Jodi Arias claims self-defense as mur...

Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4957 May 6, 2013
LG, no ip on boogiesmom or rr253, hahaha using springs failed logic they are one person, too LOL
another ding on the tranny's high IQ claim lol
Tex Waiting

Spring, TX

#4958 May 6, 2013
Give her death wrote:
<quoted text> Juan Martinez said this:
"If it was a crime of passion she wouldn't have directed a hit to where it would kill him, but when he goes down there is a direct strike to his neck, where it will kill him."
"It was a well-orchestrated kill."
"The state is asking that you return a verdict of guilty, a verdict of first degree murder, not just premeditated murder, but also felony murder, for no other reason than it's your duty, and the facts and law support it," Martinez said at the end of his statement. Well-said, Mr. Martinez. Beautiful job, sir.
Jury,
Do your duty!
I saw on the ballot that you can vote for both. She's a double loser.
Vote Premeditated and Felony Murder

I think there will be holdouts and it may go back to where she has to take a plea deal. I haven't been keeping up as much. I don't want to waste my life worrying about hers. I post when I'm doing other things like watching a movie or other tv. I took the day off and it was great. I've taken 4-5 offs at a time and came late to the game in April IIRC.
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#4959 May 6, 2013
Demulen 21 wrote:
<quoted text>
She did not get her breast implants until the Darryl Brewer era
It doesn't make sense that she would let him give her facials. According to the texts, she gave him OSTC (she was a swallow). She got him addicted to that kind of
release.
"Girls do it all of the Time"

They also like to time the breast implant when
they meet the mature guy. At times the mature
guy even goes with them to the consult and picks
the ideal shape and size. The chart has expanded
over the years. These Doc's give a nice discount
for cash. Doc usually tells girl to go conservative,
girl is confused and wants to go up a cup size,
mature guy's OK's it. Girl is so happy.
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#4960 May 6, 2013
Dr Dickhead now mentioning that JA was goal
directed, wt_ that is supposed to mean...lol
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#4961 May 6, 2013
Hi, Hun, 10-19
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#4962 May 6, 2013
Tex Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw on the ballot that you can vote for both. She's a double loser.
Vote Premeditated and Felony Murder
N/A, a Moot Point as to First

First Degree flew out the window weeks ago
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#4963 May 6, 2013
Tex Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>

I think there will be holdouts and it may go back to where she has to take a plea deal. I haven't been keeping up as much. I don't want to waste my life worrying about hers. I post when I'm doing other things like watching a movie or other tv.
Donald Trump think's so.

Movies...order the "Crying Game", btw
it was a good movie, English actors
Tex Waiting

Spring, TX

#4964 May 6, 2013
Lexington wrote:
<quoted text>
La you have to be kidding us, this was the worst expert yet. He really had nothing to add but getting paid to discredit DR, Demarte. He is boring. While I believe that he is an expert, he didn't even talk to Jodi. I am sure there will be another expert that agree's with her diagnois. Psychology is just guess work with nothing but opinions to back it up.
I am more impressed with Dr. Jill Hayes and also with Dr. DeMarte who did an excellent job of explaining things. I wish a better diagnosis could be arrived at than borderline.

Chris Hughes and Skye Hughes are being shown. Friends said they knew there was something off about Jodi. Travis's friends are feeling anxiety. I'm so glad there is no more testimony. It's hard to believe it's all over except the verdict and sentencing.
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#4965 May 6, 2013
Dr Dickhead has Chris and Sky Hughes on.
These two are Narcissists. Also Marsha
Clarke of OJ fame is on, she's does not
know a damn thing. Dr D will be dropping
all of this bunch real soon.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4966 May 6, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
Hi, Hun, 10-19
==========
Hi :) all natural, all amazing, great things come in small packages :)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4967 May 6, 2013
Good Day wrote:
LG, no ip on boogiesmom or rr253, hahaha using springs failed logic they are one person, too LOL
another ding on the tranny's high IQ claim lol
In my post to LA Guy I stated that I live in NW New Mexico. IP shows a city and state I am nowhere near. Nothing to hide. Don't be pissy with me just because I asked LA Guy for a recommendation. Be nice or I'll ask him to meet for drinks while I'm in LA!!
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#4968 May 6, 2013
Step it up GD, Code 2
Tex Waiting

Spring, TX

#4969 May 6, 2013
Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
no Dura mater intact from autopsy report that means that the gun that was stolen from her grandparents which contained hollow point bullets would have been too powerful and would have penetrated the dura mater. Ergo it was someone else's gun although ironically the same caliber as the one that was stolen. I am open to the Ninja theory. Travis friends reported that he left the house unlocked. who would do that with a gun inside? The infamous doggy door was just a sliding door insert that meant you just opened the sliding door. Travis manipulated Jodi's image and his doodle friends were too dumb to question it. The doggy door insert was for a small pug and only a child smaller than 3 could have fit through the doggy door. I have a very very bitter taste in my mouth about Mormons. Travis is one thing but that no body questioned anything makes me think they have bricks for brains.
It is very odd that the roommates wouldn't have question Travis's personal effects left lying around or the child gate at the top of the stairs to keep the dog away from his door and other things not quite right. Also, the smell from a decomposing body would be rank.

Again, she could have had someone remove the hollow points and replace the bullets with regular
.25 caliber bullets. It's very simple to reload a gun. It's also obvious her grandparents had a gun collection going. They probably had some regular .25 bullets. She may have taken those before she stole the gun. After all, she lived there and had time to prowl around and see what they had.
It's sickening that they wheeled granny in to try to get sympathy.

Chris and Skye are talking about RED FLAGS they saw and tried to relate to Travis regarding Photo_Ho. I wish they would stop showing the photos of the two of them together nonstop. Once the verdict is reached, will they still MILK it for all it is worth?

I read a description of Death Row. It's not a pretty place.
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#4970 May 6, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Did not see that one, so all is Code 4
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4971 May 6, 2013
boogiesmom wrote:
<quoted text>In my post to LA Guy I stated that I live in NW New Mexico. IP shows a city and state I am nowhere near. Nothing to hide. Don't be pissy with me just because I asked LA Guy for a recommendation. Be nice or I'll ask him to meet for drinks while I'm in LA!!
==========
:) Oh, it wasn't directed at you, that was for It-spring .. it thinks we're one in the same because I have my ip hidden,
just pointing out its failed logic
you can ask him, but I know who he really wants a drink with :) so if he has to bide his time until then, I guess, "guys do it all thr time" right LG?
Tex Waiting

Spring, TX

#4972 May 6, 2013
Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
after the jury questions and the defence asking for self defence on the table and the fact that the ME has stuffed up and jury understand that. I predict that she might even walk.
Experts are saying with it taking so long, it could mean some are leaning towards the defense's version of what happened. It's all speculation. Some said it could take as long as one 1 hr. for every day in court which would be 52 hours. Also, they are starting an hour later tomorrow. They must love piddling around with this because they set their own hours.

It would not be hard for me at all to vote Murder 1 Premeditated and Felony Murder although
Murder 1 Premeditated would be my preference. I wish they would show where she would go if they go for Murder 2 just to be done and to be able to go home without having to go for the next phase.
It's common sense they must be so tired and ready to be done.
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#4973 May 6, 2013
Chris & Sky are fakes. When JA was a
guest in their home, all they did was
talk trash about her to TA ... he loved
her, to a degree...at first showed her
off to all of his friends

Sky and most women felt threatened by sultry
JA...this was also class discrimination, JA
from the wrong ethnic zip code
Tex Waiting

Spring, TX

#4974 May 6, 2013
Chris Hughes is from Ft. Worth, Tx. I know that area well. Skye is from somewhere else. When the two of them were together, who took all those pics?
Who takes a pic every time they change clothes? They were not even together that long. WTH? lol
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#4975 May 6, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
So true

Anyway, I have already paid twice...lol

What do you think about JA & Donald
Trump tweeting
LA Guy

Studio City, CA

#4976 May 6, 2013
GD:)

Funny

"Guys Do It All The Time"

Did you youtube it, by Mindy McCree,
one of Dr Douche's former patients

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frito lay lies to customers and employees (Dec '15) 7 hr guest 67
Frito lay tostitos fiesta bowl fails 9 hr guest 2
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Fri chuckles 890
we are suppliers of froozen chicken feet in l... (Mar '13) Jun 22 Comex2Go 40
irish travelers(gypsies) (Feb '11) Jun 21 TheScottishAmeric... 42
Rebecca Zuchowski Jun 20 Pope 1
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) Jun 20 Luke 87
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages