ARS statutes, child endangerment and more.
Stillhere

Scottsdale, AZ

#2 Feb 16, 2011
You go girlfriend! I will help any way I can. I have info you will want and I have hoping to find contact info of people dealing with her. I have never dealt with a person who I felt this way about that didn't affect others negatively so I am glad you are going for it!
Somebody MUST stop these people from abusing our children and getting paid to do it. It is horrendous.
I feel like she'll think your posts are me and I laugh. It's overdue.
HonestReviewer

Glendale, AZ

#3 Feb 24, 2012
WARNING!!!!!! DO NOT ACCEPT THIS DR AS YOUR FAMILIES TI!!!! fedupwithfamilycourts and Stillhere, thank you so much for posting your reviews and I am going to the fedupwithfamilycourts as soon as I finish this post. To others coming here for the first time, heed the warnings you read online about this TI - and if you are looking, you will see there are a LOT!!! She does not care about the children at all. PERIOD. She is only interested in money. The damaging remarks she has made to our children and to me are unprofessional and immoral. And because of the "immunity" status that TI's are given, their direct line to the judge and the participating parties inability to respond to her "recommendations" this woman is on an unprecedented power trip. There were also many sessions, where she didn't even know which case she was working on. 77 years old is too old!! She can't hear and gets confused often. She also does not record her sessions!! So when she says things horrible things to the children or the parents, which she does, there is no proof!!! Even if you are just suspicious that these reviews are by disgruntled parents, why take the chance with your children when there are other well respected TI's available. Do not ruin your family or your children!!!!
Fedupwithdamilyc ourts

Mesa, AZ

#4 Feb 24, 2012
Please contact me and let's get together and see what we have .
Stillhere wrote:
You go girlfriend! I will help any way I can. I have info you will want and I have hoping to find contact info of people dealing with her. I have never dealt with a person who I felt this way about that didn't affect others negatively so I am glad you are going for it!
Somebody MUST stop these people from abusing our children and getting paid to do it. It is horrendous.
I feel like she'll think your posts are me and I laugh. It's overdue.
Fedupwithdamilyc ourts

Mesa, AZ

#5 Feb 24, 2012
Honest reviewer
Email me directly at [email protected] m
I am not any part of the court system or that poor excuse for a family councilor/parenting cooridinator office. I did finnaly get her removed.
HonestReviewer wrote:
WARNING!!!!!! DO NOT ACCEPT THIS DR AS YOUR FAMILIES TI!!!! fedupwithfamilycourts and Stillhere, thank you so much for posting your reviews and I am going to the fedupwithfamilycourts as soon as I finish this post. To others coming here for the first time, heed the warnings you read online about this TI - and if you are looking, you will see there are a LOT!!! She does not care about the children at all. PERIOD. She is only interested in money. The damaging remarks she has made to our children and to me are unprofessional and immoral. And because of the "immunity" status that TI's are given, their direct line to the judge and the participating parties inability to respond to her "recommendations" this woman is on an unprecedented power trip. There were also many sessions, where she didn't even know which case she was working on. 77 years old is too old!! She can't hear and gets confused often. She also does not record her sessions!! So when she says things horrible things to the children or the parents, which she does, there is no proof!!! Even if you are just suspicious that these reviews are by disgruntled parents, why take the chance with your children when there are other well respected TI's available. Do not ruin your family or your children!!!!
Fedupwithfamilyc ourts

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Mar 4, 2012
Would any of you like to disclose who the attorney was that got you into the situation with "Dr." Marshall?

I bet we have a lot more in common then you might think!!!
Honest and Right with My

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Apr 10, 2012
Fedupwithfamilycourts wrote:
Would any of you like to disclose who the attorney was that got you into the situation with "Dr." Marshall?
I bet we have a lot more in common then you might think!!!
This womans abuse of the child involved went on weekly. I will never forget who my daughter was before meeting Margaret Marshall and who she became. This sick woman has impacted our lives adversely on so many levels and it just wasn't necessary. She is unprofessional and dangerous to children.
My daughters quote words "I never knew people were this evil mommy".
The childs self esteem has been permanently damaged and as her parent I had to endure forcing my child to go to these abusive meetings every week for a year. When the child took it upon herself to record a meeting which I was sanctioned for, she cancelled all future meetings and sent a very scathing letter against me to the courts. I guess it was worth it.
The current TI we go to cannot believe what we have gone through in her office but BOTH PARENTS HAVE THE SAME STORY so she knows the child is telling the truth! She even wrote to the judge about the childs trauma from the experience. Not just my disgruntled opinion but proven to be true by both parents and the child.
She's a bully on a God trip.
How many lives have been affected by her? So wrong. So sad.
maggie

Austin, TX

#9 Apr 12, 2012
Honest and Right with My wrote:
<quoted text>
This womans abuse of the child involved went on weekly. I will never forget who my daughter was before meeting Margaret Marshall and who she became. This sick woman has impacted our lives adversely on so many levels and it just wasn't necessary. She is unprofessional and dangerous to children.
My daughters quote words "I never knew people were this evil mommy".
The childs self esteem has been permanently damaged and as her parent I had to endure forcing my child to go to these abusive meetings every week for a year. When the child took it upon herself to record a meeting which I was sanctioned for, she cancelled all future meetings and sent a very scathing letter against me to the courts. I guess it was worth it.
The current TI we go to cannot believe what we have gone through in her office but BOTH PARENTS HAVE THE SAME STORY so she knows the child is telling the truth! She even wrote to the judge about the childs trauma from the experience. Not just my disgruntled opinion but proven to be true by both parents and the child.
She's a bully on a God trip.
How many lives have been affected by her? So wrong. So sad.
File a complaint with the counseling board. They take complaints seriously. She sounds like she doesn't need to be a part of the profession. Is she a licensed counselor or is she a psychologist?
BobEngland

Neenah, WI

#10 Apr 13, 2012
maggie wrote:
<quoted text>File a complaint with the counseling board. They take complaints seriously. She sounds like she doesn't need to be a part of the profession. Is she a licensed counselor or is she a psychologist?
She's a rapist, my ass is sore.
maggie

Austin, TX

#11 Apr 14, 2012
BobEngland wrote:
<quoted text>She's a rapist, my ass is sore.
You're back!!!!!! I thought they locked you away for life.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#12 Apr 16, 2012
maggie wrote:
<quoted text>You're back!!!!!! I thought they locked you away for life.
I have been helping Bob's family cope with the loss. He finally died from the AIDs he got from the monkey.
maggie

Austin, TX

#13 Apr 19, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>I have been helping Bob's family cope with the loss. He finally died from the AIDs he got from the monkey.
Well I am very upset that you did not advise me of the funeral preparations and times of service. I would very much have enjoyed defecating on his grave site.
Saveourkids

Glendale, AZ

#14 Nov 20, 2013
I was order by the courts to go see this lady. My son was almost 5 and we were trying to do the reunification process with his father after not seeing his all this time. This lady is evil!! Dr. Marshall would leave bruises on my son when my son would disobey her by not talking to his father. Dr. Marshall would put my son's hands behind his back and pull upwards or would grab him by his forearms and squeeze. When I told the courts all she said was she was to old and frail to do something like that and how my son and I were lairs. Next thing you know her report to the courts came out and she wrote that I should be held responsible for parental alienation. Now I'm in the fight of my life cause they could take my son completely away from me and I would have to try and win him back. Please dont trust this evil lady.I have gone to the medical bored with this. If anyone has any stories like mine please go to the bored and tell them. Let's try and keep are children safe.
Stillhere

Glendale, AZ

#15 Nov 21, 2013
Saveourkids wrote:
I was order by the courts to go see this lady. My son was almost 5 and we were trying to do the reunification process with his father after not seeing his all this time. This lady is evil!! Dr. Marshall would leave bruises on my son when my son would disobey her by not talking to his father. Dr. Marshall would put my son's hands behind his back and pull upwards or would grab him by his forearms and squeeze. When I told the courts all she said was she was to old and frail to do something like that and how my son and I were lairs. Next thing you know her report to the courts came out and she wrote that I should be held responsible for parental alienation. Now I'm in the fight of my life cause they could take my son completely away from me and I would have to try and win him back. Please dont trust this evil lady.I have gone to the medical bored with this. If anyone has any stories like mine please go to the bored and tell them. Let's try and keep are children safe.
I want to help you and have already fought this corrupt old hags false allegations of parent alienation! She caused severe trauma to my daughter and the industry is well aware of her abuse to children. This woman should be behind bars but I know your concern is your child and keeping custody. Please contact me though here somehow!
Fedupwithfamilyc ourts

Scottsdale, AZ

#16 Nov 21, 2013
Saveourkids wrote:
I am here and willing to help anyone that needs it. You can email me at this name @yahoo.com.

Everyone should know, all our postings and things I have been working on are forcing her to retire as her bussiness is failing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Mon HotnPhx 1,087
MY4FACES – A Wonderful Kids Picture Book Mon my4faces 1
News DNC Chair Frontrunner: Trump BringsWhite Suprem... Sun why 3
News Ariana Grande showcases her slender pins in sex... Sun Kiya123 1
White people secretly want to be black (Oct '10) Jan 10 welcome black 135
Review: Arizona Garage Door Guru Dec 31 Blurp 4
Where is the Rock!!!!!! Dec '16 Trent 3

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages