Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

Jan 2, 2013 Full story: KTVK Phoenix 7,233

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Full Story
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5657 May 12, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
That's impressive.
I'll tell you one thing. I'm in San Mateo.
That means nothing to me.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5658 May 12, 2013
Hello
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5659 May 12, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Her demeanor in this last interview was different than others in the past.
The pedophilia accusation of Travis was in part true because she was in fact that little boy.
She said she didn't know who she was. She wavered between little boy little girl/ male or female.
One could hear her little girls voice in some tapes.
The male Jodi savagely killed Travis.
Something to ponder.
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5660 May 12, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not infer Mr Alexander was a pedophile.
Jody claimed he was. She played the role of a little kid.
If you listen to the tapes even her voice was childlike while she basked in his comments.
She sounds like different people, but I don't think it is dissociative order or MPD.
Has she ever had a real climax? It looks like her clitoris is missing or flattened, so
survey says no. She won't even be able to get her dose of a n a l or o r a l now.
Is that what sent her over the edge?
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5661 May 12, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodmorning from LA Guy
One of more of the Ramsey's were dirty. The lead Detective
from Boulder PD knew it, he even debated Patsy after the fact.
The Ramsey's hid behind wealth and privilege, did not even go in for a timely interview, refused to take a polygraph. Took off in their private jet.
They were a very odd albeit somewhat wealthy family. It was found afterward that they appeared to be more wealthy than they actually were. Patsy lived vicariously through her daughter as Patsy struggled with weight although having been pretty when she was young. There was also a theory that because
Jon Benet was a bed wetter than her mom snapped and it was an accident. She had household help to wash sheets and clean, so it is not like it would have made more work for her. It appears that the son who was roughly 10 at the time went off on his own and separated himself from all of that.
Another Poster

Wheaton, IL

#5662 May 12, 2013
Everybody hates the fact that Jodi wasn't immediately handcuffed and wasn't hauled away to "Death Row" after the verdict was read, instead, she walked downstairs to the holding cell to be interviewed by Try Hayden from Fox10. The trial sentencing phase has not yet begun.

Why should anyone be bothered by her decision, the Sheriff doesn't mind, Sheriff Joe Arpaio stated that his jail has an open door policy ..."if the media wants to interview an inmate and they file all the paper work, I don't have any problem with them giving an interview."

All the talking heads were saying that Jodi was trying to manipulate the jury when she told Troy Hayden that she prefers death to a life sentence.
I didn't know that the Jurors could watch Jodi's interview, aren't they supposed to follow the judge's admonitions?
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5663 May 12, 2013
The jury can hear the voicemail for the TV station because it was made on a jail phone.
I don't know about the interview.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5664 May 12, 2013
The jury can hear the voicemail she left for the TV station because it was made on a jail phone.
I don't think they can see the interview.
Another Poster

Wheaton, IL

#5665 May 12, 2013
Good Day wrote:
The jury can hear the voicemail she left for the TV station because it was made on a jail phone.
I don't think they can see the interview.
Thank you, "Good Day". I was referring to something entirely different.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5666 May 12, 2013
Another Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, "Good Day". I was referring to something entirely different.
----------
you're welcome :) ok
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5667 May 12, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodmorning from LA Guy
One of more of the Ramsey's were dirty. The lead Detective
from Boulder PD knew it, he even debated Patsy after the fact.
The Ramsey's hid behind wealth and privilege, did not even go in for a timely interview, refused to take a polygraph. Took off in their private jet.
IIRC they had a polygraph done independently. They still had Burke to raise and neither one wanted to take a chance of being indicted.
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5668 May 12, 2013
This was beside some nonsense about JoDP blathering about being surprised at the verdict.

ttp://radio.foxnews.com/2012/0 9/21/il-man-convicted-of-killi ng-his-entire-family/#.UZAn3zk TvZs

No death penalty in Illinois.

Morons from other states need to realize that there is a death penalty
in Arizona and in Texas. Hello.
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5669 May 12, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
One slice left, out of three
I'm watching the entire post verdict interview,
quiet extensive and revealing
I watched it, but I focused on how uneven and ugly her teeth were, how her mouth looks manly around the edges, her meek mild voice that you don't hear on phone voice e-mails, and how she breaks down and says she can't talk when asked about her mother. I was hoping he would ask if she knew her mother threw her under the bus. Also, did you notice the interviewer's voice sounded kind of like Travis?

She picked the wrong State of Arizona in which to kill Travis.
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5670 May 12, 2013
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/reading-b...

She is out of touch with reality

Consummate liar

Gets more physically ugly and unattractive with each passing

Soulless

Still trying to lash out and hurt the Alexander family, the prosecutor and Nancy Grace. Still acting out like a hormonal teenager.

Maybe she will write the book, "1000 Places to See Before You Kill."
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5671 May 12, 2013
Elise wrote:
Actually, her motives for being with the much older bf seem pretty obvious. Again, she had nothing of her own. He bought a house with her in PD and supported her. I'm sure she lived very comfortably during that time which is why she stayed for 4 years. He was divorced, in his 50s, and had a young pretty gf. He probably felt like a winner even if she didn't have much on the inside.
It's just a rumor, but he may have been one of the ones who called JoDP's parents about her erratic behavior. He packed up and left even though they owned a house together which probably saved his life. With the shower photos, maybe she was thinking of trying out her psycho moves on him, but he got creepy vibes and left her to stay in the house alone.

Interesting he didn't want to be seen on tv. I know he works in the Restaurant Industry somewhere around Salinas/Monterrey California. It is kind of odd that she would drive all that way just to have breakfast with the Brewer man and to borrow gas cans. Her b.s. doesn't make sense.
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5672 May 12, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if AZ has Son of Sam's law. If it does, now that she is convicted she can't prosper from this savage crime.
She has a manifesto in que. I doubt it can go to print now.
Hallelujah!

I'm elated to know Perryville Women's Prison is not going to allow her to sit on her lazy behind and color or write journal entries with the maturity of a 14 year old, if that. It appears she must have done drugs, maybe just a lot of weed. Her thought processes are not normal. Did she ever do Meth?
It would be great if all of her writing were thrown into the volcano.
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5674 May 12, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Evening
LA Guy, has previously posted as to Overkill being not that uncommon in Crimes of Passion involving lovers. Yes, triggered by something he did or said and cumulative in nature. M2 would have been plenty.
What is you read on the Judge, would she over rule the jury, in the advent of a DP recommendation.
I can't believe you are even asking.
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5679 May 12, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are funny, Texas Babe
You know little about pssys. That was a blurred pic, no way could you see a clit, even if it was the type that protruded. Most are recessed anyway. TA was supposedly Hung like a Horse, and they had been at it for hours, thus it was stretched out.
So you are contemplated a scenario this evening with your Lover.
Have him Bottom for you, sure this macho guy enjoys that...lol
Hey, what was with your post about reporting abuse. Thought you were a cool girl. You were the one who brought up your Cali Big Dick former BF.
Put down the Yagermeister. You are not making any sense or you lost your readers. lmao
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5681 May 12, 2013
Cali is still my boyfriend. It's complicated. We'll be together.
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5682 May 12, 2013
Drunk Alert: Lego, Lost in California, isn't making any sense tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lyndell Cherry, 29, died at the scene 2 hr azF602 5
McCain appears ready for 2016 reelection bid 4 hr Taxpayer for years 2
Phoenix-area pastors consider gay marriage mess... 13 hr Belle Sexton 14
Nostradamus (Jan '14) Sun Spring flower 70
AK-47 rifle tied to Fast & Furious used in Phoe... Sun teflon rabbi 1
Nicole Sun years of pain 1
Man changes plea to guilty in ASU frat brawl Sat ha! 1
Peoria Dating
Find my Match

Peoria Jobs