Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

Jan 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTVK Phoenix

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Comments
5,001 - 5,020 of 7,234 Comments Last updated Jun 15, 2014

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Tex Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she is pretending to be Dutch/Irish.
No clue what Ron Burgundy is pretending to be.
It's all role play for them. I'd bet they are both eligible for senior meals. Nothing wrong with that, but stop the pretending.
I blew it, yep, Dutch/Irish that's right LOL.
Pecos Bill is working his way to incarnate to Dali Lama with all his Bull Sh-t eastern droppings he lays here every other day.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

late in TX..so where's spring's fake spouse... he's so bored w/her he puts her on the computer allll night lol
Placer County : beautiful, well-planned communities, one of the highlights of our amazing Golden State above the smog, out of the fog
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

I feel bad for anyone who think's God is wo/merit.
no need to ignore His power... FF/Police chaplains could tesch you a lot.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

... could teach you a lot.
Tex Waiting

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
I blew it, yep, Dutch/Irish that's right LOL.
Pecos Bill is working his way to incarnate to Dali Lama with all his Bull Sh-t eastern droppings he lays here every other day.
Her ideal man. I knew it.

http://www.bing.com/images/search...
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Good Day wrote:
late in TX..so where's spring's fake spouse... he's so bored w/her he puts her on the computer allll night lol
Placer County : beautiful, well-planned communities, one of the highlights of our amazing Golden State above the smog, out of the fog
If they only knew, that we are still Holding Strong as they say... as you mentioned, a combo of good genes, lifestyle and luck

Wish I could just throw up a pic, but then they would all claim it was not legit ... I know, hun, doesn't matter anyway, looks are irrelevant, do not have to prove a damn thing...but it would be nice
Tex Waiting

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Edith Bunker a bible thumper?
Some kind of fundamentalist, no doubt.
She has not figured out that younger guys work for a living and have to get some sleep. Duh.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Good Day wrote:
... could teach you a lot.
Same with the Military Chaplains .. many were Matrys during WW II... it's very touching the old footage in Black and White

One thing I admire so much about Catholic Priests, is their devotion to administer the last rites
Tex Waiting

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

I have some "throw up" you can borrow. Every time I think of a white hair or no haired guy doing one handed typing while flirting with strangers on the internet, I throw up in my mouth a little.
Tex Waiting

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Edith Bunker a bible thumper?
and her love interest is Limp as a Dish Rag
Ever heard that saying?
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

It's amusing GD, as to Spring's rants as to age.
He/She is about 50 years of age. Those Data Points she inadvertently offered on a silver platter gave it away. Also, much revealed in syntax and flow.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Same with the Military Chaplains .. many were Matrys during WW II... it's very touching the old footage in Black and White
One thing I admire so much about Catholic Priests, is their devotion to administer the last rites
And rape those cute well scrubbed cherub like alter boys.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Tex Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>
and her love interest is Limp as a Dish Rag
Ever heard that saying?
Gave it away again as I was typing...lol

You are so Easy
Tex Waiting

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

You're really stupid about the whole area. It's warm most of the year round with a cold snap for 2 days to 2 weeks. People live active lifestyles and you can just about hit a pilates/yoga/boot camp/gym anywhere you go.

The fact that you couldn't find any of the places in Texas mean you have probably never been. Ditto for your Petunia. Now that you have e-mail (old school) why are you still typing all your b.s. on here?

No one cares what kind of women/men you prefer or how you dress, etc.

You're supposed to be an expert in so many fields, prove it.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
when my brother came back from OK, my gf'd husban FF on same search team was a FF chaplain, I asked him to call my brother and talk w/him.. this chaplain friend said he was uncomfortable, but he would pray for strength to do it... brother was in the dark w/someone pushing him away from all of us-and into eastern ways (you know me), anyway, it was good for both of them my gf's husband said... he prayed over him and w/him... my brother is a pillar, but was losing to trouble ...
glad you understand and know about chaplains, they go where others fear to go :)
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

continued

Check out those Photos of C JoyBell C, particularly the self photo of her reclining, with bracelets ... this is how you would like to look, if only you were a Gurl, not a Big White Turkey

JA could be related to her, similar look and
artistic interests
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Evil
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
If they only knew, that we are still Holding Strong as they say... as you mentioned, a combo of good genes, lifestyle and luck
Wish I could just throw up a pic, but then they would all claim it was not legit ... I know, hun, doesn't matter anyway, looks are irrelevant, do not have to prove a damn thing...but it would be nice
==========
likewise
well-preserved, always wear a 50 sunblock on my face, not into drinking, eat healthy 99%,and yes good genes...
Tex Waiting

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Sinister wrote:
<quoted text>
Lag can't actually comment on Jodi's crotch shots because he has nothing to compare them to.
He's never seen normal female genitalia, so he doesn't know that hers looks like what Pharmabill was talking about. Jo made by a girl by DNA but that doesn't keep her from having androgen problems.
When I looked up the syndrome, it was a match. Pharmabill have figured out Joho's problem and why she has the strength of the incredible Hulk.

Murder 1 - Guilty
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

no need for evil
good and bad everywhere don't kid yourself...
ther are many priests who fought for those broken kids, and still do... the bad will pay

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Peoria Discussions

Search the Peoria Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Nostradamus (Jan '14) 5 hr guest 54
Double Header of Decadence in Phoenix as Things... Tue Culture Auditor 1
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) Tue exGMan 44
JOBS: 10 Valley companies hiring now Tue exGMan 2
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Tue MorninBone 590
Talk Of Sun CIty (Oct '12) Mon seriously 7
Review: Coco's Roadside Service Inc Mon seriously 5
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Maricopa County was issued at July 23 at 5:52PM MST