Jodi Arias claims self-defense as mur...

Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5258 May 8, 2013
,,, time is spoken for ,
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5259 May 8, 2013
Peggy, you may have missed this?
from LG :) earlier, yes , we both saw the evil ...
post #5104
Hi LG, Just saw your previous post from 2am SAVAGE thread :
Many aspects have obviously bothered me ... Evil had visited JA, beyond the mere physical act ... darkness vectored in on TA...he had no chance

My 2 AM epiphany, LWOP

Devil possessed
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5260 May 8, 2013
LG :) 10-20? 10-19 please :)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5261 May 8, 2013
please note:
LG, may be in traffic, has a long day, so I'm sharing his post from earlier, that he called for the verdict of LWOP and why:

LG: 2am on the SAVAGE thread :
"Many aspects have obviously bothered me ... Evil had visited JA, beyond the mere physical act ... darkness vectored in on TA...he had no chance

My 2 AM epiphany, LWOP

Devil possessed"
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5262 May 8, 2013
Hi LG, I did a Code 5 for you :) see #5261

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5263 May 8, 2013
Good Day wrote:
hello SNSTr
post 5176 :)
GD:)
Goodmorning
Whew, I was worried for you.
judgeandjury

Cleburne, TX

#5264 May 8, 2013
have long ago posted before what the results would be. Some had her going free; some thought manslaughter; try again. The supporters of Arias, well, obviously weak of mind. Wonder how many paintings were purchased; or cash given to 'donation for Jodi' sites. She won't get he needle; she won't be parolled either. Sorry, supporters, time to move onto the next psycho killer. I'll be there to provide a more sain perspective.

Here's an idea, if you have some extra change to give to a cause; locate the nearest Easter Seals and make a real difference!
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5265 May 8, 2013
from FoxNews :
When asked about Alexander's family,
Arias told the station,
"I just hope that now that a verdict has been rendered, that they'll be able to find peace."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/08/jury-con...

she's so messed up.
They will never have peace, she killed their brother.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5266 May 8, 2013
JA thinks she is going to be with Travis forever now.
Peggy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5268 May 8, 2013
judgeandjury wrote:
have long ago posted before what the results would be. Some had her going free; some thought manslaughter; try again. The supporters of Arias, well, obviously weak of mind. Wonder how many paintings were purchased; or cash given to 'donation for Jodi' sites. She won't get he needle; she won't be parolled either. Sorry, supporters, time to move onto the next psycho killer. I'll be there to provide a more sain perspective.
Here's an idea, if you have some extra change to give to a cause; locate the nearest Easter Seals and make a real difference!
HAHAHAAAA.....
funny
Peggy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5269 May 8, 2013
Good Day wrote:
JA thinks she is going to be with Travis forever now.
Yea, she's nuts. But u know who else I feel bad for? Her mom, imagine all the stares she's going to get for the rest of her life cause of what her selfish daughter did.

This all went down five years ago, and I bet Jodi has not apologized to one single person about all this, not even her mother.
Happy mother's day mom :(
Sick
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5270 May 8, 2013
I hope she gets life wo parole.
JA:
I said years ago I'd rather get death than life and that still is true today, Arias told Phoenix's Fox 10 News.I believe death is the ultimate freedom, so I'd rather just have my freedom as soon as I can get it.
nydailynews.com/news/crime/jodi-arias-guilty-...
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5271 May 8, 2013
agree Peggy... self-absorbed
Another Poster

Lombard, IL

#5272 May 8, 2013
'Digital Lynch Mob' Assaults Expert Witness in Murder Trial

Is Internet vigilanteism in Jodi Arias case a sign of things to come?

Published on April 18, 2013 by Karen Franklin, Ph.D. in Witness

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/witness/2...
Gppd Day

Lincoln, CA

#5273 May 8, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
Where are you, GD:)
OK, out of my place, be back around 4 PM,
you have the code at the entrance and my
key, so just let yourself in
Hope I'm not driving and hear the verdict
All of these New's Alerts every 30 minutes
on HLN are bogus, relating to some trivia
==========
LG, so sweet:) Godspeed
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5274 May 8, 2013
Hi LG, I hope you had a good day :) pest control service this am took a lot longer than expected...time for sleep...play home LG :)
Fracture - Guilty M1

Spring, TX

#5275 May 9, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>The opinion of a kweer.
Why did he disappear?
Fracture - Guilty M1

Spring, TX

#5276 May 9, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt if we met, you sound like an old Yenta senior citizen, now in one of those desert old folks resorts...Born and raised in LA means nothing, would have had to have had a med/legal or perhaps even a journalism background and then within the purview or a nexis to the juris prudence field, to even start to understand this. Hey, being in the Industry (LOL) particularly does not count, nor being a widow of a Bernie who thought they were someone count.
Nor does a westside zip code mean anyything. You got out on a limb in your post and fell on your head, lol
OK, here's your chance, give me a brief resume and include one little tidbit known to insiders in a particular field.
You have shown some basic insight into Jody's personality, albiet lacking sophistication and mouthing the obvious. Parts have been crude and ladden with cliches about attractive women manipulating guys and guys wanting sex.
Why are you so condescending? I understood the case perfectly. Apparently your LAPD cop on a beat background and real or pretend slumlord didn't serve you so well, Lego Cop. I tried not to gloat yesterday.

I will be happy to see Dr. Horn take the stand. I hope Travis Victor Alexander's family gets to tell her what a lying, horrible person she is and has been for a long time. I read the plea agreement her male defense attorney wrote to try to get them to give her 2nd degree. I'm glad they told him to
get lost and took it to trial. It was a gamble, but it paid off.
Fracture - Guilty M1

Spring, TX

#5277 May 9, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tamika, since u axed, i will fill you in on IP location in many instances showing a few miles off, or in ur case about 300 hundred miles off from LV, as in Compton. I'm in Studio City, up in the Hills, looking down on VN. Not to be confused with Baldwin Hills, girl. Your Bro, Michael Jackson, was stayin in Encino, down the road from Studio City....LOL
Elise, knows about Studio City.
No one is impressed by your IP address. Mine is incorrect, but you fell for it. It doesn't matter whether I live in a mansion behind a gate with servants or a 3 bedroom 2 bath condo, having to do my own dishes and laundry and not having limo service wherever I go.

Funny how you have your hunts woman alter ego do your dirty work.

Anyhow, I'm sure even if you are living at an Extended Stay in Van Nuys, CA, you will have your alter egos to keep you company. I guess either someone of an Asian persuasion or an Eva Mendes look-alike hunted you down on the day the verdict was read and now you don't have time for the internet.

I'll be looking for posts from Gooey Lay that something happened to you. Someone hit you in the butt with a grocery basket in the store and you're in a neck brace.

Another Saturday Night Special
Got a barrel that's blue and cold
Ain't good for nothing
but putting a man six feet in a hole

Oh, wait...you're too "YOUNG" to have ever heard that song. lmao

Sorry I didn't have time to play on here last night. I talked to a REAL friend for hours. Laughed and laughed and then fell asleep. He had predicted she would be set free. He asked me why I wanted to see Dr. Horn on the stand again and I replied because he is good looking and very smart. I love watching SMART PEOPLE.
Fracture - Guilty M1

Spring, TX

#5278 May 9, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
If this had occured in Los Angeles she would have been charged with voluntary Manslaughter, not 1st degree murder, and certainy not a death penalty case. Jody would be facing less than ten year imprisonment.
The mere fact that abused women arm themselves in advance does not establish premeditation. It is also common in crimes of passion, for assailants to lash out, inflicting multiple wounds. Then they turn into elaboartate deception to avoid arrest.
IF
IF
IF

I gave you my own situation where I was attacked and beaten with my own Bandolino high heels and you told me I was full of b.s. I can tell you when the adrenaline is pumping, you are just trying to survive the attack and get tunnel vision. You don't think about running to a phone or bringing a weapon in the situation. You, as a female, are just hoping to survive and are hoping the male will come to his senses and stop. The only "weapon" I had was a glass water glass in my hand. I thought about using it but stopped myself, thinking if I did that, it would be escalating things and he might kill me.

He had choked me and I had kicked him to get him off of me. That would be self defense.

And you're a cop? Shame on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In search of: 21 hr Dannyboy 1
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Wed chuckles 1,144
we are suppliers of froozen chicken feet in l... (Mar '13) Wed elenasan37 48
Gay or Bi FaceTime (Jul '12) Apr 23 Aztec0797 8
Armpit Airline Apr 22 Citizen 2
News White supremacist gang busted (May '06) Apr 3 u reap what u sow 228
I HATE having to beg for my own press. (Sep '16) Apr 2 Done that 8

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages