Hispanics fear profiling under new Ar...

Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

There are 193173 comments on the www.sunnewspapers.net story from Apr 24, 2010, titled Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law. In it, www.sunnewspapers.net reports that:

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sunnewspapers.net.

Vera

Houston, TX

#207864 Mar 20, 2013
orkin33 wrote:
VERA-DESPITE YOUR RACIST SUPREMACY AND YOUR FAILURE TO MAKE ANYTHING OF YOUR OWN IN YOUR 4,000 YEARS NO I'M NOT GONNA PAY YOU TO TAKE A SMUG SQUAT IN MY LIVING ROOM YA STUPID COW! WE WANTED IGNORANCE AND RACISM,CRIME RAPISTS CRIMINALS CORRUPT POLICE,TEENAGE ABORTIONS IN THE JR HIGH TOILETS AND ROACHS WE WOULD LIVE IN MEXICO HOW BOUT YOU?
Enough said !! Just by ready Im sorry for how IGNORANT you are guess you haven't woke up unfortunately everything you mention is here and happening now Corruption,rapist,teenage abortion,racism,crime why travel so far when we have people like you asleep to the world around them ! Wake up IGNORANT fool and see we as AMERICANS are not all law abiding and we have criminals etc here to !!! As for the cow that must of been your mother wanting to shit on your face or she probably did your have so much back up its laughable !!
Vera

Houston, TX

#207865 Mar 20, 2013
Orkin33 Your the perro con la boca de pendejo !! All my people are American CItizens and now to being RACiST look at you own IGNORANCE judging one by Color of skin dumb Fool your are I pitty people like you and think next time you comment don't ASSUME !!! Lets just throw you with all your dumb ass group !!! THE DOGS THAT IS LOOK ,ACT AND SMELL THE SAME !!!

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#207866 Mar 21, 2013
orkin33 wrote:
VERA-DESPITE YOUR RACIST SUPREMACY AND YOUR FAILURE TO MAKE ANYTHING OF YOUR OWN IN YOUR 4,000 YEARS NO I'M NOT GONNA PAY YOU TO TAKE A SMUG SQUAT IN MY LIVING ROOM YA STUPID COW! WE WANTED IGNORANCE AND RACISM,CRIME RAPISTS CRIMINALS CORRUPT POLICE,TEENAGE ABORTIONS IN THE JR HIGH TOILETS AND ROACHS WE WOULD LIVE IN MEXICO HOW BOUT YOU?
Hmmm, you rant the same about any race that's not white. You're a hateful person and your hatred is going to bite you in the azz. Perhaps in the form of cancer or some other dred disease. At the end, you'll know why you'll suffer so much.

What a wicked creature you are. Just spewing venom, spite and evil. Your spirit is overflowing with it!

“To do my Duty”

Since: Mar 13

Huntsville, AL

#207867 Mar 21, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Profile and deport any way that works.
will never happen, no political will
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#207868 Mar 21, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm, you rant the same about any race that's not white. You're a hateful person and your hatred is going to bite you in the azz. Perhaps in the form of cancer or some other dred disease. At the end, you'll know why you'll suffer so much.
What a wicked creature you are. Just spewing venom, spite and evil. Your spirit is overflowing with it!
LOLOLOL.....here's the worst black racist POS on topix popping off again. Go get some professional help for your extreme hate and anger before you harm somebody. We don't give a sh*t what you do to yourself but it would be a tragedy if you took somebody with you.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

United States

#207870 Mar 21, 2013
Ohms Law wrote:
<quoted text>
will never happen, no political will
What will it take.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

United States

#207871 Mar 21, 2013
RadicalTim wrote:
Once again time for a bio encrypted national i.d.
Profiling works

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/21/us-...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#207872 Mar 21, 2013
VERA-NOPE MEXICANS ARE THE CHOSEN RACE SCREW AMERICA! AND KILL THE RACIST GRINGOS! THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING

Location hidden

#207873 Mar 21, 2013
BAPPIE-YES WELL THAT IS WHY I'M HERE!

Location hidden

#207874 Mar 21, 2013
BAPPIE-NO YOU ARE MISTAKEN THE CHOSEN RACE IS THE RAZA! WE MAKE AMERICA WHAT IT IS!
Vera

Houston, TX

#207875 Mar 22, 2013
No race is better than the other hopefully one day we all can coexist with one another and have respect for each other

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#207876 Mar 23, 2013
orkin33 wrote:
BAPPIE-NO YOU ARE MISTAKEN THE CHOSEN RACE IS THE RAZA! WE MAKE AMERICA WHAT IT IS!
There is no chosen race. In fact, there is only one race and that's the human race. The division was created by whites to set themselves up as superior. The problem with people like you is that you sincerely believe the divisive propaganda you've been taught because it makes you feel special. People like you have not learned that your place on this earth is temporary and that the earth and all its bounties do not belong soley to you or one race but was made for all mankind. That is the problem with people like you and those at the top of the food chain who benefit from fooling racist, hateful, idiots such as yourself.

The only thing you're taking with you when you leave this earth is your hateful thoughts and beliefs. Trust me on that! You'll leave this earth just as ignorant and clueless as the day you entered it.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#207877 Mar 25, 2013
Federal Judge Susan Bolton is great

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

United States

#207878 Mar 25, 2013
Sheriff Joe is great.
Mayela

Atlanta, GA

#207879 Mar 25, 2013
"I think itís funny Mr. Kobach, because when you mention illegal immigrant, I think of all of you," Victors said, prompting cheers from the gallery, described by the Capital-Journal as "heavily pro-immigrant." Rep. Arlen Siegfreid (R-Olathe) the chairman of the House Federal and State Affairs Committee, felt moved to tell the room, "Please don't do that."

http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/201...
John Kenney

Sattahip, Thailand

#207880 Mar 25, 2013
Just Email me at pobama25@yahoo. com and i will get You a U.S Passport, DL, SSC(SSN) and Birth Certificate Including Australian Birth certificate, DL and Australian passport.
John Kenney

Sattahip, Thailand

#207881 Mar 25, 2013
Thailand is the Only country in The world to get a real American Passport, watch this Video below..

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

butler, pa

#207882 Mar 25, 2013
Mayela wrote:
"I think itís funny Mr. Kobach, because when you mention illegal immigrant, I think of all of you," Victors said, prompting cheers from the gallery, described by the Capital-Journal as "heavily pro-immigrant." Rep. Arlen Siegfreid (R-Olathe) the chairman of the House Federal and State Affairs Committee, felt moved to tell the room, "Please don't do that."
http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/201...
Though I understand your point of view and sympathize somewhat, the original nations of america, ie "indians" actually themseves migrated from europe themselves eons ago.

Secondly, europeans have been living here since at least 600 or 700 AD. We traded and intermingled with the nations. Illegal immigrants? hardly! we were and are welcomed here. We purchased land from the nations, france, mexico, and spain. Legal purchases.

I sympathize, especially with the forced resettlement of the nations (many of our countries fathers favored free and uninhibited granting of citizenship).

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

United States

#207884 Mar 25, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>They named a hand cleaner after him called "Go Jo". It gets the stubborn grime out with ease.
LOL Profile and deport.

Location hidden

#207885 Mar 25, 2013
VERA-SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE PARASITE-WELL WHEN ARE "WE" GONNA GET MAKE SOMETHING OF OUR OWN "WE" CAN LIVE IN ? BUMS! I'LL MAKE SURE AND SEND YOU THE BILL WHEN I HIT THE BAR SATURDAY FOR ALL "WE" DRINK THEN OK? SILLY CHILDREN AND YES I WOULD DO THAT JUST FOR YOU!! HEHEHEHEEHEEHEHEH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat women with their stupid tattoos 9 hr Steve 5
Vote For Donald Trump Thu Baroque Obama - T... 29
Finding guy nick named Que Aug 31 He b scared 5
News Trump moves immigration rally amid surge Aug 30 Justice league 19
Subs Aug 29 TreyDee 1
Shrooms (Jul '11) Aug 29 jjjjjj 2
Making them happy Aug 7 Sissy 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages