Jodi Arias claims self-defense as mur...

Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Nikki

Spring, TX

#7412 May 31, 2013
Good Day wrote:
Psycho Spring, the only book you need is the phone book to find a psychiatrist to deal w/your stalking, obsessive, and immature behavior.
hahaha Loser.
Isn't that overkill? Even JoJo didn't warrant a psychiatrist.
Nikki

Spring, TX

#7413 May 31, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
psycho spring, You can't ignore me, you're still awake LOL
Re-posting old stuff, only an obsessed person does that. Unless you get therapy, your affliction will continue, just likre Jodi... now you want to drive to LA, and hunt down LG. LOL
You must have broken your readers, Granny Grump. lmao
California and Arizona, Southern Parts, could be taken over by Mexico and I'd laugh.
No love for either area.
Nikki

Spring, TX

#7414 May 31, 2013
Good Day wrote:
well, there you have it, sinister likes spring, the uncouth, foul, disgusting lowlife... demented psycho trolls LOL
Tell me again where you went to school 1,000 years ago.
Observant Guy

United States

#7415 May 31, 2013
GOOD DAY XOXO wrote:
Jodi Arias is a liar who murdered a man in cold blood. She actually thought she would get away with it. How stupid does she think detectives are.
Which one? The detective who changed his testimony to support Juan's newest crazy theory?

Juan is nuttier than Amanda Knox's proecutor and Flores is his whipping boy.

Little Man Syndrome?
Nikki

Spring, TX

#7416 May 31, 2013
Good Day wrote:
Psycho spring, You're neither. You're Stalker. Don't you have some fake men to talk to today?
I think you're in love with Spring. lol
Nikki

Spring, TX

#7417 May 31, 2013
Good Day wrote:
LG, nice to have a love girl go w/you on a trip to the subterranean garage for some lemon mmm cake, and share it
Pound cake and oral sex in a parking garage.
I'm going to have to say no.
Nikki

Spring, TX

#7418 May 31, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just relax today, a few things around the house, prob not even start my car...and you
Oh, just retrieved the Lemon Cakes, already had breakfast
at home, so will have them later. I like the white icing on them,
Starbucks does them the best ... would you like one xoxo
Interesting point from our friend in Texas, as to JA having a
hormonal imbalance and testing more male on one of the psy
tests ... hope she she is being legit on that one, since I
do not recall any data by Dr DeMarte or the other one, as to
a masculine pattern
So does JA think more like a guy on this revenge aspect...perhaps, but she journals like a Biatch....she is steely composed in the interviews, even the one after the verdict, which I found unusual for a female
No one mentioned her unusual genitalia up close and personal in the pics. I believe the ones of her were not time stamped, so they were probably imported into that camera. I highly doubt those pics of her were taken on that day. Travis doesn't look very lively in his pics. She probably drugged him. The nude ones on the bed. She is very techie and fidgety. No doubt she inserted another set of pics. She said the memory card was the same as her camera.

She was out to not only kill him physically but destroy his reputation too. Only people with a low IQ buy into her part of the story. Apparently there are more low IQ people out there than previously known.
Nikki

Spring, TX

#7419 May 31, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice, Hun, you just made my day. Means a lot to me that you love it and we share it:)
Yes, before I scroll down, putting in some ear buds and following your instructions:)
Also, little did I know that you like me in my pullover white crew thermal, also have them in Black mostly all are crews a few V necks ... like to wash them in Wool Lite with a little bleach, nice and soft. This morning when I left to do a walk through on the MDR condo, wore a White thermal, cool pair of jeans and a pair of Navy Blue deck shoes.
Back at my place.
Since this is most likely your little skit, want to fly into HIA and check out Carlton Woods?
I dare you.
Nikki

Spring, TX

#7420 May 31, 2013
A Reader wrote:
@Rambling: Do u really feel that a person SHOT IN THE HEAD is capable of getting up & running after Jodi and/or head over to the bathroom sink?
Then, there is the pic on the camera. The one where it shows his partial shoulder/head & that of her jean leg. He was already on the shower floor bleeding. Let's not forget, she also stabbed him in the head! Idk. I can't even figure out how he could have chased her ANYWHERE with the amount of blood shown in the photos.
Do u think the gun & knife were at her reach? It makes sense that they were.
Some posters/trial watchers have the IQ's of earthworms.

She said in her last interview that she had no mitigating factors because her parents/family didn't beat her and she was not molested as a child. So, what created this Demon Seed? Was it genetic?
Did she start out to be a boy and then ended up a girl and thus fought and killed like a male?
Nikki

Spring, TX

#7421 May 31, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
Ni Hao GD
Feeling calm, but energized. Started with Tai Chi music this morning and some basic movements. Just a beginner though. JA was (is) a character, with her yoga like headstand in the interrogation room. Jose Ballez saix last evening that she was highy intelligent and had a great future ahead for her, but of course we are not giving lauding her for killing TA .. it was an age old human tragedy played out on the stage of life
Don't you mean "Sit Fit" while sitting in your scooter chair.
Your fantasy postings are amusing.
Nikki

Spring, TX

#7422 May 31, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not hear that, but it makes sense.
I would put bars up, even if the other neighbors do not
have them.
You can also by dummy camera's that look real and even have
a small red dot light on that shows they are activated. They are the round tppe one's you see in stores.
We have real cameras that record continuously.

As for other things here, you would have to visit to figure it out. Men make large six figure salaries as shown by the 110,000 median income. That means middle. Women drive their kids to school in large SUV's or other high-end vehicles, sport French mani/pedi, do not do their own housework or yard work and wear heels and dresses to pick up items on the way to do the morning drive. It's the most pretentious place I've ever seen and I have lived all over Texas and other places. I wonder how it compares to LA. You should look at the pics of a pregnant Kim Kardashian. Kourtney looked cute pregnant. Kim looks beastly. She looks like she is overdue and nowhere near her due date. She has c_ankles and thunder thighs. Her dress blew up and I almost threw up. I know pregnant women are supposed to be beautiful. She must be carrying Kanye's six pack of kids. She was still married to husband #2 when she conceived with Kanye. I'd laugh if it came out looking like her big, dorky white husband #2 or Reggie.
Nikki

Spring, TX

#7423 May 31, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodmorn GD:)
The Irish did improve everything, no doubt about that. Back in the day, most of the Parish Priests and Monsignors were Irish. Went to a HS run by the Irish Chiristian Brothers. Often wonder the time frame when my Dad's clan first came to our shores. Have not done the research, although some cousins delved into it. Was your Mom also of Irish heritage.
Know what you mean about communicating in our language. One of my buddies was making fun of me, speaking pigeon with some Asian babes...lol
Will be a busy day for me, not able to catch any coverage. Back at my place in the early evening. Talk then:)
Looks like LV was still on the stand, close of court. Who will be the next defense wit? Doubt if they will rest their case after LV.
Get your DNA run, seriously. It's not that expensive. Then you'll know.
Good Day

France

#7427 May 31, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
Wow, more of your posts were removed...so ironic, since you always keep it clean.
Hun, not going back to that one Hair Salon, you
know why.
----------
Good morning LG :) yes, I know why, funny:)
Good Day

France

#7428 May 31, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
Goodmorning D:)
Slept in, still in bed. Wish you were here.
----------
I want to be where you are :) dreamt about us all night :-x
Good Day

France

#7430 May 31, 2013
LG :) What you do to me... so incredible, everything is always right w/the world w/you :-x
Nikki

Spring, TX

#7431 May 31, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait till you see the cobwebs.
And yeast infection
from too much whip cream and chocolate/cherries
Good Day

France

#7432 May 31, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
Having first cup, back in bed relaxing, catching some local news ... It's still Hard to get motivated to move beyond this stage of awareness
----------
whatever your stage of awareness is, I would love to be in it w/you xoxo
Nikki

Spring, TX

#7434 May 31, 2013
Ewan Et Ev wrote:
Texas Babe - hahaha My Cali Cool Dude who used to have straight Cali
strawberry blonde hair and crystal blue eyes, built like Ewan McGregor
and about 5' 10" less than 160 lbs. has different terms of endearment.
Think Robert Redford crossed with Ewan McGregor. Yes, Ewan McGregor kind of fun and I think he is probably dyslexic like Ewan as well. Ryan Gosling is dyslexic too. Why are guys with dyslexia so darn sexy? lol
If he had not had some quirks from his childhood, i would have packed up and have gone to California with him and I might be living there today. He was never violent. He never raised his voice to me. We got along like "peas and carrots" (from a movie).
No comment?
Nikki

Spring, TX

#7435 May 31, 2013
French Braid wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Nauseating. I can post from my I-phone. lmao
Waiting for the Victim Impact statements
Breaking News: Willmott and Nurmi filed a motion to be released as the defense team
for the remainder of the trial. Motion denied.
Motion to have victim impact statements videotaped. Motion denied.
I am relieved to see the judge standing strong.
The State of Arizona will not be mocked by a trashy Latina waitress/murderer from Yreka, California.
Tired of typing to brain dead people. I'll just find something that makes sense.
Nikki

Spring, TX

#7437 May 31, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'll be darned, Edith Bunker.
Nope. She is Mimi the secretary with all that outlandish makeup on Drew Carey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Mon HotnPhx 1,087
MY4FACES – A Wonderful Kids Picture Book Mon my4faces 1
News DNC Chair Frontrunner: Trump BringsWhite Suprem... Sun why 3
News Ariana Grande showcases her slender pins in sex... Sun Anonymous 1
White people secretly want to be black (Oct '10) Jan 10 welcome black 135
Review: Arizona Garage Door Guru Dec 31 Blurp 4
Where is the Rock!!!!!! Dec '16 Trent 3

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages