Jodi Arias claims self-defense as mur...

Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Minx

Spring, TX

#7583 Jun 2, 2013
Pinsky is the author of the New York Times bestseller The Mirror Effect: How Celebrity Narcissism is Seducing America (Harper-Collins) and Cracked: Putting Broken Lives Together Again (Harper-Collins). Dr. Drew co-authored the first academic study on celebrities and narcissism. The study was published in the Journal of Research in Personality (Elsevier) and received worldwide press coverage. He is currently working on his next book Recovering Intimacy (Atria) which will be out in 2013.
Minx

Spring, TX

#7584 Jun 2, 2013
http://drdrew.com/about-dr-drew/

Do you get the picture?

Where's your 20 Million?

Where's your book deals?

Where do you have hospital privileges?
Minx

Spring, TX

#7586 Jun 2, 2013
He left Las Encinas over 3 years ago.
Minx

Spring, TX

#7589 Jun 2, 2013
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005314/bio

You won't look, but who cares? It's not like Dr. Drew is sitting by the phone waiting for your phone call or approval.

You must be busy washing out your clothes by hand in Woolite to save money. Poor baby.
Minx

Spring, TX

#7590 Jun 2, 2013
Minx

Spring, TX

#7591 Jun 2, 2013
http://www.amazon.com/Cracked-Putting-Broken-...

Thanks for giving Dr. Drew a bad time. I will probably order this book.
Good Day

Dallas, TX

#7592 Jun 2, 2013
Psycho Spring TX
What's the antagonistic approach?
Wouldn't you rather talk w/your fake husband, than spend time here insulting us?
Minx

Spring, TX

#7594 Jun 2, 2013
You really are simple, GD. Do you think I went to dinner alone? There's a place close and we were gone two hours. Who do you think I was talking to during dinner. A big duh. Do you ever get tired of being s t u pid and wrong?
Minx

Spring, TX

#7595 Jun 2, 2013
Tomorrow night, we are going for steak/lobster and drinks. Why do you care so much, GD? No life of your own? You can't imagine a life where you don't have to break nails or a sweat. Someone is jealous. Look in the mirror.
Minx

Spring, TX

#7596 Jun 2, 2013
Nancy Grace is ONLY worth 18 million. I don't know how she will make it without your approval. The garden tub is full of hot water and my husband is beckoning me.

Candles are lit. Still have the beautiful roses from the anniversary. You will never know what it's like. You've got a computer and an e-mail address (fake).
Woo hoo.

Given a choice of him or you, he wins every time. Good night.
Good Day

Anonymous Proxy

#7599 Jun 2, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
JA was right in Dr Drew's neighborhood, during her meeting with Pasadena Abe ... not that far from the Las Encinas Hospital, where he was a Medical Director ... believe she had been in Pasadena a few times, right up the street at Starbucks.
It's a small world, now isn't it.
----------
sometimes not small enough :)
1020? any sherpa involved LG?:)
Good Day

Athens, Greece

#7600 Jun 2, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Cracked" .... appropriate title for Dr Drew's book
How nice, that his emphasis is on "Compassion" according
to the reviews... LOL
--------
lol did you see that? her fake husband is beckoming her away from her computer to get in their mobile home garden tub. lol
hilarious... what kind of wife has to be beckoned by a husband, to leave a thread where they write nonsense and insults all day and night?
Good Day

Athens, Greece

#7601 Jun 2, 2013
... beckoning...
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#7604 Jun 2, 2013
LG , tomorrow I'm going to walk one of my routes again :)
very excited... now, really wish you were here w/me, telling me anything or nothing :-x Cal King is nice
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#7605 Jun 2, 2013
LG xoxo 1020? sleeping w/laptop on Cal King and Sherpa on your amazing bare chest? sweet kotl great man of LA, of USA, my protector and Godsend... have my heart, even when you're quiet I'm in awe of your knowledge, you get me ... if you're already asleep, Godspeed
Dirty talk no class

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7606 Jun 2, 2013
Good Day wrote:
LG , tomorrow I'm going to walk one of my routes again :)
very excited... now, really wish you were here w/me, telling me anything or nothing :-x Cal King is nice
You are such a strange person. I have developed sympathy for you and wish you the best.

I never seen so much attention seeking behavior over the internet. This thread really brought me up to speed with the dangers that are out here on the net.

It would have been nice to see a pic of that guy from LA but i guess that will never happen. He does sound mysterious. Good Day to you

Is there a reason why the two of you cant private message or speak over the phone. Why take up space off topic. I really hope you understand its selfish and "unbecoming" as you would say.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#7607 Jun 2, 2013
Dirty talk no class wrote:
<quoted text> You are such a strange person. I have developed sympathy for you and wish you the best.
I never seen so much attention seeking behavior over the internet. This thread really brought me up to speed with the dangers that are out here on the net.
It would have been nice to see a pic of that guy from LA but i guess that will never happen. He does sound mysterious. Good Day to you
Is there a reason why the two of you cant private message or speak over the phone. Why take up space off topic. I really hope you understand its selfish and "unbecoming" as you would say.
----------
personal convos all over this thread from day one, that's topix...
and why do u need a pic, then u should be on skype, I already know who he is, no danger, more danger at your gas station while you innocently pump your gas...
and why the ridicule for 2 people who crossed paths out of the blue, with so much in common, we have lived so much already, well LG much more so, and another thing, this thread is one of hundreds on this case, just expand the forum for Phoenix, anyone can get on another thread and talk w/others, but people keep coming back here... why????
The Savage thread had lots of people from here too, and huess what, they kept coming back here... I like giving compliments to Lg, and even others at times, even you :)
You should be on our side, we're polite, caring, and try to ignore the vile displays of immature rants.
Topix has personal convos on every thread of this duration...
wow, I just skipped over others before, never saw such animosity before...
one last thing, if you are so irritated start another thread.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#7608 Jun 2, 2013
LG :) slaying dragons again, good grief lol
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#7609 Jun 2, 2013
Fl, what about Psycho Spring Troll???
all of the mean garbage they spew all day and night, no problem w/that?
fyi, LG and I have plenty going on together outside of this thread, and thank God we met here. We've been able to see each other without any fašade like you get on a dating site... my gfs have bad bfs that they met in person day one... none of them can hold a candle next to LG... have you read his posts from day one, or just picked out his tongue in cheek comments?
He has an amazing family, like mine... they have paid their dues, he's protected the likes of your and that psycho troll wo/complaints, he's been empathetic towards all those w/less and and those w/loss...
What part of a Man w/a full life, do you not understand?
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#7610 Jun 2, 2013
and, FL,
I have more attention at home than I want sometimes from men, and they're nice, but after I saw LG's posts and his heart, there's no way I was going to leave this thread.
Sometimes, it just happens that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John McCain 9 hr John 9
Phoenix police 9 hr Maggie 1
ask trump about his taxes 9 hr Maggie 3
we hear on tv tonight lady say the 25 th amendm... 9 hr Maggie 2
News 'I want them to talk about racism everyday': Ba... Aug 17 KOPEL is evil 1
Beware scammy dog 'rescue' Jul '17 Dog Rescue Scam 1
New to you AZ Jul '17 JJJ 2

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance