Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

This company should be put out of business... shady and DANGEROUS work practices.. ... no employee is certified in dust control... break laws with OSHA daily... equipment is barely operational.. cdl trucks are dangerous and should be red tagged.... I have nothing good to say about this company...
former employee

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Yes I agree... I worked for this company approximately 1 year ago... they are very unskilled at what they do... they violate many air quality and OSHA regulations... they screw everyone out of money and then bankrupt out then change the name of business .. the owner Jeremy Mitchell has been cheating on his wife for years.. he ows milliions in debt.. and he is just a straight up thief !!!
Crassus-Pal-Bob

Hayes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

I disagree, Jeremy Mitchell lent me $10.000 dollars to avoid being evicted, when I offered to repay him he said forget it, this man is a devout Catholic, a church-gier, and family man, he helps the lonely, the sick, the poor, and is a friend to all, a shame on you blackening his name like this. Did you know his house is always open for those who need a friend, a loan, or a favor or good dead.

X SIGNED CRASSUS, PHOENIX.
RAINBOW DEMO SUCKS

Maricopa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Jeremy Mitchell is far from a devout catholic you dont stand at your hard working men and tell them you dont give a shit about them,thier families or their problems he can fire them today and have a new guy by tomorrow but further more he has such bigger problems then past due debts or getting into trouble for name change on the business he can ever imagine he better start signing over everything he owns to the family of the man that lost his life this morning on the job.
Current employee

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

These sites should be shut down
Especially when none of the people who post negative comments can show their names!!!
Also I'm sure there is a reason why you guys are upset , but there are lots of people who have worked here for 5 10 20 years
I'm sure I know who these negative comments are coming from, I won't mention names but I will say I have seen lots of big mouth hot shots come here and work and purposely abuse equipment trucks tools etc and then get upset when they are made accountable for there own actions
He's not perfect but has helped many people out in many different ways
Plus his personal life is none of your business
Do you know that he has been separated for a while???

So to sum it up be big boys and show your names ??

Or grow some and say it to his face!!!!

Really you have no problem using his
RAINBOW DEMO SUCKS wrote:
Jeremy Mitchell is far from a devout catholic you dont stand at your hard working men and tell them you dont give a shit about them,thier families or their problems he can fire them today and have a new guy by tomorrow but further more he has such bigger problems then past due debts or getting into trouble for name change on the business he can ever imagine he better start signing over everything he owns to the family of the man that lost his life this morning on the job.
Thiefs

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

former employee wrote:
This company should be put out of business... shady and DANGEROUS work practices..... no employee is certified in dust control... break laws with OSHA daily... equipment is barely operational.. cdl trucks are dangerous and should be red tagged.... I have nothing good to say about this company...
I agree they haven't paid there payroll taxes in 3 years and pocket all the scrap cash.
And always pulling insurance scams.
Nice way to do business.
Guy killed on there job site and blew it off like no big deal.
Also had everyone lie to OSHA when the investigation was going on.
No safety at this place or concern for others.
Jeremy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

I will mention names - to my lawyer, if this keeps up. These two drug addicts were given dozens of chances to clean up their acts and become good employees, they couldn't do it. My marriage and my trucks are both wonderful, unlike the two cowards posting on here. They would drool at my beautiful wife, and she felt sorry for them. My trucks held up despite these guys being too dumb to work on lawn mowers. I'll contine to pray for them to get the help that they need.
Enzo

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

Disgruntled employee? It seems that way. Also, dust control certification is a farce government program to generate revenue, not a skill needed to perform one's work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Peoria Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Peoria Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••