Jodi Arias claims self-defense as mur...

Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5017 May 6, 2013
Golden rule wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa. None of us can help the features we were born with. Chill. Cool your jets. Cool it. You are going overboard. Don't be so friggin petty. Pettiness plays so rough.
I do not know how any of Arias' physical features plays in to her killing of Alexander.

Perhaps the jury will have a verdict tomorrow. Maybe not. Whatever their decision, I can only hope it is a rightful and just verdict. This whole thing needs to end, but if she should get the death penalty, then it continues for years to come (if not so much in the headlines). Sigh.
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#5018 May 6, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
LG Is there LE in the deliberation room?
Could the defense appeal immediately?
No LE in room during deliberation. Usually in the hall, at desk,
eyeball on the door. Jury buzz for the Deputy.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5019 May 6, 2013
it is an idiot hahahaha I have legs that are still like candy, they are shapely and beautiful... I'm young, happy, and all girl :)
you would be jealous,because you focus too much on the exterior of people, if you are attrasctive, it can be wiped out in a NY second, and all you have left is a cold fake love, that's why you parade so much of a love facade in here... if it was me, I'd be asking my husband what else can I do for you? I'd be treasuring the sound of his voice, and his heart beat, I would be gentle and sweet because he's a great man and loves me.
I'd love to hear about his day, and would find him more interesting than tv movies that you have saturated your original hair colored head with.
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#5020 May 6, 2013
Back, Lover
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5021 May 6, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
No LE in room during deliberation. Usually in the hall, at desk,
eyeball on the door. Jury buzz for the Deputy.
==========
:) thanks LG
I had to straighten out spring "It"....
too much of her crass comments, time for a reality check
Do you have to work tomorrow?

Since: Jan 13

Bundoora, Australia

#5022 May 6, 2013
RamblingRose253 wrote:
<quoted text>
With the boyfriends Arias slept with, she did not get pregnant. Either really good birth control or she may have a problem getting pregnant, we do not know. Or it could be her partners did not have good swimmers, if you know what I mean.
I do not find 5'6" to be tall. She is slimmer now than she was when she killed Alexander almost 5 years ago.
All the above is a moot point. It will not change the outcome of what the jury will decide.
sure it is a moot point
However, she has had anal sex from the beginning. There are various degrees of androgen insensitivity syndrome. Some have a very small tight vagina, some have ambiguous genitals. Some have a vagina but no uterus.
Tex Waiting

Spring, TX

#5023 May 6, 2013
Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
sure it is a moot point
However, she has had anal sex from the beginning. There are various degrees of androgen insensitivity syndrome. Some have a very small tight vagina, some have ambiguous genitals. Some have a vagina but no uterus.
She had a short, loose vagina with an odd looking clitoris (maybe Darryl had her teenie weenie snipped when they put in her fake, uneven breasts?) You have to wonder why ever boyfriend preferred
"facials" and putting it in her ***. Let's hope she has no uterus. That would be a blessing.
That could be why she got with Darryl, a man who didn't want kids. Maybe she knew but
fooled TVA. Could you imagine if he found out she had a teenie weenie and no breasts before he
met her and that he had basically been sleeping with a Chaz? That could be her tiny little dirty secret.
Me_Ouch! lol

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5024 May 6, 2013
Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
sure it is a moot point
Thanks for the lesson. Your point being??? Moot?
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5025 May 6, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
Back, Lover
==========
nice :) I'm wide awake tonight :)
#5019 really not my style to brag LG.. I know most of it is good genes :) but I have worked hard to be healthy and some things change for the better as as result, for me, it's my legs ...
and I know w/time things can use fine tuning... so I try to be grateful now, not into a perfect anything, just good clean living and love, time w/every day joys.. mean people are bad for my immune system and heart.
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#5026 May 6, 2013
Tex Waiting wrote:
...will never know true love
seems you had a lot of exes.
I guess some women don't like to be called "furniture"
some women don't like being chained
some women don't like being made to do menial chores
so you will have time to practice your flute, primp in the
mirror, color coordinate your health tex mix and match wardrobe
Some women prefer men who don't flit around like fairies.
FYI - I made it clear that a demure (sub) RN invited me to a party and it all took off from there...had no clue she was into the lifestyle...it was an erotic trip...should have had a clue, since GF's in my college days wanted me to "take control" ... and I did

You know you Love It
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#5027 May 6, 2013
Still Drooling over 9 1/2 weeks?
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#5028 May 6, 2013
GD:)

Back to normal, feels good
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#5029 May 6, 2013
GD

In the (310)
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#5030 May 6, 2013
Tex Waiting wrote:
Who gives a flying leap about Asians and Latinas in LA?
Funny, Big White girls are really the one's who are subs
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5031 May 6, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
GD:)
Back to normal, feels good
==========
:) LG , I know, you were never really gone, just a split second in life :) some of us encountered more than others...
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#5032 May 6, 2013
LG, 5019 and 5025... want you to know :)
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#5033 May 6, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
nice :) I'm wide awake tonight :)
#5019 really not my style to brag LG.. I know most of it is good genes :) but I have worked hard to be healthy and some things change for the better as as result, for me, it's my legs ...
and I know w/time things can use fine tuning... so I try to be grateful now, not into a perfect anything, just good clean living and love, time w/every day joys.. mean people are bad for my immune system and heart.
So true and spoken from the heart. With much respect
and admiration.
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#5034 May 6, 2013
HLN's Jean Casarez out of the entire bunch appears sincere. She is also an Attorney and has been on site at the trial,

NG has just asked her to comment as to the demeanor of the Jury today. She described them as agitated and at odds.

If this is a mistrial (Hung Jury), look for a plea with a 15 year cap, minus time served.

Can anyone imagine re-trying this case.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5035 May 6, 2013
Good Day wrote:
it is an idiot hahahaha I have legs that are still like candy, they are shapely and beautiful... I'm young, happy, and all girl :)
you would be jealous,because you focus too much on the exterior of people, if you are attrasctive, it can be wiped out in a NY second, and all you have left is a cold fake love, that's why you parade so much of a love facade in here... if it was me, I'd be asking my husband what else can I do for you? I'd be treasuring the sound of his voice, and his heart beat, I would be gentle and sweet because he's a great man and loves me.
I'd love to hear about his day, and would find him more interesting than tv movies that you have saturated your original hair colored head with.
Well I'll be darned, Edith Bunker.
Tex Waiting

Spring, TX

#5036 May 6, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, Big White girls are really the one's who are subs
That's why you go for Mama June clones like Granny Grump who lives in Chico or Yreka and is embarrassed to sign in from there. She probably works at Daddy O's and that's why she has
decent legs, from hauling all those plates of food. Maybe you can give her a 5 dollar tip
for your Tip Drill. lmao that's what Jo was too, a tip drill. The kind of girl you bend over something and never take to meet the family. lol

I never described myself. You are hallucinating or fantasizing again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a home 1 hr white and bright 2
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Tue chuckles 920
Frito lay tostitos fiesta bowl fails Tue guest 6
Frito lay lies to customers and employees (Dec '15) Tue guest 76
Arizona Hot Sauce expo Jul 25 Burnsandmccoy 1
News Accused child molester turns himself in to police (May '07) Jul 9 Boy crush bj 11
Review: Deep Within Recovery Inc (May '10) Jun '16 Todd l 29

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages