Jodi Arias claims self-defense as mur...

Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Secret Gardener

United States

#6221 May 17, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
LG's just trying to deal w/psycho spring in a friendly manner because otherwise "she" or "he" attacks people on the forum, re-posts comments out of chronological order to cause trouble, and make disgusting comments All day and All night. LG has tried to appeal to "its" sense of humour, but it is futile. She is jealous of the rapport that he and I have, who knows why with all of her talk of so many men after her.
It kept saying it would leave but doesn't... it's a stalker, obsessed w/us and tearing people apart.
Thanks for letting me know that. After a recent trip to the Spring/Houston area, it isn't surprising that "Kimber/Spring" has an obsession with the Chinese, disgusting.
Kimber

Spring, TX

#6222 May 17, 2013
https://twitter.com/CoreyABC15/status/3351597...

Jody's cell.

What a hoarder piglet. lmao.
Kimber

Spring, TX

#6223 May 17, 2013
http://wfnt.com/honeymoon-husband-prostitute/

What an idiot. Probably look on the Arias Facebook and he will be linked
as a friend.
Kimber

Spring, TX

#6224 May 17, 2013
Short dumb blonde flunked her "post the link only" class,
not the whole article.

Grade F
for Blonde Snooki, the little person poster
Please take your senile meds before you post again.

Thank you,
The Management
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#6225 May 17, 2013
CNJ wrote:
<quoted text> jodi just wants people to talk about her I agree her demeanoor will change she will be all smiles like she is a star! Is she really going to get up in front of that jury and promote her art? Because that's all I think its about! Her tears. During impact statShe waements were for herself - she did not seem mortified like OMG I did this to this man and his family. I can't wait until this is over & jodi has nowhere to go everyday & she is stripped of all attention & nothing left for her to control.
----------
Agree. She was reacting based on her loss, and not on the grief of his family. She has been calm and oblivious the entire trial. The family has so much grief and pain. She has been able to look their direction wo/emotion, every day. She lacks empathy.
Kimber

Spring, TX

#6226 May 17, 2013
Another coward who is afraid to show their location climbs onboard.
Or is it one of the other cowards? Vote now.

This one hasn't been to this area. It's almost 100% white.
Check the demographics.

Did any of you attend college or even drive by one?
;-)

Have a blessed Friday. Just waiting on spouse to get off work early
and go to lunch.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#6227 May 17, 2013
Psycho spring, you forgot to leave for your lunch date with one of your many many men.
Never going to get a grip on reality, are you?
Everyone has your mo, and it's pathetic.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#6228 May 17, 2013
Psycho Spring, the link is good,only posted part of it, in case people don't want the whole article taking up space like a sandwich menu you posted ad nauseum.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#6229 May 17, 2013
Psycho Spring, did you forget that you went on and on about Not living in Spring?
Did you forget how many times you called people on an IP, and they all said it's none of your business because it is irrelevan?t, and optional
Isn't it time for your make believe lunch? Are you going to have crow after you pull your foot out of your nasty mouth?
Happy Friday indeed

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6230 May 17, 2013
Hi Good Day. Did you ever get those digits from LA GUY? Come on,,dont leave me hangen. This thread has turned into a thrilling nail biter soap opera .. lol.

Well, still confused why you defend a person that continued to say manslaughter and something happening in the last 15.

Of course we are all entitled to our opinions,but when proven wrong it would be nice to admit that and be a good sport..

Attempting to save face by saying 15 hours before the verdict that a 2am epiphany concludes she was devil possessed and LWOP is a total cop out .

Did you suddenly forget about the 4 plus months of LA telling everyone to reconsider this case as a manslaughter,he was so quick to demean anyone on here who seen the truth in simple terms. Class envy.... LMFAO!!!!
CNJ

United States

#6231 May 17, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Agree. She was reacting based on her loss, and not on the grief of his family. She has been calm and oblivious the entire trial. The family has so much grief and pain. She has been able to look their direction wo/emotion, every day. She lacks empathy.
she won't have remorse if she speaks to jury either. I dread it because its not funny anymore. After travis family spoke jodi BS is going to be a disgrace & don't doubt for 1min that she will give jabs at travis. She finally gets the day she has dreamed of, she gets to get up and speak -she probably feels equivelent to travis now! She is to twisted to realize the difference he was motivational speaker and she is a. Murderer! Its pretty scarey turning her loose to speak.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6232 May 17, 2013
Can you imagine living in that small cell with no human contact except for a brief brushing with the prison guards putting shackles on for her journey to the yard.
Her crooked eyes adds to her "demure Latina" look. LMFAO
Kimber

Spring, TX

#6233 May 17, 2013
Hey, LA Tuff Guy, since you asked and you are obviously a drinker, here's the wine list. Let me know what you think of the wine selection. I'll be waiting on pins and needles for your reply. ;-}

wines by the glass
12 bubbles | Domain carneros "taittinger brut" Carneros, Ca 2008
9 Sauvignon blanc | long boat new Zealand 2011 11 Sauvignon blanc | patient cottat Sancerre
France 2011
10 pinot grigio | ramspeck Lake County, Ca 2009
10 riesling | bridgeview blue moon Oregon 2010
17 chardonnay | rombauer Carneros, Ca 2011
13 chardonnay | emillie béranger pouilly-fuissé France 2011
13 chardonnay | ramey russian river Valley, Ca 2010
9 rosé| adi napa Valley, Ca 2010
14 bordeaux blend | chateau roland la garde,
blaye cotes de bordeaux France 2008 16 pinot noir | gary farrell
russian river Valley, Ca 2010
11 pinot noir | kenneth Volk santa Maria Valley, Ca 2009
14 merlot | flora Springs napa, Ca 2010
18 cabernet | Stag's leap cellars "artemis"
napa, Ca 2010
10 cabernet | Jigar sonoma, Ca 2010
15 malbec | luigi bosca D.o.c. lujan De cuyo "Single Vineyard" Argentina 2010
Kimber

Spring, TX

#6234 May 17, 2013
How do this compare to LA? You are always bragging about where you eat and drink. I'm sure you're the only one here who is a FOODIE. lol

steaks
All steaks are Certified Angus Beef / prime Beef
14 oz. 30 Day Dry ageD, all natural, prime ny Strip 45
6 oz. ageD center cut tenDerloin 30 12 oz. ageD tenDerloin 58
20 oz. 30 Day Dry ageD, all natural, bone-in rib eye 49
SauceS
Cognac green peppercorn Demi, shiraz Demi, Moroccan Demi, Truffle Butter, Béarnaise
sides 6 ea.
tempura onion ringS
muSHroom riSotto
goat & lemon potato purée (aDD crab 2.5)
cauliflower gratin
parm & Soy caramel bruSSelS SproutS
wilD muSHroom Sauté
aSparaguS – SteameD or tempura
Haricot VertS
braiSeD rainbow cHarD
Vermont cHeDDar mac & cHeeSe (aDD truffle 4)
truffle riSotto (10)
Kimber

Spring, TX

#6235 May 17, 2013
We had to come back home and get packed up to go to the range after lunch.
I got my new weapon. Do you want to know what it is? It's between
800 and 1,000 and it's 9 mm. It's black and silver. If you were LE,
you should know. If not, never mind.

Do you really believe that your girl you love so much pulled a gun off the shelf that she didn't know how to fire and just dumb luck fired off a round?
Me neither.

Did you see your girl's cell with the pink sheets, magazines, newspapers and yellow folders everywhere? Do they have a Hoarders version of jail cells?
She is a pig.

Your other girl will be dismayed to know that I have internet on my phone and can literally post mobile from anywhere. I gave you the right zip codes to research. Have you had time to do your real estate search you wanted to do yet? The average income here is $110,000. That might help you formulate what you might get for $250,000. Happy Hunting.
Kimber

Spring, TX

#6236 May 17, 2013
Sinister wrote:
Can you imagine living in that small cell with no human contact except for a brief brushing with the prison guards putting shackles on for her journey to the yard.
Her crooked eyes adds to her "demure Latina" look. LMFAO
It's obvious that her whole world is looking through newspapers, magazines, file folders, rubbing down her body with lotion and whatever else she might do with a lubricant to entertain herself and buying herself snacks because she is too pretentious for jail food.

I still think she is a female version of Jeffrey Dahmer, but she got caught before she had time to perfect her craft. His parents were actually intelligent. You're correct in your prior post of saying that
prison has its own justice system. I can't wait for her to really go to prison. Comparatively speaking, her surroundings seem like juvenile detention.
Kimber

Spring, TX

#6237 May 17, 2013
OMG I just realized that the poster who posted that whole article is in love
with Kirk Nurmi. That's her ideal man. I wonder how LA Dumpster Diver is going to measure up. I was just wondering why she posts things people already know.???
Secret Gardener

United States

#6238 May 17, 2013
Maybe they can add "Dyke Donavan" Bering to Jodi's list of character witnesses. Let's see, that would make a 50+ year old man who is infatuated with a female 20 years younger (there has to be a reason he can't maintain a relationship with someone his own age), a tattooed up, white trash dope head alcoholic who lacks the mental ability to put words together in a coherent manner, and a CONVICTED jail bird dyke who (as evidenced by her rap sheet) is a problem where ever she parks her worthless ass.(I wonder if Bering is the connection that brought LaViolette into the mix? Bering is a man hater and LaViolette appears to be.) Sounds like Jodi does associate with her own kind!
Secret Gardener

United States

#6239 May 17, 2013
I have no sympathy for the Arias family either. Instead of disciplining their out of control off spring, they voluntarily turned her out on society. Well, now society, unlike her parents, won't make excuses for her. I would love to be the one to start her IV when the day comes. The largest gauge needle along with an aged (at least 25 years away) shaking hand would make her lame suicide attempt seem like a mosquito bite.
Kimber

Spring, TX

#6240 May 17, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
In the beginning, I thought she was just a crazy woman, who stalked her ex.
Then I came across a trial video online and I decided to look at more of the case.
I'm impressed with her attorney Nurmi. I think he represents a calm and self-assured man, someone who Jody could look to as a safe haven. Her other attorney, Willmott represents the same characteristics.
You can see every day's trial on youtube, or go to jodiariasisinnocent.com (that website has info & opinions, some of which are from abused women, one is currently w/an emotionally abusive man). Personally, their own personal stories were too sad for me to read every day. So I just review the videos, now.
She is a chubby chaser who is impressed by people with nose-picking tics.

Is she the female side of LA Ride-A-Long or is she a clone for the Little Couple
Pediatrician who works in Houston Tx as a Pedi Doctor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a Big Cock (Nov '15) 17 hr stooks13 3
Review: Az Vein & Laser Institute - Kulbhushan ... (Jul '09) Fri issa 29
Gay or Bi FaceTime (Jul '12) Fri Brian 14
Sick, no bull, not going for games, pay extra Fri Strugglin RN 3
bi gay or dl for skype ? (Nov '15) Fri Josh 2
Peoria Corruption includes Police Abuse and Ste... (Jun '08) Sep 1 Dodgenbullets 4
News 'I want them to talk about racism everyday': Ba... Aug '17 KOPEL is evil 1

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages