Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

Jan 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTVK Phoenix

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Comments (Page 253)

Showing posts 5,041 - 5,060 of7,234
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

typo

scratch "evening on HLN"
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

HLN interviewing a new sharp Defense Atty, who feels that the defense has an edge with this
predominate male jury ... feels there could be male holdouts, also noted that women are harder on
women
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

HLN reporting that JA has some 40,000 followers
in Twitter
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

typo

on twitter
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

LA Guy wrote:
Everyone sleeping?
Good Morning GD:)
==========
hi LG hope you're having a good day :)
up early, then fell back asleep, and had a slow start w/shower etc.... right arm fatigued a little today, my only typing and helper arm :)
I need to rest it for awhile.... will check back later, 4 or so :)
enjoyed you posts :)
Godspeed great man :)

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Tex Waiting wrote:
http://thepotpapers.files.word press.com/2013/02/334fcf_jodi- arias-trial-006.jpg
warning hope you took human anatomy and physiology
Does this look normal to you?
That explains a lot about Jodi.
Enough said!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Was just looking through some of the post Jodi posted on Twitter ( yes, I know it's not her, it's that Donavan woman/man, but supposedly Jodi gives her comments to make on her behalf and this is one)

5h
@Jodiannarias: I wanted to avoid trial, so I threatened to Destroy Travis reputation. My only other option was suicide and I luv me more.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Hi LG, Just saw your previous post from 2am SAVAGE thread :
Many aspects have obviously bothered me ... Evil had visited JA, beyond the mere physical act ... darkness vectored in on TA...he had no chance

My 2 AM epiphany, LWOP

Devil possessed
----------
wow, we were talking about dark doors, and all along I knew she had a darkness about her that she brought to TA... he never stood a chance... explains and matches her own words about herself, violent episodes w/doors, walls, breaking glass, disdn't know who she was, etc.
he was involved w/someone beyond his spiritual world, someone who had been exposed to evil and never got it out her soul... all of the early events were building up in her... the juarez factor was still prevalent years later, he started the serious stuff w/her and she was too weak to stay away, as her bf said... always had bad boyfriends around...
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

LG, great description, darkness vectored in on TA....
Vectored: 1. a carrier, especially the animal (usually an arthropod) that transfers an infective agent from one host to another.
JA was the vector.. it happened, it happens to people who mess w/the occult, any dark interests to a pont of no return...

I think he knew he was in some sort of spiritual trouble, his roommate said he was praying a soul "re-inforcing or saving" ??? type of prayer shortly or days before JA arrived.
I think after she left, he had time to feel the effects of their turmoil and realize what he was also doing was wrong and he was oo control with it, it had taken on a life of its own.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

LG, So proud of Darrell Issa, I follow him on twitter also, he's a good man for us, a patriot, stays on top of the important issues http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/07/re...
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

... really like Jason Chaffetz too :)
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Good Day wrote:
Hi LG, Just saw your previous post from 2am SAVAGE thread :
Many aspects have obviously bothered me ... Evil had visited JA, beyond the mere physical act ... darkness vectored in on TA...he had no chance
My 2 AM epiphany, LWOP
Devil possessed
----------
wow, we were talking about dark doors, and all along I knew she had a darkness about her that she brought to TA... he never stood a chance... explains and matches her own words about herself, violent episodes w/doors, walls, breaking glass, disdn't know who she was, etc.
he was involved w/someone beyond his spiritual world, someone who had been exposed to evil and never got it out her soul... all of the early events were building up in her... the juarez factor was still prevalent years later, he started the serious stuff w/her and she was too weak to stay away, as her bf said... always had bad boyfriends around...
How are you feeling today:)

As to evil visiting JA...today I thought perhaps that I was overly harsh in designating JA as evil, she was not innately evil, but infected by Juarez and a carrier. Also, rethinking the hormonal/physio deformative angle...It was overstated, by those who laid it on the table. The photo may have been distorted.

Back to my Second Degree position. Still holding as to TA having little to no chance, in the force field he encountered.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Get this, NG, reporting that a number of people from across the country sending funds to JA's commissary account. One guy, recently deposited $1,000 at the jail kiosk.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you feeling today:)
As to evil visiting JA...today I thought perhaps that I was overly harsh in designating JA as evil, she was not innately evil, but infected by Juarez and a carrier. Also, rethinking the hormonal/physio deformative angle...It was overstated, by those who laid it on the table. The photo may have been distorted.
Back to my Second Degree position. Still holding as to TA having little to no chance, in the force field he encountered.
==========
Hi :) pretty good, healing on track, I've actually had spontaneous thougts to use it... that's a good healing sign, my brain is starting to move from 100% protection mode :)it's not ready yet to reach out yet.
the photo I saw was clear enough to see the basics, definitely looks like there was difficult child bearing, and a procto nightmare, which is inevitable w/all of that abuse there...
TA Zero chance, she was very angry about something,and went at him like she went after a door or wall before, only this had the element of rage
If TA had known about Juarez and wicca, he might've had a second thought about all along, maybe he told her off about that as well.. you know, the more she refused to leav him alone, the more he increased verbal comments.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

sick to send her $$
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

LG How was your day?:)
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

GD:)

We need to reserve the DP for the truly evil depraved killers. Like the night stalker, Richard Ramirez and Richard Allen Davis (Polly Class).

It's a shame these Castro Brother's, who kidnapped and imprisoned the three girls in Cleaveland are not eligible for the Death Penalty. Same with this monster from Daly City , the child molester (Garrito?) who kidnapped/raped and held the girl in his back yard for many years. Cal previously included kidnapping/rape under the death penalty statute, and in 1964 executed Carl Chessman, who had never actually murdered anyone.

Thank God the three Cleaveland girls have been rescued. Have you seen the footage of this kind Black gentlemen who rescued the girl. Talk about Salt of the Earth, decent humble people who will help, when many so called upper class tyoes do not want to become involved.

Have you seen the mug shot of the three Castro Brothers, evil is oozing from them.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

types
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Good Day wrote:
LG How was your day?:)
OK, thanks
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

LG yes, saw numerous videos today... yes good vs evil ... so horrific, there were 5 pregnancies ... they were beaten intil they miscarried, one survived it all
the black guy was a special person, many lack empathy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,041 - 5,060 of7,234
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Peoria Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Peoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••