Review: M&P Venture Partners LLC

Posted in the Peoria Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
former employee

Lynchburg, VA

#1 Mar 21, 2013
This company should be put out of business... shady and DANGEROUS work practices.. ... no employee is certified in dust control... break laws with OSHA daily... equipment is barely operational.. cdl trucks are dangerous and should be red tagged.... I have nothing good to say about this company...
former employee

Black Canyon City, AZ

#2 Mar 21, 2013
Yes I agree... I worked for this company approximately 1 year ago... they are very unskilled at what they do... they violate many air quality and OSHA regulations... they screw everyone out of money and then bankrupt out then change the name of business .. the owner Jeremy Mitchell has been cheating on his wife for years.. he ows milliions in debt.. and he is just a straight up thief !!!
Crassus-Pal-Bob

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#3 Mar 30, 2013
I disagree, Jeremy Mitchell lent me $10.000 dollars to avoid being evicted, when I offered to repay him he said forget it, this man is a devout Catholic, a church-gier, and family man, he helps the lonely, the sick, the poor, and is a friend to all, a shame on you blackening his name like this. Did you know his house is always open for those who need a friend, a loan, or a favor or good dead.

X SIGNED CRASSUS, PHOENIX.
RAINBOW DEMO SUCKS

Maricopa, AZ

#4 May 16, 2013
Jeremy Mitchell is far from a devout catholic you dont stand at your hard working men and tell them you dont give a shit about them,thier families or their problems he can fire them today and have a new guy by tomorrow but further more he has such bigger problems then past due debts or getting into trouble for name change on the business he can ever imagine he better start signing over everything he owns to the family of the man that lost his life this morning on the job.
Current employee

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Jun 26, 2013
These sites should be shut down
Especially when none of the people who post negative comments can show their names!!!
Also I'm sure there is a reason why you guys are upset , but there are lots of people who have worked here for 5 10 20 years
I'm sure I know who these negative comments are coming from, I won't mention names but I will say I have seen lots of big mouth hot shots come here and work and purposely abuse equipment trucks tools etc and then get upset when they are made accountable for there own actions
He's not perfect but has helped many people out in many different ways
Plus his personal life is none of your business
Do you know that he has been separated for a while???

So to sum it up be big boys and show your names ??

Or grow some and say it to his face!!!!

Really you have no problem using his
RAINBOW DEMO SUCKS wrote:
Jeremy Mitchell is far from a devout catholic you dont stand at your hard working men and tell them you dont give a shit about them,thier families or their problems he can fire them today and have a new guy by tomorrow but further more he has such bigger problems then past due debts or getting into trouble for name change on the business he can ever imagine he better start signing over everything he owns to the family of the man that lost his life this morning on the job.
Thiefs

Scottsdale, AZ

#6 Feb 4, 2014
former employee wrote:
This company should be put out of business... shady and DANGEROUS work practices..... no employee is certified in dust control... break laws with OSHA daily... equipment is barely operational.. cdl trucks are dangerous and should be red tagged.... I have nothing good to say about this company...
I agree they haven't paid there payroll taxes in 3 years and pocket all the scrap cash.
And always pulling insurance scams.
Nice way to do business.
Guy killed on there job site and blew it off like no big deal.
Also had everyone lie to OSHA when the investigation was going on.
No safety at this place or concern for others.
Enzo

Scottsdale, AZ

#8 Jun 1, 2014
Disgruntled employee? It seems that way. Also, dust control certification is a farce government program to generate revenue, not a skill needed to perform one's work.
Angry on Phoenix

Maricopa, AZ

#9 Feb 9, 2015
Jeremy failed to call me back after one of his employees almost ran me and my husband off the road. Not only did the employee come into our lane, sending us into the gravel shoulder, causing us to fishtail and almost lose control, but then the asshole gave us the finger. Smart guy has the company name and phone number on the truck. Called to advise the company and was promised a call back. No word. These people have no regard for others.
Angry on Phoenix

Maricopa, AZ

#10 Feb 9, 2015
Angry on Phoenix wrote:
Jeremy failed to call me back after one of his employees almost ran me and my husband off the road. Not only did the employee come into our lane, sending us into the gravel shoulder, causing us to fishtail and almost lose control, but then the asshole gave us the finger. Smart guy has the company name and phone number on the truck. Called to advise the company and was promised a call back. No word. These people have no regard for others.
Worst human beings.
Former employee

United States

#11 Nov 11, 2016
Jeremy Mitchell and his dad are racist 2 faced dirtbags..hire illegal workers to pay cheap labor.i worked there 2 years ago and know from personal experience.they have 4 undocumented foremen which are all drinks and thieves.with each they have 6 men to a crew that are also illegal.wich brings a total of 24 illegals..not counting his mechanics.yet they are trump this and that..but it's the illegals that make his company rich ..
Informant

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Feb 13, 2017
Do not use M&P Venture Partners LLC aka M&P Venture Partners. Demolition. This company uses Illegal Immigrants, untrained & underpaid. If there is a problem on a job and it is the companies fault, they will lie and intimidate their way out of it. The office is staffed with employees who have no respect for either employees, vendors or contractors. The women who worked there prior to quitting last year were disrespected and grossly underpaid. They were not given paid sick leave, paid vacation or overtime pay. But the men in the office were. In the past 10 years the company has had 3 owners, one of which filed bankruptcy. They have over 50 employees but do not offer health insurance. They are currently in trouble with the IRS. You have been warned.
james

United States

#13 Feb 24, 2017
I think you are all a bunch of f****** idiots and if you want to cry some more come to the yard and Glendale I'm a mechanic there at this time I'm always in the yard my name is James w. come over and I'll tell you to shut the f****** you stupid Cry-Baby retard oh yeah and the drivers do f****** suck but that's what keeps me working
trump

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Feb 27, 2017
james wrote:
I think you are all a bunch of f****** idiots and if you want to cry some more come to the yard and Glendale I'm a mechanic there at this time I'm always in the yard my name is James w. come over and I'll tell you to shut the f****** you stupid Cry-Baby retard oh yeah and the drivers do f****** suck but that's what keeps me working
come on james keep it 100,you know dam well this company is a joke,underpay,illegal workers and foreman,illegal machanics,exept maybe you,his foreman don't even have drivers licenses but operate company trucks in the streets,do not speak English and each have 4 to 5 illegal workers working under them,so 20 undocumented illegals in all and rising,jeremy knows dam well they are undocumented and looks otherway to avoid paying good money...yet all over facebook saying go trump lets build this wall, not my immigrant and on and on..but adds to the problem employing them,go figure ..
informant 2

Phoenix, AZ

#16 Feb 27, 2017
Informant wrote:
Do not use M&P Venture Partners LLC aka M&P Venture Partners. Demolition. This company uses Illegal Immigrants, untrained & underpaid. If there is a problem on a job and it is the companies fault, they will lie and intimidate their way out of it. The office is staffed with employees who have no respect for either employees, vendors or contractors. The women who worked there prior to quitting last year were disrespected and grossly underpaid. They were not given paid sick leave, paid vacation or overtime pay. But the men in the office were. In the past 10 years the company has had 3 owners, one of which filed bankruptcy. They have over 50 employees but do not offer health insurance. They are currently in trouble with the IRS. You have been warned.
100 percent agree, ardc rainbow now m and p because cheap asses do not pay taxes and cant account for all their illegals,thats why Jeremy and buddy write them personal checks, and move yard to yard , back a few years ago when an employee was killed on jobsite Jeremy went on like it never happened and didn't even help family out,had a meeting to lie about it with all his udocumented workers..im a former employee and truck driver that witnessed it all
Informant

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Feb 28, 2017
Keep it up people, we need to shut this company down!
Informant

Phoenix, AZ

#18 Feb 28, 2017
Your obviously new there and if it wasn't for the shitty equipment and overtime you get you probably would have left.
tony

Mesa, AZ

#20 Mar 15, 2017
hilo is a drunk and a coke head just like david and these are the foremans running jobs with 6 illegals under each crew always stealing copper on jobs to support their habbits and drive company trucks drunk with out licenses, on top of all that buddy as well as Jeremy are well aware of it, lalo is a brownnoser sing buddys butt and snitching lmao company is a joke, and racist,i was always picked on for being African American, and james the so called estimator is a crook selling jobs to other demo companies and suppose to be buddys brown noser
Informant

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Mar 18, 2017
tony wrote:
hilo is a drunk and a coke head just like david and these are the foremans running jobs with 6 illegals under each crew always stealing copper on jobs to support their habbits and drive company trucks drunk with out licenses, on top of all that buddy as well as Jeremy are well aware of it, lalo is a brownnoser sing buddys butt and snitching lmao company is a joke, and racist,i was always picked on for being African American, and james the so called estimator is a crook selling jobs to other demo companies and suppose to be buddys brown noser
I've got to wonder who James G Is now BULLYIng since his three favorite targets quit last year. Guessing hes putting his free time into ass kissing and running the company secretly because the OWNER is a pussy and gave James G all his power. Not only is M&P racist against the people who make its money their business practices are questionable. I. E. Having two sets of books; one for legal employees and one for illegal employees or as they call them "Consultants" .Karma baby, Karma
Informant

Phoenix, AZ

#23 Apr 9, 2017
Well M&P Venture Partners LLC has sunken to a new low. Last November 2016 their two senior Estimators quit after being pushed out and bullied. These two men had been with the company from the very beginning 30+ years. But M&P wouldn't just let them quietly leave. They wrote up a letter trashing these two men and accusing them of stealing clients and then sent this letter out to their contractors. Must be M&P forgot how these two kept the company afloat all those years. M&P shows no gratitude to their employees, never rewards hard work or recognizes employee commitments to the company. Waiting for karma......
Reality Check

Tempe, AZ

#24 Jul 18, 2017
Informant wrote:
Disgruntled former employees will always say negative things to deflect from their own shortcomings and their lack of ability. Misdirection seems an effective tool, but the disgruntled individual needs to spend some time in self reflection. Mud slinging to make yourself feel better is petty, childish, and quite frankly a disgrace. Do yourself a favor, and warn others about yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mcclame - your an idiot 21 hr Bloodonhishands 1
Gay or Bi FaceTime (Jul '12) Thu Hossdog14 16
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup Thu HelpPlz 3
The home foreclosure thread Wed Sheila 3
Free Interfaith event Rio Vista Recreation Cent... Oct 11 WestValleyBahais 1
Peoria Corruption includes Police Abuse and Ste... (Jun '08) Sep '17 Dodgenbullets 4
News 'I want them to talk about racism everyday': Ba... Aug '17 KOPEL is evil 1

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages