Jodi Arias claims self-defense as mur...

Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7848 Jun 8, 2013
-Peggy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay so there will be a new jury by that time, cool, thanks. Nice picture by the way. Disgusting, but funny....
Grotesque, but thatz how I see him.
I bet he haz sleep apnea. LOL
Snow White

Spring, TX

#7849 Jun 8, 2013
Hey, Atom, if I have to look at Nurmi's fat behind every time I click to answer your post, I don't know how long I will be able to take it. Do you have any other choices? Not trying to tell you what to do. Just asking for a break from
the nose-picking nurminator. Is he married? I can't imagine being married to someone who looks like him. His looks are bad enough, but the way he acts is even worse. I don't know if I will watch the trial if it comes back on.
Hopefully, I'll be out of town then.

Location hidden

#7850 Jun 8, 2013
Snow White wrote:
Hey, Atom, if I have to look at Nurmi's fat behind every time I click to answer your post, I don't know how long I will be able to take it. Do you have any other choices? Not trying to tell you what to do. Just asking for a break from
the nose-picking nurminator. Is he married? I can't imagine being married to someone who looks like him. His looks are bad enough, but the way he acts is even worse. I don't know if I will watch the trial if it comes back on.
Hopefully, I'll be out of town then.
That better? LOL
Snow White

Spring, TX

#7851 Jun 8, 2013
ATOM wrote:
<quoted text>
That better? LOL
That aged pic of Jodi was scary too. She looked kind of like the sister on Roseanne.

You don't have any fairy tale characters? lol

Put up whatever you want. HH

Since: Jun 13

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7852 Jun 8, 2013
ATOM wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a dumb ? I had the same prob. Topix had me in a location 300 mi from my city I couldn't rel8 to so I wiped it out to hidden.
Im sure u can type in ur city but I didn't navigate to see how.
Im good with hidden.
Yeah I don't think there is anything I can do to change it. Oh well no biggie, but thanks :)
Observers

Romania

#7853 Jun 9, 2013
Snow White wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. The only reason someone would come to a public forum like this is if maybe one of them is married and doesn't want their wife or real girlfriend to know what is going on. A single person would call, get on Facebook chat or do e-mail. Something fishy going on.
You are the scum of topix, the scum of scum, and we saw you make scum comments since you started in this one.
Your sick mouthed replies to your own comments, you are mental Springs. We've aeen you try to get every man in here to talk to you. My wife has laughed at you all along. You're a cheater and a liar about what you do in here, but we saw it all. My wife would never say things you did. nasty, scum talker.
Take your meds B**h listen to Sasqatch!
hey you, mental case, you have no bearing on what or who comments in here. We liked to read this thread before you came and screwed it up, you and your mental sidekick Atom no man LOURAOAY
Just Go Away

Spring, TX

#7854 Jun 9, 2013
Another Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm....I think that the jurors' "non decision" verdict placed the Maricopa County Attorney's office between a rock and a hard place.
The former Maricopa Attorney said that the laws should be changed, that when the jury doesn't sentence the defendant to death during the penalty phase, the judge should sentence the defendant to life without parole or life with the possibility of parole.
Arizona laws are flawed, the prosecution should not get another bite at the apple by empaneling a second jury to sentence someone to death when the jury that served for the trial deadlocked. It is unconstitutional.
Jodi should not enter into a plea agreement, she should not waive her right to appeal the first degree murder conviction unless the prosecution offer her a plea deal for a lesser offense. There were many irregularities during the trial and there are many issues that her lawyers can raise on appeal.
I can't see how the Maricopa County and the community as a whole can benefit by continuing this charade, they should put an end to the circus, pick up their tents and go home.
Arizona and Utah are the reason Texas ended up with Warren Jeffs. I thought he'd be in jail in Arizona or Utah, but instead he got sent to Texas. The jurors did their job all the way through the case.
I don't know why the judge let the jurors go after only deliberating less than the total hours in a day.
I do think that maybe the judge realized it had turned into a circus and was afraid what the verdict might bring with all the people outside the courthouse. People were driving from out of state to watch the trial. It was bedlam.

I remember that Jodi tried to plea out to a lesser charge, but the family/prosecution wanted to take it to trial. The case only caught my attention a short while ago. I planned to leave the Phoenix forum once the verdict was read.

Truly, I wish she would get out and head straight to Peru like Van Der Sloot. As long as she is out of the country and away from anyone I know, she might learn what it is like in a South American prison system. There's been some coverage of Van Der Sloot but nothing like the Jodi circus.
Just Go Away

Spring, TX

#7855 Jun 9, 2013
Another Poster wrote:
Posted on May 27, 2013
Jurors Gone with the Wind (Part 1)
http://babelbooth.com/2013/05/27/jurors-gone-...
Thanks, AP. This got buried in all the nonsense. I will try to bring this forward in hopes someone will read all of it. I just skimmed it. Who is Ms. Antebellum? Sorry, but I came late to the game and missed parts of the trial.
Just Go Away

Spring, TX

#7856 Jun 9, 2013
Houston Suburbanite wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that. You can ping gravel at me all day. I have a husband who adores me and I've been gone spending time with him, quality time. I also had time to reconnect with college friends over the Memorial Day weekend. Guys who were in the Gulf War do not want to be reminded about it.
My spouse and at least one of my college friends both were in the Gulf War. I do not care if you believe it or not.
You made a lot of digs I missed because I don't sit up on this board reading all of your posts. I went looking for Sinister and found you sin sister. I don't know any Catholics who are as low as you.
You put a stain on their stained glass. At least admit you don't have religion in your life and apparently never had a man or woman for very long.
LA Guy knows you are prime for "Topping From Below" just like the book. I only read a little bit, but women who are not that attractive go for it because it's the only way to get a guy. Jody was not any prize in the looks dept. and that's why she attracted the guys she did. Any woman who did the things she did and took the things she did deserves what she gets. So do you. lol You and LA are never going to get together. It's all fantasy posting.
Two bored seniors. Yawn.
Something for Obese Servers to chew on or you and Jodi can just go away.
Just Go Away

Spring, TX

#7857 Jun 9, 2013
<quoted text>
It was premeditated, just like the wife in Houston (Wright) who tied up and stabbed her husband
193 times. Then she claimed he was abusive. Maybe he was. Who knows? She wants to keep going to court until she gets probation.
She had two small children. I don't know who is raising them. She buried this guy in the back yard and the dog dug him up. She had a dolly too. Coincidence?
There was another small woman who killed her husband or boyfriend and got a dolly and moving truck and ended up not planning well enough. He was over 200 lbs and not that easy to move. Her motive was that she wanted to keep living in the house and didn't want her lifestyle to diminish.
JA has no brains. She killed him and got nothing from it. She wasn't a wife, so no insurance policy, no house to go to her. She might have gotten the BMW without having to pay for it. She killed him for
the $6,000 loan to pay off the car. Really? His life was only worth $6,000?
Something else for obese servers to chew on. I don't have time to bring all comments up that are worth considering, but here's a few.
Just Go Away

Spring, TX

#7858 Jun 9, 2013
<quoted text>
She went from Bobby Juarez to Bobby's roommate, Matt McCarthy, and was still screwing Matt when she went for Darryl Brewer. She was still living with Darryl Brew when she went for Travis Alexander. Travis probably thought she wasn't trash because she owned a house. Did he know she just used Darryl to get the house or he used her? He claimed she had $12,000 when she met him. She must have been a CALL GIRL like her roommate said, running men through there like cattle. Of course, it will be secret if she has AIDS or other long-term fatal illnesses. Maybe that is why she wants the death penalty. Who wouldn't?
One more for you to consider. Also, it is confirmed that the jail has Jodi on meds, so the Jodi you see now does not have the same demeanor as the one who killed Travis on that day. Go watch the trailer from Dirty Little Secrets, the one that shows how things probably went down on that day. Might give you a clue.
Just Go Away

Spring, TX

#7859 Jun 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I have a life, but I also have a lot of free time because I don't have to pick weeds or deal with smoke alarms. If you actually looked good, you wouldn't either. You keep bringing up where i come in from, but then you say yours isn't accurate. Did it ever occur to you that maybe you are calling mine wrong also. You calling out people who no longer post here. Most have moved on. I am catching up on the Amanda Knox case. There is actually a book out and more info.
Your English teacher failed you. You and LA have been here longer and have trolled this board incessantly. If you didn't follow me thread to thread, then it was LA. Sometimes it's hard to tell apart.
I'll be thinking about you as I dine on lobster/seafood or steak or both tonight while sipping champagne. It isn't such a bitter world now that I've got mine.
You are seething with jealousy at the thought that I have a full-time husband (except for work/business) and a part-time former boyfriend who adores me as well. You bring out the worst in me. Even animals love me and stop by just to get petted or to hang around. You have no idea of what I'm like in real life. This is just a board. You started things with all of the shin kicking, name calling, and childishness. You are old enough to be a grandma and you act like a middle school bully.
I asked you to leave me alone and to not answer my posts. Instead, you follow me around.
Ever so often, LA has a brain fart that might make sense, so I sometimes read his posts.
You are going to be old, alone and bitter. Hey, here's a hint, you can't p h * c k a keyboard.
Guess where I was last night? It wasn't here. No details. Let's just say it involved nakedness and a bed. See if you can figure it out.
You are going after someone who sits around all day, rubbing one out and measuring his
private parts. Good luck!
Freaks. lmao
This is for you Obese Server. It's pretty obvious who you really are. You have no husband unless you are counting the pillows on your bed.

Location hidden

#7860 Jun 9, 2013
Observers wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the scum of topix, the scum of scum, and we saw you make scum comments since you started in this one.
Your sick mouthed replies to your own comments, you are mental Springs. We've aeen you try to get every man in here to talk to you. My wife has laughed at you all along. You're a cheater and a liar about what you do in here, but we saw it all. My wife would never say things you did. nasty, scum talker.
Take your meds B**h listen to Sasqatch!
hey you, mental case, you have no bearing on what or who comments in here. We liked to read this thread before you came and screwed it up, you and your mental sidekick Atom no man LOURAOAY
Excuse me!
Why do u come here? Take ur wifey and go to ur secret thread and have a good day:)

Location hidden

#7865 Jun 9, 2013
FUZE wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch them try to "change clothes" and come back as other posters.
They know how to skew their location or come in as "anonymous proxy"
It's hear, never left.

Location hidden

#7867 Jun 9, 2013
ATOM wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hear, never left.
here LOL

Location hidden

#7868 Jun 9, 2013
FUZE wrote:
<quoted text>
He came first and she came in February 2013. Some think he made her up after the other posters left.
No telling how many "heads" this beast has, so it may take a while to slay them all. lol
I say there's 2 of them. Who is that poster 'observer' thatz whining all of a sudden. LOL

Location hidden

#7869 Jun 9, 2013
FUZE wrote:
<quoted text>
He came first and she came in February 2013. Some think he made her up after the other posters left.
No telling how many "heads" this beast has, so it may take a while to slay them all. lol
I went back and read a bit. I cant believe how many sincere posters left because of the bull crap that was going on. And now this jerk 'observer' is pointing her finger at u. LOL

Location hidden

#7870 Jun 9, 2013
ATOM wrote:
<quoted text>
I went back and read a bit. I cant believe how many sincere posters left because of the bull crap that was going on. And now this jerk 'observer' is pointing her finger at u. LOL
and me!
Justice for Travis

Ashburn, VA

#7871 Jun 9, 2013
I've been watching some of the Arias trial, and was looking for threads, now that I can take a break. Looks like this one needs some fair justice of its own.
Who are the demented trolls in here, Atom and the woman from Texas? All that dust and humidity down there has definitely affected their common decency.
I was looking at the forum w/my secretary and she pointed out al of the, pardon me, B**s**t threads someone in Texas has made. This deranged individual is on the edge of insanity plea characteristics.
No doubt, there is a problem in Texas. I can't understand the malice from one person, or maybe it's a multiple personality disorder at work.
Looks like this thread had some cyber sparked love connection here. Any man would be on the trail of that woman good day. Can't blame the guy for trying. As my secrtary pointed out, these things can happen. She knows, she met her husband in a similar way a few years ago. Love, you can't get in its way. Looking at all of the "evidence", we have concluded the Texas woman became a Fatal Attraction for the LA guy. No happiness in Texas, and jealousy took over.
Then the Texas woman went crazy and posted all sorts of mindless attacks on them. It's as clear as a case with a video camera on the criminal act in progress.
What a shame, to watch a person manifest such mental instability right before your eyes. It's a first for topix, and a last case, I hope.
Let's hope the next jury can give the Alexander family a unanimous decision.

Location hidden

#7872 Jun 9, 2013
Justice for Travis wrote:
I've been watching some of the Arias trial, and was looking for threads, now that I can take a break. Looks like this one needs some fair justice of its own.
Who are the demented trolls in here, Atom and the woman from Texas? All that dust and humidity down there has definitely affected their common decency.
I was looking at the forum w/my secretary and she pointed out al of the, pardon me, B**s**t threads someone in Texas has made. This deranged individual is on the edge of insanity plea characteristics.
No doubt, there is a problem in Texas. I can't understand the malice from one person, or maybe it's a multiple personality disorder at work.
Looks like this thread had some cyber sparked love connection here. Any man would be on the trail of that woman good day. Can't blame the guy for trying. As my secrtary pointed out, these things can happen. She knows, she met her husband in a similar way a few years ago. Love, you can't get in its way. Looking at all of the "evidence", we have concluded the Texas woman became a Fatal Attraction for the LA guy. No happiness in Texas, and jealousy took over.
Then the Texas woman went crazy and posted all sorts of mindless attacks on them. It's as clear as a case with a video camera on the criminal act in progress.
What a shame, to watch a person manifest such mental instability right before your eyes. It's a first for topix, and a last case, I hope.
Let's hope the next jury can give the Alexander family a unanimous decision.
Since u just happened by, why don't u take ur 'secret' tary and join 'observer' on their tidy thread. U have the same lament. U should do well together, that's if u dont mind talking BDSM. Now run along.
Letz hope the next jury puts a stake in Jodiz heart. ta ta

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott Goodwill Stores During Holidays (Nov '10) 20 hr Redruby 1,048
News ICE operation team targets criminal immigrants Thu But But But 3
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Thu LUVTRANNYCUM 1,064
News Mail delivered to incorrect addresses in Phoenix Wed But But But 2
News Lopez, veteran immigration lawyer, dies in car ... (Apr '16) Wed Truth 6
Faithless Electors Dump Trump, let Congress Cho... Tue ThomasA 7
Smoking females Tue ThomasA 5

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages