White supremacist gang busted

Full story: Arizona Republic

A self-named White supremacist gang suspected of trafficking in methamphetamine and illegal weapons was the target of a 14-month, multi-agency investigation that culminated in 42 indictments on gang, weapons ...
Comments
201 - 214 of 214 Comments Last updated Sep 7, 2013
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
crippled

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Unbrilliant PRESS LEAD IN. The only concerns are the illegal drugs and illegal weapons.
STUPID, not up with public, PRESS, again. Ingoring them and reading the real problems.
bob

Sedona, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

Judged:

Funny if its a White Person they always label them as a White supremacist or a Nazi. Now it its a non white he he always labeled as an Activist.

“Get Your Gun”

Since: Apr 10

Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

bob wrote:
Funny if its a White Person they always label them as a White supremacist or a Nazi. Now it its a non white he he always labeled as an Activist.
Why is that?
UncleArgyle

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

White trash is as white trash does.

42 indictments = 1 complete set of teeth.

I don't know what is worse, being a bunch of skinheads, or being a bunch of meth dealers.

Either way they're losers.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Judged:

Yes sir, Tempe Arizona back in the day, we used to truck on down to Bills Records and Tapes, check out the latest album releases, drop by Shakeys Pizza Parlor for the $2.49 all you can eat lunch special, head on back to the commune on old 5th street next to Sun Devil Liquors and smoke some hash, yes sir, 1970, ahhhh, those were the days.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Judged:

bob wrote:
Because there is a long history of white folks harassing, beating, lynching, and shooting people of color who do not do as the whites think they should. There really are organization dedicated to the suppression of colored people, Catholics, and Jews. These organizations include the Ku Klux Klan, the Arian Nation, the American Nazi Party, various skinhead organizations and white identity organizations which include, but are not limited to, pseudo religious protestant groups. There is no secret about any of that. It is well known, documented, and tracked by SPLC, the FBI, and other governmental and nongovernmental groups. You will find the SPLC web site helpful in telling you where exactly these organizations are located. In addition there is a long history of legislation, at all levels of government, intended to give advantages to white people and to keep blacks and others from voting, owning property, having access to public services, and exercising civil rights. This is no petulant complaint, there is a long history of it in the United States, so when we find, for example, the Republican party trying to limit access to the ballot box in state after state one gets the uneasy feeling that this is in the great old tradition of Jim Crow, and while this may be unfair, you have to understand that there is ample reason for these fears.

On the other hand, there are a few organizations, like the Nation of Islam, a black religious sect, which has been accused of being, and which has been tracked as a racist group. There is a very small number of these black racist groups and they have little or no history of making trouble for significant numbers of whites. La Raza, often discussed in this forum, is not that sort of organization.

So there you have it. On the one hand you have a five hundred year history of legal slavery, oppression, discrimination, and intimidation, reinforced by openly racist and violent organization dedicated to keeping blacks and others in their place and, on the other hand, you have a small number of private religious and social organizations without legal standing and without laws to enforce their will. Which one would you be concerned about? I would suggest you worry more about the former while keeping an eye on the latter.

And that, "bob, is your answer.
J W Simms

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Judged:

laojim wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there is a long history of white folks harassing, beating, lynching, and shooting people of color who do not do as the whites think they should. There really are organization dedicated to the suppression of colored people, Catholics, and Jews. These organizations include the Ku Klux Klan, the Arian Nation, the American Nazi Party, various skinhead organizations and white identity organizations which include, but are not limited to, pseudo religious protestant groups. There is no secret about any of that. It is well known, documented, and tracked by SPLC, the FBI, and other governmental and nongovernmental groups. You will find the SPLC web site helpful in telling you where exactly these organizations are located. In addition there is a long history of legislation, at all levels of government, intended to give advantages to white people and to keep blacks and others from voting, owning property, having access to public services, and exercising civil rights. This is no petulant complaint, there is a long history of it in the United States, so when we find, for example, the Republican party trying to limit access to the ballot box in state after state one gets the uneasy feeling that this is in the great old tradition of Jim Crow, and while this may be unfair, you have to understand that there is ample reason for these fears.
On the other hand, there are a few organizations, like the Nation of Islam, a black religious sect, which has been accused of being, and which has been tracked as a racist group. There is a very small number of these black racist groups and they have little or no history of making trouble for significant numbers of whites. La Raza, often discussed in this forum, is not that sort of organization.
So there you have it. On the one hand you have a five hundred year history of legal slavery, oppression, discrimination, and intimidation, reinforced by openly racist and violent organization dedicated to keeping blacks and others in their place and, on the other hand, you have a small number of private religious and social organizations without legal standing and without laws to enforce their will. Which one would you be concerned about? I would suggest you worry more about the former while keeping an eye on the latter.
And that, "bob, is your answer.
Open your eyes "laojim" and Look around you, it should be obvious to even the most casual of observers, that the whites haven't done nearly enough harassing, beating, lynching, and shooting people of color who do not do as the whites do. By the way, hows that drop house doing across the street from you? Lot of strange people there I'll bet huh? J.W. Simms.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

J W Simms wrote:
<quoted text>...By the way, hows that drop house doing across the street from you? Lot of strange people there I'll bet huh? J.W. Simms.
Across the street? You mean that nice lady with the golden retriever and the grand kids? She running a drop house? I think I'll have to go over and ask her about that. What do you suppose she drops? Other than golden retriever poop, I mean.
J W Simms

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

laojim wrote:
<quoted text>
Across the street? You mean that nice lady with the golden retriever and the grand kids? She running a drop house? I think I'll have to go over and ask her about that. What do you suppose she drops? Other than golden retriever poop, I mean.
Studies have shown that in 96.3 percent of the neighborhoods where drop houses have been located, the neighbors had no idea they were there. In the other 3.7 percent, the neighbors were not sure enough to call authorities. You really have no idea what that little old lady may have in her house, or should I say who!! J.W. Simms.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

J W Simms wrote:
<quoted text>Studies have shown that in 96.3 percent of the neighborhoods where drop houses have been located, the neighbors had no idea they were there. In the other 3.7 percent, the neighbors were not sure enough to call authorities. You really have no idea what that little old lady may have in her house, or should I say who!! J.W. Simms.
No, sorry, you have no idea what this neighborhood is like or you wouldn't try to raise such nonsense. Stop by some day and I'll introduce you around.
Legal gal

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

All other white people wrote:
HAHA, I'm glad he's in jail with his cracker buddies. you'll never get him out. save the money on your own defense when you all get busted for being crazy racists with no education and inflated senses of self worth.
I don't want to hear anything about white supremists; they can all kill themselves or die in prison being somebody's bitch....no tears here. To his girlfriend of five yrs.....use your fuckin head; what do you want with someone like that speaking all that negativity and hate....it'll make you sick and you'll never have peace. We are all the same all he's brought to you is hate and bad karma- laugh if you want but hate breeds hate. I'm WHITE.....but honestly I'm color blind, give me a reason to dislike you as a person not bc of your race or religion .
way2much

Prescott, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

well thats to bad,,,, surprise is shipping more sec.8's in from up north for the free hud housing.
Mike- y

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

SherrNdipity wrote:
I heard that the weapon in question isn't "hot" and this guy is targeted because police conjured up these charges after a bungled bust!
" LET GET IT ON " how many can really say they knew him? Tell me how he got the name BULLDOG I tell you if you knew the real Todd god rest ur soul I have not been home since the nite the fork stuck the back of my throat but I'm clean brother thanks for sending me back the day of my seizure
Sheldon Rager

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

the best fr ee online dating website! video chat, send and receive messages, and flirts all free!! check it out! http://tinyurl.com/lr4j4vu

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Peoria Discussions

Search the Peoria Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WordPress Training in Phoenix Arizona 3 hr SEO Training Service 1
Uncle Niece sex....Incest? Relationship? (Aug '13) 3 hr that guy 15
Do Mexicans make good pets 5 hr Big Jim 6
Review: Coco's Roadside Service Inc 5 hr Big Jim 6
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 20 hr Ace 592
5 Seconds of Summer&#128525;&#128525;&#128525; Thu Aubrey 1
where can I buy some weed in N. Phoenix (Mar '10) Wed Mike 172
•••
•••