Jodi Arias claims self-defense as mur...

Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#5077 May 6, 2013
Tex Waiting wrote:
You're really stupid about the whole area. It's warm most of the year round with a cold snap for 2 days to 2 weeks. People live active lifestyles and you can just about hit a pilates/yoga/boot camp/gym anywhere you go.
The fact that you couldn't find any of the places in Texas mean you have probably never been. Ditto for your Petunia. Now that you have e-mail (old school) why are you still typing all your b.s. on here?
No one cares what kind of women/men you prefer or how you dress, etc.
You're supposed to be an expert in so many fields, prove it.
A suburb of Houston, that was apparent day one, you are so damn Easy

Attire...What do you not get about GQ

Cal (LA) always raises the bar
Tex Waiting

Spring, TX

#5078 May 6, 2013
http://thepotpapers.files.wordpress.com/2013/...

warning hope you took human anatomy and physiology

Does this look normal to you?
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5079 May 6, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
It's amusing GD, as to Spring's rants as to age.
He/She is about 50 years of age. Those Data Points she inadvertently offered on a silver platter gave it away. Also, much revealed in syntax and flow.
==========
plenty of "younger" people who look and act like spring, old before their time... so far , its spouse hasn't pulled it away from the computer yet. hmmm?
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#5080 May 7, 2013
Tex Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>
Lag can't actually comment on Jodi's crotch shots because he has nothing to compare them to.
He's never seen normal female genitalia, so he doesn't know that hers looks like what Pharmabill was talking about.
Funny...seriously LMFAO, thank's for that one
Tex Waiting

Spring, TX

#5081 May 7, 2013
Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
sure it is a moot point
However, she has had anal sex from the beginning. There are various degrees of androgen insensitivity syndrome. Some have a very small tight vagina, some have ambiguous genitals. Some have a vagina but no uterus.
I looked it up and looked up those prize pics. You appear to be correct. Did you see the pics of her crotch area? It's all making sense now.

Did you see the uncensored pics? Definitely abnormal in the crotch/vag area.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5082 May 7, 2013
spring
for someone who portends to be a sophisticated young woman, you have a crude obsession with JA's intimate areas, and lack any class.... as though you were a perverted lesbian, who is driven to fixate on her.
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#5083 May 7, 2013
Good Day wrote:
no need for evil
good and bad everywhere don't kid yourself...
ther are many priests who fought for those broken kids, and still do... the bad will pay
Meant that Sinister's comment was evil
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#5084 May 7, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
plenty of "younger" people who look and act like spring, old before their time... so far , its spouse hasn't pulled it away from the computer yet. hmmm?
Spring is about 50
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#5085 May 7, 2013
That's ancient for a T Gurl
Tex Waiting

Spring, TX

#5086 May 7, 2013
Good Day wrote:
spring
for someone who portends to be a sophisticated young woman, you have a crude obsession with JA's intimate areas, and lack any class.... as though you were a perverted lesbian, who is driven to fixate on her.
If you could read, you would see that Pharmabill brought it to my attention.

If you want your crotched licked, write to JoHo. I am sure you can find the address of the jail.
Your OCD boy doesn't go downtown. He is going to expect you to, though, while you are chained to the stove. You are easily fooled.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5087 May 7, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
That's ancient for a T Gurl
==========
LG, T gurl ?
Tex Waiting

Spring, TX

#5088 May 7, 2013
Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
sure it is a moot point
However, she has had anal sex from the beginning. There are various degrees of androgen insensitivity syndrome. Some have a very small tight vagina, some have ambiguous genitals. Some have a vagina but no uterus.

You may be right. There is an uncensored pic. It makes sense why no one had v. sex with her.
She is really screwed up. Maybe that is where all of her RAGE came from. You may have solved the case. It's a little too late, but thanks anyway.
Tex Waiting

Spring, TX

#5089 May 7, 2013
Good Day wrote:
spring
I've done more in my life than sit and grade English papers. You remind me of a b*tchy old English teacher. You and your alter, Lego. Now ride off into the sunset with your blindfold old. I hope he gives you the JoHo treatment. Splash. It's in my eyes. lmao.

And you're on this thread because...???
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5090 May 7, 2013
ha , spring's been fixated on JA's down south than anyone else in the forum... pharma posted from a clinical point.
spring, you took it and made it crass and perverse, you're obsessed w/JA, maybe you have a crush on her???
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5091 May 7, 2013
Tex Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>
I've done more in my life than sit and grade English papers. You remind me of a b*tchy old English teacher. You and your alter, Lego. Now ride off into the sunset with your blindfold old. I hope he gives you the JoHo treatment. Splash. It's in my eyes. lmao.
And you're on this thread because...???
==========
lol you're obsessed w/me... go read my posts again hahaha
oh, reminder, news flash , the trial is over LOL
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#5092 May 7, 2013
Tex Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be right. There is an uncensored pic. It makes sense why no one had v. sex with her.
She is really screwed up. Maybe that is where all of her RAGE came from. You may have solved the case. It's a little too late, but thanks anyway.
OK, I finally looked. Taking your word that the pic is legit.
Good insight on this matter, Tex...this factor more than likely weighed heavy on her for years and contributed to her rage.

Liked the way you summed up Pharmabill's contribution.

LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#5093 May 7, 2013
GD:)

Check Savage thread

There must have been a reason we are up at 2 AM

Evil had vectored in on TA...he had no chance

LWOP
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#5094 May 7, 2013
Everyone sleeping?

Good Morning GD:)
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#5095 May 7, 2013
HLN opining that if the Jury is dressed a little better than normal, a sign they have reached
a verdict
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#5096 May 7, 2013
Juror showed up in shorts...lol

HLN doing a recap on Courts scheduling,
noting that the jury usually started
hearing testimony at 10:30 AM, closed
for business on Fridays

Now starting an hour late for deliberation
on what amounts to day number two (Tues)

What is with this Judge

NYC Judge Larry Siedler has been highly
critical, made no bones about it last

Jean Casarez looks so fab today in blue dress, and she is 53 years of age ... super fine Latina, petite, nice feet
evening on HLN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Glendale 4 hr Lauren K 13
Simon Kotoor Sunshine Group Homes 7 hr Inquiring Minds 1
News arizona 360 8 hr misleading troll 2
-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy c... Sat Lavie 1
News Women's marches planned across Arizona; police ... Sat Solarman 1
Arizona 2018 CONGRESS CANDIDATES _ WATCH PERISC... Sat Jperling 1
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) Sat Ella 135

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance