Jodi Arias claims self-defense as mur...

Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5637 May 12, 2013
She knew about atonement, and since she was already into Wiccan ideas (even TA's friend said she talked about it), she believed in ritual themes...
yes, he treated her in an abusive matter as time went on... and she never backed off, never honored his wishes to stay away... they both participated in a twisted relationship... she was twisted.
No doubt, there was a final limit that TA said or did something, but she was on a mission regardless.
1st degree because she even said in her journal "make it dead", referring to her inability to let go of him. That is posted on a facebook page. Also, she had written him a letter 1 yr prior, stating that she had anger issues, put holes in walls, etc.. and didn't know who she was. No crime of passion, because she was sick before she met him.
TA would still be alive, if she never went there June 4.
Her continued manipulating behavior are sealing her fate.
Curious, Did you see the 18 IT tapes, and her parents interviews?
That is her, unedited.
That is the wacko TA was invilved with, not just a still photograph.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5638 May 12, 2013
wow Spring, harsh...
you post ideas, and even Older posts, all day. Why can't Anonymous, or anyone else, post their thoughts?
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5639 May 12, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
No excuses! If you think that Josi's inner crotch and backside is normal you are sicker than she.
Quit watering down that lunatic's sick mental state.
and make her a perfect package.
I suppose Travis' slit throat was distorted too.
She's Lizzy Borden's reincarnate.
She was living in her own world until the verdict was read. Everyone was poised, waiting for her to go to Death Row and then another courtroom stunt.

What do you postulate happened to her? There's too many pictures of her spread eagle for it to be a bad angle.

At least Lizzie Borden came from a wealthy family. She figured this was the only way for her to get famous and maybe make a little money off of someone else's death. Sick, sick, sick.
Another Poster

Lombard, IL

#5640 May 12, 2013
Ewan Et Ev wrote:
Get a clue. Her defense filed paper work to take DP off the table and the judge said no.
Already convicted. On to sentencing. Stop playing the would have, could have, should have game. It's annoying.
Did it ever cross your mind that a guilty verdict can be overturned and a new trial can be granted? A trial is just a first step in a very long process.

Even if Jodi is sentenced to death, the case isn't over until it's over.
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5641 May 12, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one scary snatch.
Her Butchness will have fun in the general population. Right Edith?
Sorry, Edith don't read this. LMFAO
I'm looking so forward to her being shipped off to Perryville in Goodyear Az. Is that also where Death Row inmates are housed? Whatever is wrong with her, she will be able to keep it to herself. She looks more testosterone-ridden with each passing day. If she cut her hair short, she'd look like a dude.
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5642 May 12, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel almost bad for Edith. Almost. LOL She reminds me of a mole who doesn't have any gumption except when Milton gives her approval.
Office Space was on today with Milton and his red stapler.
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5643 May 12, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you want to properly communicate with me when you said I was evil because I dare say the catholic church is plagued with pedophiles running through the fabric of the church.
All churches have wolves.
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5644 May 12, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody's member would come to a screeching halt if it saw that
creepy crotch. Could have easily been fixed.
Milton is okay with it though. LMAO
Milton doesn't get out much.
And you've seen his girlfriend who tries to play the part of his mom.
Mrs Doubtfire wants to wash his girly undies and scrub his dishes.
She's a yawn a minute. You notice he doesn't go up to see her.
Her arm is injured from all of her aha moments here.
Idiot. LOL
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5645 May 12, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
HMMMMMMMM I don't know!!! He's on again off again with that red stapler because of those slinky Asians.
Both angles..... SNORT!!!!
Sorry, but I have to take a dinner break. I'll try to come back later. Your posts make me seriously laugh. Have you ever seen a female crotch that had labia minora shaped into Dumbo ears and
a flat spot spot where the clitoris should be? She is either a genetic anomaly or had a horrible bicycle seat accident. What's your vote? That or she did her own surgery!
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5646 May 12, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Citrus heights is a suburb of Sacto. Developed in the early 60s.
Cookie cutter starter homes. Near Roseville, Folson river not far from the prison.
I wonder if Milton know how to sharpen knives?
He doesn't know why I call candy cane legs "Edith".
I hate when people don't understand me.
I surely hope "Edith" whines about her arm some more.
Reminds me of JoDP and her trick finger.
Wooden spoon time.
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5647 May 12, 2013
Sinister wrote:
PICKLE JUICE, NO MAS
FINIS!!!!
No pickle for her either. lmao
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5648 May 12, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Edith, where's your cyber love? You know, the one who insisted Jodi would be charged with manslaughter.
Well maybe he filled up his gas cans to make the journey to Maricopa jail to see his latina love. He just thought she was so smoldering. I'm sad for you, not even a cyber good morning to you.
Yep, he pretend leaves every day to get away from the Irish Washerwoman.
She hasn't figured it out. shhh. He pretended to give her a key and code just like
TVA. They pretend a lot.
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5649 May 12, 2013
Sinister wrote:
Jodi should have never got on the stand. It was her downfall.
Her attitude was arrogant and deceiving.
Her self defense theory was weak, however her attorneys did show reasonable doubt.
She could have gotten manslaughter if she would have let her attorney's handle the case without her interference. It was a long shot but Jodi ruined it like she did to so many people.
she is a very sick young girl.
Agreed. How did you become so smart? I'll be back after dinner.
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5650 May 12, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm well aware where Placer Co is being a resident of El Dorado Co near Tahoe for a long time.
I was using Citrus heights as a location where I perceive you to live.
Just as I percieve LA person to live in Boyle Heights.
Why do they need to be someone on a message board.
Play "Fast Car"
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5651 May 12, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a handle hun, just a handle. Don't let it worry you.
You and Lego both call her "huh"
Yuck
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5652 May 12, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't really matter. She will remain in jail for the rest of her years, death penalty or not. It's over.
I don't want to see her make $$$ from this horrendous murder.
Agreed.
She wants psych hospital so she won't have to work. She is lazy.
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5653 May 12, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like when a dog marks his territory. No doubt she isn't right.
I wonder what her real connection to Travis was.
She has had killing instincts since she was young. No way do I believe Travis set her off and made her angry. What she did was primal anger.
Some said she wanted to be Travis. How was it that someone was on the phone when he had his conference call? Did she make a dummy, take someone who looked like Travis or was his roommate mixed up? Maybe she offered the roommate something in exchange for saying Travis was still alive when she left. She is a witch or Marie Laveau.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5654 May 12, 2013
Spring, LOL you're obsessed w/me. Keep dreaming. lol your fantasy men will never measure up to LG.
And, Sinister is in the same "out of your reach" league as well.
Your posts are juvenile; as I said before, full of more cyber bs than a 12 yo.
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5655 May 12, 2013
Sinister wrote:
Jodi probably used the same knife to stab Travis as she did for the tires.
It's not easy slashing tires. More difficult than stabbing a person.
He and his friends should have had video surveillance. I'm sure the coward did it at night, might be hard to tell it was her. Oh, but she is not seething with anger.
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#5656 May 12, 2013
Sinister wrote:
I wonder what verbiage Jodi used while she was savagely killing Mr Alexander.
I'm sure she was screaming like a banshee.
This woman has been evil for a long long long time. Almost forever.
Do you believe her when she says she was not beaten in her childhood, that there was no molestation and that she didn't grow up in a home with drugs or alcohol?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Phoenix Police Officer Patrick Larrison, Bully ... (May '11) 17 hr Scarlet 35
News Phoenix hits triple digits, predicted to hit 10... 18 hr Scarlet 2
Medical Question: Intruisive proceedures Vs Med... Mon Joe Smith 1
the new ''black;; surprise (Apr '13) Sun Crayonkid 26
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) May 20 chuckles 1,155
News Obama: Any misconduct at VA will be punished (May '14) May 17 Hope 7
we are suppliers of froozen chicken feet in l... (Mar '13) May 16 Paul Bradford 50

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages