Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

Jan 2, 2013 Full story: KTVK Phoenix 7,234

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Full Story
Allison

Utica, NY

#7756 Jun 5, 2013
Ariasss ass will be like a pin cushion in her new home, mark the words of that judge
Champagne and Cupcakes

Spring, TX

#7757 Jun 5, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Great insight and advice. Add Alpha Dom who has turned his GF into a compliant sumbmissive and it's a volatile mix. I mentioned previously, that I was in the Scene, as they call it. Yes, I was on Threshold's (google it) invitee list. It was more of an erotic sex game for me, with some of the hottest women on the planet...all of them I knew professed they loved it and wanted more... recognized early on, that there was not only physical danger, but also fraught with legal consequences. It is best reserved for consensual sane couples, who do not become consumed by it.
BTW, Ms. Slayer, I enjoy your sense of humor and for the record, I was not the one who gave you that Clueless mark. Just suggest that you change your handle, but we already know you by it.
Did you get this from that weirdo Tom Cruise movie?
Champagne and Cupcakes

Spring, TX

#7758 Jun 5, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice or Not Nice is not the question. Here, we have a sarcastic arguementative mean natured prosecutor, which historicaly does not bode well before a jury. Particularly when the defendant has been debased by an Alpha BF, kinky at that. The public expects a professional demeanor, even from prosecutors in murder trials and particularly in these types of cases.
Back for a few minutes with HLN ... this Jean Casares is about the only regular with any class, although I usually disagree with her take on the daily events. She is a nice package for me, middle aged, lovely and demure, bedroom eyes.
Some of these female journalists and or Attys, no doubt have partaken in these erotic games with the right Alpha guy. They like Travis ... heard his voice telling Jody what he expected and even saw his most private pic (full Johnson) when it was introduced into evidence.
What's funny is that Folsom Lake Granny Panties Placerville who put a ramp in for her scooter/bad hips and knees was here when you were posting this stuff and she is still your #1 cheerleader.Will she dump you when she finds out you stay at Days Inn and once drove a Yugo?
Live Large Think Big

Spring, TX

#7759 Jun 5, 2013
Let's see how worldly the Cali team is and if they know what city uses this as a motto.
Looks like Granny Folsom Lake Lick got tag teamed last night. Maybe she will take the day off. Maybe she is at the doctor's office getting her pre-op done for hip and knee replacements. She does not like for me bringing those posts forward. I only bring them when I am looking for something else and stumble onto a section of her narcissism personified. She says she won't be able to buy a new car or take trips because she sunk all of her money into a shanty by Folsom Lake. Her generation thinks home ownership is the way to go.
Now she is copying and posting about Obama. Newsflash: No one cares. She just tries to bury posts every time she gets owned. lol She thinks a 22,000 Infiniti is a high end vehicle. I guess it is if you live in Roseville, Lincoln, New Castle or live in a tent on Folsom Lake.
Live Large Think Big

Spring, TX

#7762 Jun 5, 2013
You are out of your ever-loving mind, Folsom Lake Granny Panties.

I'll be traveling around the great state of Texas this summer with my family.
After tomorrow, I will probably be at the pool instead of this hellhole.

ATOM and Florida plus others can handle you with ease. My work is almost done. Do you think I actually care about what people who post on a Phoenix hellhole topix message board think of someone who lives near River Oaks, Houston, Tx.

Since LA asked, the average income is $250,000 per year.

Enjoy pulling your own weeds and posting here in the middle of the night like you so often do. Then you are back at it in the morning. I'll be with my family vacationing. You'll be stuck here, house poor.

If you post as a female, all the male pervs come out, typing one handed.

Go ahead and post a few more names you GUESSED were me. You think anyone who doesn't like you would be me. You've got hate mail and it's not from me.
lol
Good Day

Anonymous Proxy

#7763 Jun 5, 2013
There are many manifestations of psychological problems. Unfortunately, for the Spring troll here, the number of outward signs all point to a need for serious professional help.

==========

Anyone who believes that owning real estate in CA is no longer a profitable investment is ignorant, and will by all accounts, never have more than enough to scrape by. It's a fact of investments, pay yourself first, own where you live, and prosper.
The right location in CA, is always a great investment.

==========
Blowing money on things like lobster, champagne, more guns than you need, etc. is a guaranteed route to a life of debt.
* Suggest Dave Ramsey for those lacking the financial education as has been on display here.
==========
Ignorance isn't bliss, it costs you money and financial freedom.
Good Day

Anonymous Proxy

#7764 Jun 5, 2013
fyi to the troll(s)
See your name. Scroll past your posts.
Posting only for my pleasure, and to relate to kind and intelligent posters.
Good Day

Anonymous Proxy

#7765 Jun 5, 2013
Good morning LG :)*:-x
How are you?
Now that the thread has been cleaned up w/words of wisdom (thank you LG, Tom Sullivan, Neil Cavuto, Dave Ramsey, my very wealthy fav Uncle, my relatives who live a very charmed and happy life, my accountant, my investments and life are amazing, and the future is even better... can't wait)

FoxNews this am :)
Susan Rice, the U.S. ambassador who drew criticism for her initial account of the Benghazi terror attack, has been named as national security adviser, a senior White House official confirmed to Fox News.

Rice will replace Tom Donilon, who is resigning from the post. Rice, the current U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, does not need Senate confirmation for the job.

The ambassador had earlier been considered in the running for the secretary of State post, which does require confirmation, but withdrew from consideration amid the continuing fallout over her role following the Benghazi attack.

Rice went on five Sunday shows after the attack and claimed it was triggered by protests over an anti-Islam film, an explanation many lawmakers said at the time was inaccurate. The administration later acknowledged there were no protests on the ground in Benghazi, though they have not officially ruled out that protests elsewhere may have played a role.

The administration, under pressure from the media and Republicans, last month released the so-called "talking points" which showed officials drafting and re-drafting their storyline in advance of Rice's appearance. The intelligence community did cite demonstrations -- however, references to militant and Islamic extremist groups, and to prior security warnings and incidents, were ultimately stripped out after objections from various administration officials.

It's unclear what level of involvement Rice had in this process. Officials, speaking in her defense, have said she was merely citing the assessment she was given on Sept. 16.

A senior official told Fox News that Donilon decided to leave the post after his wife took a job that involves a lot of foreign travel. He has been in the administration since the start, first as deputy national security adviser.

Former Obama aide Samantha Power is expected to be named to succeed Rice as U.S. ambassador to the U.N. Power was an aide to the Obama campaign in 2008 but resigned after a report was published in which she called then-candidate Hillary Clinton a "monster."

Fox News' Ed Henry contributed to this report.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/05/su...
Live Large Think Big

Spring, TX

#7766 Jun 5, 2013
She doesn't think people with incomes between 110,000 a year and 250,000 will ever do more than scrape by? Her school must have been lacking in math classes. Of course, she didn't go to college and worked for AT&T. You're one living small, sweetness.

I am completely debt free, pay cash for everything. There goes your theory.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7768 Jun 5, 2013
Good Day wrote:
Good morning LG :)*:-x
How are you?
Now that the thread has been cleaned up w/words of wisdom (thank you LG, Tom Sullivan, Neil Cavuto, Dave Ramsey, my very wealthy fav Uncle, my relatives who live a very charmed and happy life, my accountant, my investments and life are amazing, and the future is even better... can't wait)
FoxNews this am :)
Susan Rice, the U.S. ambassador who drew criticism for her initial account of the Benghazi terror attack, has been named as national security adviser, a senior White House official confirmed to Fox News.
Rice will replace Tom Donilon, who is resigning from the post. Rice, the current U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, does not need Senate confirmation for the job.
The ambassador had earlier been considered in the running for the secretary of State post, which does require confirmation, but withdrew from consideration amid the continuing fallout over her role following the Benghazi attack.
Rice went on five Sunday shows after the attack and claimed it was triggered by protests over an anti-Islam film, an explanation many lawmakers said at the time was inaccurate. The administration later acknowledged there were no protests on the ground in Benghazi, though they have not officially ruled out that protests elsewhere may have played a role.
The administration, under pressure from the media and Republicans, last month released the so-called "talking points" which showed officials drafting and re-drafting their storyline in advance of Rice's appearance. The intelligence community did cite demonstrations -- however, references to militant and Islamic extremist groups, and to prior security warnings and incidents, were ultimately stripped out after objections from various administration officials.
It's unclear what level of involvement Rice had in this process. Officials, speaking in her defense, have said she was merely citing the assessment she was given on Sept. 16.
A senior official told Fox News that Donilon decided to leave the post after his wife took a job that involves a lot of foreign travel. He has been in the administration since the start, first as deputy national security adviser.
Former Obama aide Samantha Power is expected to be named to succeed Rice as U.S. ambassador to the U.N. Power was an aide to the Obama campaign in 2008 but resigned after a report was published in which she called then-candidate Hillary Clinton a "monster."
Fox News' Ed Henry contributed to this report.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/05/su...
U got a case of uglies this am. What no sugar from Gay Guy?

Picture this.... Size 12 nikes on a 5'6" body with white mottled spindly legs. Bald spot to boot.
Gotta laugh at that.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Live Large Think Big

Spring, TX

#7770 Jun 5, 2013
ATOM wrote:
Here ya go
LA Guy = LA GAY
Good Day = Good GAY
figure it out
LA Guy = sciatica, imaginary Ken wardrobe, and couch surfing in Studio City also known as Van Nuys Guy and Slumlord not so confidential.

Good Day = hip replacements, knee replacements and 10 year old granny panties to save money.

She is bitter because she never had a wedding anniversary with a huge $$$ flower arrangement, steak, lobster, champagne, drinks, dancing, hanging out in the tub together, etc. and so on. It's something she can only imagine. When I was gone, she accused other posters of being me. She's been looking at wallpaper samples too much and sniffing too many paint fumes from painting her own home and swinging from the ceiling fan trying to replace batteries in her THREE smoke alarms. That tells you how small she lives.

She's old and in need of surgery, so what is her little nest egg when she has to go everywhere on a scooter or with a cane? Now, I'm not making fun of old people in general, but she tries to pretend she is "young"...She was forced out of her job when her office closed or so she says. She is probably on disability and has nowhere to go except here. I'm going to check and see if the water is warm enough to get in the pool. I'll try to answer more later.
Live Large Think Big

Spring, TX

#7771 Jun 5, 2013
One in the same wrote:
LA Guy=Good Day
Just to give the feeling that someone is into his weirdness, he has to create a friend.
It's not anything he has not done before. Thanks NY.
Live Large Think Big

Spring, TX

#7772 Jun 5, 2013
ATOM wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly and the clothes he wears. Its all gay profile.
He degrades women at every turn. Bangkok, a haven for pedophiles and gays. He marveled at a dead man's private parts forever.[Travis]
He couldn't stop posting bout it.
Sick
He's all she can get. Beggars can't be choosers.
Live Large Think Big

Spring, TX

#7774 Jun 5, 2013
ATOM wrote:
<quoted text>
Good GAy is his tool.
They are 2 diff'rent idiots.
He needs her feedback so he can talk bout himself and what a effin pervert his is. SICK PIG
I ll bet you a dollar to donuts they are separate peeps.
I've been reading back a bit to get the picture here.
I came here a month or so ago and saw and read this strange talk between them. I asked around wtf is going on. SICK SICK
In the beginning he wrote about the trial. I wasn't here yet. He is just toying with her and she is too simple to figure it out.
Live Large Think Big

Spring, TX

#7775 Jun 5, 2013
ATOM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to pop your bubble.
Im not Spring.
Check my membership date. Doubt if Springs been here that long.
This is not my 1st rodeo. I can spot a scam faster that you can blow a fart.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Correct.
She flunked math.
Worked for AT&T in some crappy job and retired early (let go or put on disability/early retirement).
Live Large Think Big

Spring, TX

#7776 Jun 5, 2013
Dirty talk no class wrote:
<quoted text> You are such a strange person. I have developed sympathy for you and wish you the best.
I never seen so much attention seeking behavior over the internet. This thread really brought me up to speed with the dangers that are out here on the net.
It would have been nice to see a pic of that guy from LA but i guess that will never happen. He does sound mysterious. Good Day to you
Is there a reason why the two of you cant private message or speak over the phone. Why take up space off topic. I really hope you understand its selfish and "unbecoming" as you would say.
I only have a few minutes until I have to leave, but I thought I'd answer a few that got buried.
She's a narcissist with histrionic tendencies when anxious. I'm sure she has other things going on in her twisted old granny old lady haircut head. She also goes off topic posting about people on Fox News. She is senile. She probably thinks Sarah Palin is really smart with her Big Gulp coke float, dressing down the President.
Live Large Think Big

Spring, TX

#7777 Jun 5, 2013
elle1 wrote:
A few weeks ago I went west to see what ordinary people were saying about the JA trial and probable verdict.
Wow, if you are ordinary, our nation and mankind are in trouble. You are as ugly and nasty as anything I have seen on my own hillbilly local forums, and that statement is quite a condemnation.
Why are you on a public forum, LA "Guy"? Can you not entice someone into private messaging????
He toys with her and doesn't give her correct information or they are one in the same, trolling this almost defunct topic. Lots of posts but very few on topic.
Live Large Think Big

Spring, TX

#7778 Jun 5, 2013
Digital Age wrote:
The two of you are such a joke! Can't stand weak whiney women. If you are going to put it on here then you just have to accept the comments. Don't start with the class envy because neither of you have any. Good luck on your wet dream ever becoming a reality. B*tch is not becoming on you and you are anything but clever!
She tried to bury your posts. Not so fast Folsom Lake White Haired Granny Panties.
Live Large Think Big

Spring, TX

#7779 Jun 5, 2013
ATOM wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ya trying to convince?
Take your pictionary and shove it.
Waste of bandwidth.
Her off topic copy and paste is the worst.
Live Large Think Big

Spring, TX

#7780 Jun 5, 2013
ATOM wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly and the clothes he wears. Its all gay profile.
He degrades women at every turn. Bangkok, a haven for pedophiles and gays. He marveled at a dead man's private parts forever.[Travis]
He couldn't stop posting bout it.
Sick
Hope she likes STDs. Placer County Dateless, Single and Desperate. Never had a man or kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uncle Niece sex....Incest? Relationship? (Aug '13) 4 hr Taboo uncle and n... 18
Immigrant Rights Advocates Protest Democrat Ina... 11 hr Millie Collins 3
Phoenix Business Directory 12 hr Slewer 2
Review: Valley Of The Sun Pediatrics (Jun '11) 14 hr jajo 6
Parents bought unwanted tandem crypt Fri ya 9
Review: D & J Machine & Engine Parts Thu pissed off in ca 1
10 weird West Valley laws Thu wichita-rick 4
•••
•••
•••