Jodi Arias claims self-defense as mur...

Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Carlton Woods

Spring, TX

#7706 Jun 4, 2013
Snow White Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and you're a good Catholic girl talking about shaving your crotch and then putting whipped cream and chocolate down there for LA Guy to eat.
Is it any wonder I call her out as a fake Catholic?
I answered your evil posts and you don't like it. Tough.
Honey, stop.
Carlton Woods

Spring, TX

#7707 Jun 4, 2013
Queen for a Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything to cover up your posts about wanting your crotch licked. Who wants to come and think
about a woman pushing 60 with some kind of hormonal imbalance begging for ORAL SEX.
We know you want to 69 with Dungeon Master in LA under a sherpa, but take your filth elsewhere.
Honey, that's enough.
Carlton Woods

Spring, TX

#7708 Jun 4, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell no!
I do find Pope Francis rather interesting born of Italian immigrants in Argentina.
Argentina has the largest population of Italians outside of Italy.
I'm done with the Arias saga and all that goes with it.
I'm done with your curiosity about who I am or my family's place of origin. None of your business. None of you guesses were even close.
Carry on.
I can't find your last post where you let LA Gay and Bad Lady have it. You're not the first person they have made throw-up and leave.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7709 Jun 4, 2013
Carlton Woods wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he asks people about shaving their private parts, ball gags, blind folds, strap ons, and what they had done in a dom/sub relationship. He talks about "threshold" parties in California. He talks about chaining women in different parts of his no tell motel or efficiency while he goes out on his runs.
And then he creates this crazy old bat persona to build himself up and make himself look normal.
She's been "answering" him since the other women got disgusted and left when he wouldn't shut up about bondage, discipline and Travis Alexander's penis/genitals. The guy is deceased for crying out loud and LA Gay is drooling over his pics. Someone dial 911.
Good GAy is his tool.
They are 2 diff'rent idiots.
He needs her feedback so he can talk bout himself and what a effin pervert his is. SICK PIG
I ll bet you a dollar to donuts they are separate peeps.
I've been reading back a bit to get the picture here.
I came here a month or so ago and saw and read this strange talk between them. I asked around wtf is going on. SICK SICK
Carlton Woods

Spring, TX

#7710 Jun 4, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Jodi was convicted of murder 1, Donovan was in violation of probation or parole. Until then no violation was established.
Maybe Jodi's Mother can resume the role of Donovan.
She and her former cellmate seemed to have a lot of breakouts. Did she get more than she bargained for? I don't remember seeing the breakouts in any pics before.
Carlton Woods

Spring, TX

#7711 Jun 4, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have your sock at the ready when you post to your twinkie?
I missed this one. Eww, Sinister.
Carlton Woods

Spring, TX

#7712 Jun 4, 2013
Houston Suburbanite wrote:
I guess I'm the only one here who can read. It's a pity that the two old tough love birds can't name three love stories they have read or even one.
Back when they went to school, it was a one room school horse. They wrote letters in the dirt with a stick. They carried a boiled egg or hot potato to school. School probably only went to the fifth grade level, if that, even if it took them 12 years to complete.

At least Sinister had read some books or at least knew some titles. He could not stand their
low level of education and speech, so he left. He wasn't a pervert either.
Filthy ego trip

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7715 Jun 4, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
step out of your safety zone with me
No thank you .
Filthy ego trip

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7716 Jun 4, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
My brother is older, btw a ret Lt from LASD .. he's probably not watching, since his wife runs him 24/7 .. he moved out to Palm Desert to one of those Golf Club developements. Need to give him a call.
I'm somewhat of a loner, going to my own beat. More introspective, not into group think. Close to a few friends. Many interests though. Interesting, many male classmates and colleagues over the years, have coped a negaive attitude on me. Petty crap behind my back. Some said I was aloof (not the case).
I will reluctantly and humbly just say it. Much had to do with my good looks and how I held myself, not following the crowd. I relate to humanity, contra elitism.
LMAO.... Did you forget to leave your "humble" ego at the door
Filthy ego trip

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7717 Jun 4, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
I feel like soaking in a Hot bath. Do you enjoy it.
None of your business

Location hidden

#7718 Jun 4, 2013
Good Day wrote:
OM gosh, Spring TX psycho is answering her own posts.
?????? Did you forget that you wrote those?
Now, you've gone off the deep end.
Please seek therapy.
Tell it to LA Gay.
How can you have the gall to criticize anybodys post when you post like a sick cow day after day.
Carlton Woods

Spring, TX

#7720 Jun 4, 2013
Minx wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Goof, I was not here in February, but since you pointed out this has all been discussed, I will go get the posts. Thanks Placer Puss and Boobs.
I had no idea there was so much "vitriol" against Dr. Drew, Nancy Grace and others. Did you learn that word when you were being instructed in how to please a man? Does your "boyfriend" have you wearing a ball gag or a butt plug yet? ;-)
LA Gay/Bad Lady are jealous.
Carlton Woods

Spring, TX

#7723 Jun 4, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
BDSM Phone Sex?
Nancy Grace reporting that Jody's defense team has tapes of Travis wherein he wants to tie her to a tree , something about dressing up like a school girl and the Kink continues. The Judge has supposedly reviewed these tapes and they could come into evidence.
Hey, I hate to brag, I called this way back when, the BDSM Dom/Sub relationship. It a dangerous mix in a relatiinship. The girl's head gets so scrambled, even when the guy calls her a hoe and slut, tells her to get the fk out, then brings her back in for more sex and degredation.
This defense team better get an expert who will not dance around it and call it for what it is. Both the defense and prosecution is not up to par.
Where is Shapiro or Gerragos, or even Gloria Allred when you need them, LOL
This is a Manslaughter case, still a very serious charge with some serious prison time. A ten year sentence would be appropiate, with four years off for time served.
BTW, Elise, as you probably are aware, greater PS has a large Kinky underground, and I'm not including the Gay crowd.
Well, some of it is on the surface, like those Swinger/Orgy resort Hotels. Would not be surprised if that surpressed and depressed pre paid legal zomby crowd are doing some weird stuff, like cross dressing or dudes on dog leashes...more than likely the pre paid legal services will not pay for an attorney on a lewd conduct charge..LOL
yawn
Carlton Woods

Spring, TX

#7724 Jun 4, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
A rare girl like Jody does not really have to pay their own way .. she had something priceless, beyond sex, few guys even understand what Jody has, but I do .. her older bf, would have been way out of line to expect her to chip in, but apparently she did try to share expensea
I give Jody credit for not being a Gold Digger .. she really wanted to be the main stream good girl
For those of you in Mobile Homes, in Cat City, try one of those conmbo AC/Swamp coolers to defray those $400 summer cooling bills.
rolls eyes
Carlton Woods

Spring, TX

#7725 Jun 4, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
I could have handled Jody and nothing bad would have happen. Life would have even improved.
Right?!?!
Carlton Woods

Spring, TX

#7726 Jun 4, 2013
hanging judge wrote:
At the end off the day, she is a proven liar. Anyone that believes anything she says at this point needs to have their head examined.
Correct.
Good Day

Netherlands

#7727 Jun 4, 2013
Psycho Spring TX troll is answering her own posts.
All are Spring. No one makes up sooo many names and then re-posts their own comment to answer it like someone else. Wacko

Houston Suburbanite
Minx
French Braid
Carlton Woods
Snow White Returns
Good Wife
Vixen
Love My Sirius
Alamo Heights
Fog Lifter
Black Spandex
etc etc
Good Day

Netherlands

#7728 Jun 4, 2013
LG :)
this was the most idiotic post yet= Atom
7 hrs ago
ATOM wrote:
Here ya go
LA Guy = LA GAY
Good Day = Good GAY
figure it out
----------
From Me to the Idiot:
Time to clean another proverbial clock for the record.
Prior to the homosexual crowd hijacking another great word from the English, that word would apply to anyone who is happy, and it would've only had a positive meaning.
I'm all girl, all sweet, and all natural. I'm the girl next door, the girl of great dreams, and the girl who's had more blessings than most. I'm true blue.
* English 101 *
gay:
Definition of gay, an adjective:
1 a : happily excited : merry <in a gay mood>
b : keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits <a bird's gay spring song>
2 a : bright, lively <gay sunny meadows>
b : brilliant in color
3 a : given to social pleasures; also : licentious
Origin:
1275–1325; Middle English gai < Old French < Germanic; compare Old High German g&#257;hi ‘fast, sudden’

Location hidden

#7729 Jun 4, 2013
Good Day wrote:
Psycho Spring TX troll is answering her own posts.
All are Spring. No one makes up sooo many names and then re-posts their own comment to answer it like someone else. Wacko
Houston Suburbanite
Minx
French Braid
Carlton Woods
Snow White Returns
Good Wife
Vixen
Love My Sirius
Alamo Heights
Fog Lifter
Black Spandex
etc etc
So effen what. Prove to me u r better than she.
Ive been reading your sick sh!t to GayGuy. Sicko
Filthy ego trip

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7730 Jun 4, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, hun, do not have a foot fetish ... was joking around, but nice feet are a plus:) Are you following this live?
I'm a tad over 6', lean 190 lbs and btw wear a size 12 nike :)
Tell me something interesting....what is you hair style like, btw not into long hair on women, rather juvenile .. prefer a cool sohisticated cut
Long hair on women is sexy,, i thought you were telling Good Day its good for pulling on in the bedroom. Should i provide the post where you said that. Dirty dingus MaGee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Clean Shaven Customs (May '13) 1 hr Concerned 8
News A Phoenix shelter where Arizona children in sta... 1 hr Stephany McDowell 1
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) 4 hr real story 97
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 7 hr Augie 951
Dominique Ellis Scumbag Real Estate Agent 7 hr Craig Jameson 5
Why is Trump flip flopping? 23 hr Chicken of the Sea 4
News The Latest: Phoenix area kept under flood warning Aug 5 Whiny1 1

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages