Jodi Arias claims self-defense as mur...

Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Love My Sirius

Spring, TX

#6481 May 19, 2013
Sinister wrote:
I wonder if Jodi's disciples gave her a going away event before she went to a one man cell.
No more swapping spits for Jodi.
No more pens for tracing copyright photos, just a short #2 pencil.
Sounds like a long way from home sweet home to me.
She seems to have adjusted, but her cell by the showers on the Closed Custody 7 woman wing
is a pig sty. I've seen teen rooms that looked better. I'm surprised they don't make her keep it cleaner/neater.

Where does she go to get her hair and makeup done for court? Where does she keep her stash of clothes? lol
Love My Sirius

Spring, TX

#6482 May 19, 2013
Happy Friday indeed wrote:
Hi Good Day. Did you ever get those digits from LA GUY? Come on,,dont leave me hangen. This thread has turned into a thrilling nail biter soap opera .. lol.
Well, still confused why you defend a person that continued to say manslaughter and something happening in the last 15.
Of course we are all entitled to our opinions,but when proven wrong it would be nice to admit that and be a good sport..
Attempting to save face by saying 15 hours before the verdict that a 2am epiphany concludes she was devil possessed and LWOP is a total cop out .
Did you suddenly forget about the 4 plus months of LA telling everyone to reconsider this case as a manslaughter,he was so quick to demean anyone on here who seen the truth in simple terms. Class envy.... LMFAO!!!!
He profiles like someone on disability. I won't make fun of that, but I will make fun of him trying to name off $$$$ restaurants like they only exist in LA.

I didn't see any epiphany. Where is it?
Love My Sirius

Spring, TX

#6483 May 19, 2013
CNJ wrote:
<quoted text> she won't have remorse if she speaks to jury either. I dread it because its not funny anymore. After travis family spoke jodi BS is going to be a disgrace & don't doubt for 1min that she will give jabs at travis. She finally gets the day she has dreamed of, she gets to get up and speak -she probably feels equivelent to travis now! She is to twisted to realize the difference he was motivational speaker and she is a. Murderer! Its pretty scarey turning her loose to speak.
Last I heard, she was not going to speak. I don't know if Nurmi gave her the news Friday.
She will double cross them. Just you wait and see. I actually feel sorry for them after that
horrific interview she gave 20 min. after being convicted.

She got makeup and hair done before the interview. They forget her pageant flipper teeth
and her Genie bra. Her implants must be going flat.
Love My Sirius

Spring, TX

#6484 May 19, 2013
Sinister wrote:
Can you imagine living in that small cell with no human contact except for a brief brushing with the prison guards putting shackles on for her journey to the yard.
Her crooked eyes adds to her "demure Latina" look. LMFAO
23 hours locked down out of 24. Free time only to shower and make phone calls.
Of course, she has been out and about due to court. Those days are almost over.
Love My Sirius

Spring, TX

#6485 May 19, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes Jodi's visits with Donovan if Donovan is a felon. Is arson a felony in AZ?
Says a lot about Jodi's Ma carousing with that beast Donovan, allowing her to push the prop wheelchair.
Lower than low class of peeps.
She is a felon, on parole.
Love My Sirius

Spring, TX

#6486 May 19, 2013
elle1 wrote:
Jodie Arias is damaged, probably the borderline Dr. D described.
Jodie's parents had another baby or babies as J and her brother were entering their teens, and Jodie felt abandoned. She probably was orphaned, in effect. Think what a different Jodie we might have today if her mother had said something like this every day, "Jodie, look into my eyes. You are still my baby girl too, my smart, good, talented baby girl Jodie!"
Her mother is going to have to beg for her life.
You wanted her mom to lie to her?
She is a female Jeffrey Dahmer, same psychological profile but with a much lower IQ.
Love My Sirius

Spring, TX

#6487 May 19, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in the hell is going to tweet for La Jodi?
Are they going to take down the JAA/Innocent websites?
Love My Sirius

Spring, TX

#6488 May 19, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Jodi's Mother is lost. She now hangs out with Donovan. Sandie allows her own mother to be subjected to that arsonist criminal.
Sandie now enjoys the criminal mind. She's stuck with evil now.
She seems to enjoy the limelight, court and looks like she may have gotten a makeover probably courtesy of her daughter's prison account. Can she give out gift cards from it? lol
Love My Sirius

Spring, TX

#6489 May 19, 2013
CNJ wrote:
Has anyone found anything out about matt mcartney? He must be close by if jodi told him to get to jail ASAP. Does anyone know anything about his interview that jodi told him he F*ck up.
Pretty sure he has washed his hands of her and is focusing on his family life. It's pretty sick that she was still having a sexual relationship with Matt when she was also with Darryl.
Love My Sirius

Spring, TX

#6490 May 19, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Inglewood
Watts
lol

310 is cellular
Could be living anywhere

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6491 May 19, 2013
Love My Sirius wrote:
<quoted text>
His hasn't seen any since his wife left him.
He probably threw his back out picking her up.
He is a chubby chaser (closet).
He likes women who need hip replacements from carrying
too much weight and running after the ice cream truck too often
with their short little stubby legs. Cankles are a turn on for LA_G.
CANKLES?, Oh my fu^^ing nerves!!!
LMFAO. Me ribs 'urt.
Lithe, Is what I call me angel is lying on the floor laughing so hard she can't breathe. LMAO

Location hidden

#6492 May 19, 2013
Love My Sirius wrote:
<quoted text>
If we ever are free, he wants a ceremony right on the beach, mainly him and me.
He says he always loved me and always will regardless of the changes in my life since
we were together. Unconditional love. How often does one find that? I would have to
do a lot of soul searching even if I were free to be with him every day. I can never be in
a bad mood when he calls me.
Your love story somewhat reminds me of "Love in the Time of Cholera" by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
GoodDay

Lincoln, CA

#6495 May 19, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's quiet a complement xoxo
----------
Yes it is, glad to give it xoxo
GoodDay

Lincoln, CA

#6496 May 19, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
Is court postponed this Monday?
Sinister has turned out to be a real
hypocrite ... u were particularly very kind
with him and brought him out of his cave,
now he is making personal derogatory comments
directed at you
Funny, Springs thought he was perhaps
a female
----------
I see that. Psycho has been reposting her/his own posts and reponding to them. So bizarre. Well, I guess she/he wasn't getting any attention so decide to give it to herself...
what is that, if it's not a mind _____ w/someone else, then it must be an online mind masturbatory practice.
Thank you Juan Martinez :)
GoodDay

Lincoln, CA

#6498 May 19, 2013
Not sure on the court sched.
will check :)

Location hidden

#6500 May 19, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
Is court postponed this Monday?
Sinister has turned out to be a real
hypocrite ... u were particularly very kind
with him and brought him out of his cave,
now he is making personal derogatory comments
directed at you
Funny, Springs thought he was perhaps
a female
Look, Spring is an excellent story teller. She has key words that are so funny anyone but an old prune would laugh. It's not personal.
Lithe helps me post 'cause I can't sit very long. We laugh, we past the time away until I recover. We do other things as well.
Sh*t I even had to resort to pole vaulting on me member to got get to point A to point B.
Quit trying to be something you are not.
You are not funny. You are depressing to read.
GoodDay

Lincoln, CA

#6501 May 19, 2013
LG #6496 credit belongs to Martinez lol
Love My Sirius

Spring, TX

#6502 May 19, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Your love story somewhat reminds me of "Love in the Time of Cholera" by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
I went to You Tube and looked up the trailer for LITTOC and I'm quite sure I have never seen it.
I didn't care for the visuals. Maybe it is a better read than movie. Maybe I'll see if I can grab a copy.
How does the story end?

Location hidden

#6503 May 19, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please state place of birth.
Encino CA close to Ventura Bl, near Ralph's market.

Location hidden

#6504 May 19, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Spring is an excellent story teller. She has key words that are so funny anyone but an old prune would laugh. It's not personal.
Lithe helps me post 'cause I can't sit very long. We laugh, we past the time away until I recover. We do other things as well.
Sh*t I even had to resort to pole vaulting on me member to got get to point A to point B.
Quit trying to be something you are not.
You are not funny. You are depressing to read.
from point A to point B*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nj adoptees can get their Original Birth certif... 12 hr joanNYadoptees 4
News George Lopez Calls A Woman 'Bitch' After She Wo... 18 hr Okie 3
News Arizona Mother's Arrest May Signal Start of Tru... Mon spytheweb 6
William Wayne Macumber (Jun '10) Feb 19 Tess 50
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Feb 18 chuckles 1,105
irish travelers(gypsies) (Feb '11) Feb 16 Bastienne89 46
City-Data Forum is based in North Korea! (Jun '11) Feb 14 StLouisGhettoRat 15

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages