Jodi Arias claims self-defense as mur...

Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5360 May 9, 2013
Can they still complete the next phase wo/her? She could drag this out for a long time.
Aggravated By Delay

Spring, TX

#5361 May 9, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea vote here. What bothers me most of all is when L A Guy refers to himself in the third person.
He needs to offer his cyber alter ego,'GD' some raw spontaneous sex. Maybe her lawn trash bags won't seem so heavy as to injure her petite helpless self. LMFAO
I didn't notice. I kind of let my eyes go hazy and look for anything interesting. If it is just drivel, i usually scroll through it. She injured/strained her arm because she is actually built like the cattle who came out of Estrella jail last night and it's a long reach for her to try to wipe her own butt.

I don't do yard work either. I don't have to.

They are at the senior discount age where all they can do is talk it to death. If they were actually a couple, they would to the A/A thing and meet at a hotel in between.

You don't look like my type
but I guess you'll do
(that's their theme song)

All they can fixate on is some stupid country songs. It apparently has lowered their IQ by
20 points a piece.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5362 May 9, 2013
Spring, you have as vivid imagination. LG is a gentleman.
Aggravated By Delay

Spring, TX

#5363 May 9, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
Spring Tx
Surpised you have not visited LA,
many clubs and things for you to
do.
What is you Zip Code?
All the talk of the different counties has made me snore.
Of course, I've heard of Lake Tahoe.

My best friend lived in LA and you don't think I went to visit?
Duh.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5364 May 9, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
why are you sinister?
Just a handle hun, just a handle. Don't let it worry you.
Steve

Phoenix, AZ

#5365 May 9, 2013
I am glad this case is over, like all you idiots have nothing better to do,
especially the idiots who lined up to sit in the case.gat a job!

Location hidden

#5366 May 9, 2013
Good Day wrote:
Can they still complete the next phase wo/her? She could drag this out for a long time.
Doesn't really matter. She will remain in jail for the rest of her years, death penalty or not. It's over.
I don't want to see her make $$$ from this horrendous murder.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5367 May 9, 2013
Steve wrote:
I am glad this case is over, like all you idiots have nothing better to do,
especially the idiots who lined up to sit in the case.gat a job!
=========
Steve, we are happily retired, self employed, work, or on vacation. We're just enjoying some interaction, and some trial talk.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5368 May 9, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't really matter. She will remain in jail for the rest of her years, death penalty or not. It's over.
I don't want to see her make $$$ from this horrendous murder.
==========
agree. Could she have sold the rights to her story before the verdict?

Location hidden

#5369 May 9, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
agree. Could she have sold the rights to her story before the verdict?
Not if AZ has Son of Sam's law. If it does, now that she is convicted she can't prosper from this savage crime.
She has a manifesto in que. I doubt it can go to print now.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5370 May 9, 2013
TA Support facebook photos of vigils and balloon release at his gravesite... so sad for his siblings, one pic shows a church that says on the 8th day God created Juan Martinez
https://www.facebook.com/SupportTravisAlexand... #!/photo.php?fbid=625591004136 217&set=a.625590997469551. 1073741920.584048514957133 &type=1&theateri
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5371 May 9, 2013
for the facebook pics, you have to scroll down the main page and click on one of the gravesite smaller pics.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5372 May 9, 2013
Travis' family is filing a wrongful death case. Anything JA makes would most likely go to them. AZ has Son of Sam law but fed courts have ruled many portions of it unconstitutional. I say let her make all she wants as long as it goes to them!
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5373 May 9, 2013
JA manifesto
from Huff Post 4/8/13
The manifesto attributed to Arias was not entered into evidence Monday. The contents of it remain unclear. The Huffington Post has filed an official request with the prosecutor's office for a copy of the manifesto, but an official there said it could take some time for the request to be approved.

"In light of the prosecutor's ethical duties under ER 3.6, the State is seeking guidance from the Court on the nature and degree to which future public records requests could or should be fulfilled for the duration of the trial. Accordingly, the County Attorney's Office will cease fulfilling public records requests for materials in this case until such determination is made. While County Attorney Bill Montgomery fully respects the fundamental rights of a free press in our community, he is equally compelled to ensure a fair trial for Ms. Arias and any other defendant in similar circumstances. We'll follow up with you when we get a ruling and let you know what we’re able to release," Maricopa County Attorney's Office spokesman Jerry Cobb told HuffPost.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/08/jodi...
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5374 May 9, 2013
JA artwork, is one drawing of a woman intended to resemble one of Travis' sister? Take a look...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/26/jodi...
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5375 May 9, 2013
and the hat drawing also
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5376 May 9, 2013
I missed this from her journal:
" I love him. I could not possibly love him not. Iwish I could stop. Turn it off like a light switch. Duct tape it down so it can't turn back on. Or better yet, just cut the circuit. Cut off its life source. Make it dead in a second. Lifeless. A meaningless network of wires that do and mean nothing."

TA was the man she couldn't have, how telling is that?

Location hidden

#5377 May 9, 2013
Good Day wrote:
and the hat drawing also
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
You know she traced those drawings from magazine photos, don't you?
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5378 May 9, 2013
that journal entry is on
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/... #!/photo.php?fbid=454066918002 789&set=a.226325870776896. 54624.160510210691796&type =3&theateri
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5379 May 9, 2013
Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
You know she traced those drawings from magazine photos, don't you?
==========
I read something about her taking other images and drawing from those. The one pic that looks like TA's sis Tanisha is pretty similar.
I noticed before that her subjects all have an expression devoid of happiness or real presence.
She spent a lot of time emailing TA over and over on how she felt unappreciated as a gf around others, esp. Chris and Sky Hughes. On friend said she walked up to TA in the middle of a conversation and started kissing his ear and neck, never said hello to anyone and then walked away???
Odd and inappropriate, like she had to mark him in front of others who were talking to him, right there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay or Bi FaceTime (Jul '12) 9 hr Babyboy369 21
Anti-Semitism in Sun City stained glass club Dec 12 Sorry in Sun City 21
Why are there so many idiots from Minnesota in AZ? (Dec '16) Dec 11 Cactus Jim 14
News Jury reaches verdict on former Mesa police offi... Dec 10 Maggie 5
Anyone know Dec 10 Maggie 2
News Hundreds flock to Food City Tamale Festival in ... Dec 10 Maggie 1
Free Interfaith event Rio Vista Recreation Cent... Oct '17 WestValleyBahais 1

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages