Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

Jan 2, 2013 Full story: KTVK Phoenix 7,233

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5380 May 9, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
I read something about her taking other images and drawing from those. The one pic that looks like TA's sis Tanisha is pretty similar.
I noticed before that her subjects all have an expression devoid of happiness or real presence.
She spent a lot of time emailing TA over and over on how she felt unappreciated as a gf around others, esp. Chris and Sky Hughes. On friend said she walked up to TA in the middle of a conversation and started kissing his ear and neck, never said hello to anyone and then walked away???
Odd and inappropriate, like she had to mark him in front of others who were talking to him, right there.
Sounds like when a dog marks his territory. No doubt she isn't right.
I wonder what her real connection to Travis was.
She has had killing instincts since she was young. No way do I believe Travis set her off and made her angry. What she did was primal anger.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5381 May 9, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like when a dog marks his territory. No doubt she isn't right.
I wonder what her real connection to Travis was.
She has had killing instincts since she was young. No way do I believe Travis set her off and made her angry. What she did was primal anger.
==========
Exactly....
She said in a letter that she didn't know who she was, and described her violent episodes.
She was into wicca w/Juarez and who knows how dark they got.
Number SIXTY FIVE

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5382 May 9, 2013
Yes,, looking back at her lifestyle prior to TA,,sheds light on her existing "primal anger".. Wicca is something i still haven't found myself wanting to take interest in,, lol..
Number SIXTY FIVE

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5383 May 9, 2013
i just thought of that movie with Nicholas cage,, the wicker man

Location hidden

#5384 May 9, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Exactly....
She said in a letter that she didn't know who she was, and described her violent episodes.
She was into wicca w/Juarez and who knows how dark they got.
I think Jodi was already mentally programmed to evil by the time she met Juarez. They brought out the worse in each other.
It was just a matter of time before she killed. She needed a target to give her a reason.
Travis was easy and inexperienced to the likes of Jodi.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#5385 May 9, 2013
Back on, Luv
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#5386 May 9, 2013
DR Drew's blonde bimbo court observer, say's JA had harsh words with her Atty's after the verdict, may have tried to fire them
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5387 May 9, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
DR Drew's blonde bimbo court observer, say's JA had harsh words with her Atty's after the verdict, may have tried to fire them
==========
glad you're back :)
Wow, I heard something about that... her attys left immediately after the verdict.
Did you see what her journal entry was regarding TA and making the light switch dead? I posted it a page or so back.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5388 May 9, 2013
LG :) I had to set Spring straight, for the record, because she keeps on making bad comments about me :
Spring, why the remarks about my intimate area? and why the hostility, always negative???
^^^^^^^^^^
I'm a wonderland, a great little package as my doctor says.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5389 May 9, 2013
The woman who has been sitting behind the defense attys is a Mitigation expert, to try to find reasons and examples of why Jodi shouldn't get death.
Jose Baez explains - CNN
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/09/justice/arizona...
TIRED OF THE BULL

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5390 May 9, 2013
Good Day wrote:
LG :) I had to set Spring straight, for the record, because she keeps on making bad comments about me :
Spring, why the remarks about my intimate area? and why the hostility, always negative???
^^^^^^^^^^
I'm a wonderland, a great little package as my doctor says.
Good Day, you are one interesting poster. Desperately seeking attention. Do you realize that if he wants to comment on your post the first time, then he would. What was the point of you re-posting your response to TEX about your VA J J? Out of curiosity and for entertainment purposes,, can you please explain what you find interesting about the intellect of a man that was just proved wrong on 95% of his comments "predictions" pertaining to the case specifically..
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5391 May 9, 2013
Florida, why do you care what I post? hmm obsessed are you? LG works hard all day, there are so many posts to backtrack on, yes I re-post whatever I think I want him to know. Sometimes, I re-post about the case.
As you can see, he is quite taken w/me, has been since day one :) and I with him. lol

And if you read posts you would know he said LWOP and evil visited TA through Jodi...
so, now, brainstormer caught in a Florida hurricane w/your bitterness, move along :)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5392 May 9, 2013
LG, here's another re-post, I think you're smart and have a heart of gold :)

Location hidden

#5393 May 9, 2013
Brad and Angie

Spring, TX

#5394 May 10, 2013
Sorry I won't have time to spar with you much today, I'll be at the firing range to do target practice. We'll be taking the whole arsenal. It's like my wise spouse said, "It's easy to fire against a paper target but quite different when the adrenaline is pumping and you are in a real life/death situation." I asked why the Kimber .45 and he said "stopping power." A Glock 9 mm is easier to carry concealed, but the Kimber .45 ...never mind. You either understand if you have handled weapons or you don't.
I'm looking into a course that mimics real life situations and teaches you to load and shoot under duress. I think it is Girls and Guns or something like that.
People like the Mesa Mormon Killer have made me rethink having a license to carry. It may not have helped Travis because most people don't have a weapon with them when they shower. Maybe not too many people have psychopaths in their home when they shower. I read 1 in 100 children will turn out to be a psychopath. It only takes ONE to get you DEAD. I grew up in a house with loaded firearms and shot my first weapon at age 9. Then again, this is Texas.
lol

He and I love the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Baby, are you dead? Honey, you shoot like you load the dishwasher.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#5395 May 10, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
glad you're back :)
Wow, I heard something about that... her attys left immediately after the verdict.
Did you see what her journal entry was regarding TA and making the light switch dead? I posted it a page or so back.
Goodmorning Hun:)

Sorry I fell asleep on you so early.

Yes, I read the post, as to cutting off the source, switch
dead ... if this is ever an incriminating statement and
also a telling look into her evil mind.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#5396 May 10, 2013
Good Day wrote:
Florida

As you can see, he is quite taken w/me, has been since day one :) and I with him.
Well said:)
Brad and Angie

Spring, TX

#5397 May 10, 2013
I read she is tweeting again, playing the victim to the hilt.

She wants death, but she doesn't want the families and friends to testify in court. She wants it videotaped.

She doesn't want to have to wear prison wear and be Alice in Chains in front of her family and the one or two "friends" she has left. You don't see her ex boyfriends in court.

Did anyone see the long, rambling letter she wrote to Ryan Burns? What a piece of work she is. I tried to read it out loud to my spouse and he was asleep before the end of the letter because it was so long and boring. She was talking to Ryan about his testimony and focusing on minutia. She doesn't seem to EVER look at the big picture. In a few years, no one will care about her, not even her family. Her siblings have already moved on with their lives and aren't even attending court. Her dad doesn't come. Only her mom and twin. Grandma is just there to try to garner sympathy. She says she will live a long time because she doesn't smoke. Does she think smoking is the only way to not live a long life? She is a true idiot and it shows every time she opens her mouth or writes a letter. Fancy words don't impress me. Her mother board is
wired wrong.

Give her the electric chair for all her future crimes.
I like bats. lol
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#5398 May 10, 2013
GD:)

What a great nights sleep. Feel so good.
Leaving early today, about 8:30 AM, return
in the late afternoon.

Heading to SM ... thinking of us being
there together, walk on the bluffs and
pier ... what a beautiful spot

Oh, did you catch my post recommending Florida
take a reading comprehension test.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#5399 May 10, 2013
Catching some local news, Fox 11

JA has gone international:

Streaming a Chinese animation vid, which has
gone viral, showing her naked frontal pic,
Chinese women vomiting on her, a crane hosting
a cow and much more antics as to her prefering
death

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City-Data Forum (Aug '09) 7 hr jackson 392
irish travelers(gypsies) (Feb '11) 23 hr clive bundy 41
Immigrant groups protest Arpaio suit against Obama Tue wild child 1
snowbirds the low life of the earth Mon Taxpayer for years 10
black hook up Dec 22 Colt 2
best 5 star hotel in phoenix/scottsdale? Dec 22 Juan 6
World Mission Society Church of God Religious F... (Apr '12) Dec 21 kas 117

Freeze Warning for Maricopa County was issued at December 25 at 4:01AM MST

Peoria Dating
Find my Match