Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

Jan 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTVK Phoenix

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Comments (Page 357)

Showing posts 7,121 - 7,140 of7,234
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7807
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Demure Jodi/AKA, Mayan princess after a hitch in the big house.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7808
Jun 6, 2013
 
On Facebook The State vs Jodi Arias is posting the transcripts of side bars and in chamber meetings. Interesting stuff.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7809
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

boogiesmom wrote:
On Facebook The State vs Jodi Arias is posting the transcripts of side bars and in chamber meetings. Interesting stuff.
I heard that.
Martinez was fed up with the defense and all their lies.
More will come forward in the next few days. I did't search the sidebar conversations yet but they are all public now.
Peggy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7810
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

A note for the JODI ARIAS IS INNOCENT SITE FOLLOWERS:

For those of you who "claim" to believe jodi and her ridiculous fabricated lies....I know that you don't. It's just common sense.
The problem isn't that you believe her sinister lies or wildly unbelievable stories, the problem is that you actually don't care.

When the normal people see the pictures of Travis's body, especially for the first time, our natural response is that we are HORRIFIED!
And we are overcome with nausea, then a chill creeps up our spine.

When you evil jodi groupies see his mutilated decaying body, a warm fuzzy feeling comes over you and a slight smug smirk creeps up on your face. Sound familiar?

See ted bundy and hitler had groupies too, still do. It doesn't matter how evil the person or how evil the act, there will always be these righteous followers.

It's like a cult, it really is. They are of the same mindset as these cult followers. They may be insulted by this, which it's not meant to be. But it is what it is folks.

I believe you evil fans know exactly what she did and that you are just as evil, you just haven't commited the crime "yet".

The reason it doesn't bother you that she slaughtered and tortured this poor soul is because there is something wicked and very wrong with you. And all kidding aside you should really look into that before someone goes missing in your neighborhood, like let's say a 12 year old girl in pigtails.
Peggy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7811
Jun 6, 2013
 
Hi guys :)
Peggy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7812
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Dude is someone posing as me??.....so confused. I always come back at the weirdest times....
Peggy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7813
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Was reading some back posts, damn u guys are goin hard in here eh? It's hostile territory in here.
And you guys keep changing names in here, I don't know who is who anymore except for Good Day and La Guy.
What happened to Ramblin Rose, she don't post no more? I mean unless she changed her name. Guess I'm the only tard in here that uses their real name.....
Observers

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7814
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Peggy wrote:
Was reading some back posts, damn u guys are goin hard in here eh? It's hostile territory in here.
And you guys keep changing names in here, I don't know who is who anymore except for Good Day and La Guy.
What happened to Ramblin Rose, she don't post no more? I mean unless she changed her name. Guess I'm the only tard in here that uses their real name.....
It appears LA guy and good day have left. My wife and I have been watching this thread, we post in another one. Some troll Springs and other scum trolls attacks on them ruined this thread. Some B**h stalking going on, my wife says. Saw you way back. We look at all the arias threads, lots of scum going around, topix needs to wipe out the scum. Trial will be over soon and the scum can recede. Don't want it on our thread, sorry, or we'd tell you where it is.
Peggy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7815
Jun 7, 2013
 
I believe court resumes in july. Will the new jury had already been selected by then, or is that when they start selecting, anyone know?
Peggy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7816
Jun 7, 2013
 
You all think it'll be another hung jury? Leaving the decision of natural life or life w/parole to the judge....

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7817
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Peggy wrote:
You all think it'll be another hung jury? Leaving the decision of natural life or life w/parole to the judge....
All in all shez gonna get life without parole, no appeals.
Therez still that small percent of peeps out there who will not agree on the DP.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7818
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

"Night Stalker", Richard Ramirez dead in prison.
Peggy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7819
Jun 7, 2013
 
ATOM wrote:
<quoted text>
All in all shez gonna get life without parole, no appeals.
Therez still that small percent of peeps out there who will not agree on the DP.
Yeah, I think she's gonna life without parole too....
"Knock on wood"

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7820
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Peggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I think she's gonna life without parole too....
"Knock on wood"
Lock up in state prison with no people contact for life is as good if not better that death.
Her mouth is as bad as the murder itself. She torments the Alexander family. She was born evil.
Peggy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7821
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

ATOM wrote:
<quoted text>
Lock up in state prison with no people contact for life is as good if not better that death.
Her mouth is as bad as the murder itself. She torments the Alexander family. She was born evil.
I couldn't agree more. But, if she does even get natural life, no parole, can't she still talk to the press as she pleases? That is what I think travis's brother meant by not "wanting to see his brothers murderer's face anymore". She's a cramera nazi. I really hope not, because THAT would be an injustice. She doesn't deserve the attention, she deserves to rot alone by herself, her very favorite person.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7822
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Peggy wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more. But, if she does even get natural life, no parole, can't she still talk to the press as she pleases? That is what I think travis's brother meant by not "wanting to see his brothers murderer's face anymore". She's a cramera nazi. I really hope not, because THAT would be an injustice. She doesn't deserve the attention, she deserves to rot alone by herself, her very favorite person.
I dont think state prison allows all those press releases. Right now she is in a county jail. much diff than state prison.
Even tho she is in a one man cell cause she was convicted on murder 1 its diff than state prison. The state being more strict. I think she has to be alone when she is out in the yard for one hour a day.
Some prisons put lifers in a cage when they are outdoors. I don't know bout Az. I should look it up when I have time.
Peggy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7823
Jun 7, 2013
 
ATOM wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think state prison allows all those press releases. Right now she is in a county jail. much diff than state prison.
Even tho she is in a one man cell cause she was convicted on murder 1 its diff than state prison. The state being more strict. I think she has to be alone when she is out in the yard for one hour a day.
Some prisons put lifers in a cage when they are outdoors. I don't know bout Az. I should look it up when I have time.
Yes, I need to look it up myself. The guy that that runs that jail, I have seen him on tv before, "tent city" I think it was?? But I wonder if females are treated as harshly as the males.
But I am very curious to know what prison life would be like for her, which I don't know at all. What I do know is, if she were on the Green Mile, she would be in a cell by herself, locked down for 23 hours a day and get two 10 mintue phone calls a week, as well as only 3 showers a week, absolutely NO press allowed, but as for visitations... I don't know.

I don't know for sure what her life would be like if she got life, I would like to know, but I dont believe it would be nearly as restricted as death row.
Broward County

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7824
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Jodi will adjust to her environment and have a life inside the walls. Her ridiculous fan base will keep her occupied with visits,money,and letters. Also i believe she is a sociopath therefore she will have an easier time mentally behind bars.. She wont ever apologize to the family.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7825
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Observers wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears LA guy and good day have left. My wife and I have been watching this thread, we post in another one. Some troll Springs and other scum trolls attacks on them ruined this thread. Some B**h stalking going on, my wife says. Saw you way back. We look at all the arias threads, lots of scum going around, topix needs to wipe out the scum. Trial will be over soon and the scum can recede. Don't want it on our thread, sorry, or we'd tell you where it is.
I don't blame you. I honestly have never seen anyone start so many threads or just feels compelled to answer just about every one as this freak from Spring. Seems she has to be the center of attention.
Peggy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7826
Jun 8, 2013
 
Broward County wrote:
Jodi will adjust to her environment and have a life inside the walls. Her ridiculous fan base will keep her occupied with visits,money,and letters. Also i believe she is a sociopath therefore she will have an easier time mentally behind bars.. She wont ever apologize to the family.
I know, doesn't that just drive you crazy....ahhh. The girl won't apologize to save her life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,121 - 7,140 of7,234
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Peoria Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Peoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Peoria News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Peoria
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••