Jodi Arias claims self-defense as mur...

Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4775 May 4, 2013
Murder in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>

You dropped me like a hot potato when you found out I had a hot-blooded virile lover for a husband.I could write some scenarios that would leave you hot and bothered, but I keep it clean on the board. The little bit of "50 Shades of Gray" I read (without buying) were laughable. Ditto for "Topping from Below"
Sure he's not a Power Top, not to many of us around
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4776 May 4, 2013
Going First

[email protected]
Murder in Texas

Spring, TX

#4777 May 4, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
GD:)
Ominous weather in LA ... yesterday 100 degrees, several large wildfires
Today, cold in the morning, water choppy, strange sky, of course smoke dark haze ... no windy and just strange
Some strange female contacts today...at carwash, store, dry cleaners
Former Thai GF, calls again out of the Blue, invites me to a party tonight at a Big Fancy Thai Restaurant, some Thai Movie Stars will be there...she tells me that she wants to pick up the tab (unusual) and sing a song for me
My good buddy calls, inviting me to a get together
of old acquaintances
Yesterday, did not tell you what the female hair stylist proposed to do right at the salon. She's the owner, yes it's in Hollyweird and it was unusual. Have known her for two years, previously no sexual overtures or talk
LA has a weird feel to it and so do some of the last 48 hour contacts
Tonight will be a great evening to just stay home.
Here we have churches/missions to try to minister to the LGBT individuals that hang out on Westtheimer or Montrose areas. I've never seen the action there and do not care to. I'm a Girly Girl with big, long Texas Hair who just happens to know how to handle firearms. It's Texas. It happens.

More of your made up fiction. You must be a frustrated writer, trying out some of your scenarios on here. No harm, no foul.

Will you at least entertain that the whole crime scene was a set-up from the get-go? I also think the investigative team must have not been the best. It seems the case was bungled from the beginning.
I do not know why it attracted national exposure. People use KY and have a. sex every day. I personally don't, but I'm not naive enough to believe there are not others who do.

I still wish someone skilled could figure out the crime scene. The copier paper with blood/water mixture up the side, the blood spatters at the sink in the bathroom, the cleaning of the body and repositioning in the shower, the collection of blood at the entry of the bedroom on the carpet, the washing of the sheets/bedding, and on and on. Plus the disappearance of the murder weapons and lack of blood on the stairs. It will all come out in the wash eventually.

Do you want to speculate where and how she got rid of bloody clothes, murder weapons, and why she didn't take the memory stick and for that matter, the camera? Did she know if she took the camera that it could be considered a burglary and cause the felony murder charge.

So many questions. Time will tell.
Big Rig Tig

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4778 May 4, 2013
springs and La are actually very smart. I have learned alot from the both of you,
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4779 May 4, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
GD:)
Ominous weather in LA ... yesterday 100 degrees, several large wildfires
Today, cold in the morning, water choppy, strange sky, of course smoke dark haze ... no windy and just strange
Some strange female contacts today...at carwash, store, dry cleaners
Former Thai GF, calls again out of the Blue, invites me to a party tonight at a Big Fancy Thai Restaurant, some Thai Movie Stars will be there...she tells me that she wants to pick up the tab (unusual) and sing a song for me
My good buddy calls, inviting me to a get together
of old acquaintances
Yesterday, did not tell you what the female hair stylist proposed to do right at the salon. She's the owner, yes it's in Hollyweird and it was unusual. Have known her for two years, previously no sexual overtures or talk
LA has a weird feel to it and so do some of the last 48 hour contacts
Tonight will be a great evening to just stay home.
==========
you're funny :) LG this exgf is she the one who stormed out, drove aimlessly?.. so strange.
hairstylist... too... did you tell these 2 that you were talking w/a nice sporty girl? maybe they see that they missed something about you??? it happens, the desire can be based on them thinking someone else wants you... old trick, I never used it :)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4780 May 4, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
Going First
[email protected]
==========
ok very good :)
Big Rig Tig

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4781 May 4, 2013
la guy.. i give you respect for finally reaching out to good day. i hope the both of you can have a good friendship.. Good luck ..
Big Rig Tig

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4782 May 4, 2013
Well good day ,, heres your shot to meet a intelligent man whos pretty smooth. i think you guys can enjoy each others company. just dont talk about stupid jodi arias. so much more to life.
Murder in Texas

Spring, TX

#4783 May 4, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
GD:)
Ominous weather in LA ... yesterday 100 degrees, several large wildfires
Today, cold in the morning, water choppy, strange sky, of course smoke dark haze ... no windy and just strange
Some strange female contacts today...at carwash, store, dry cleaners
Former Thai GF, calls again out of the Blue, invites me to a party tonight at a Big Fancy Thai Restaurant, some Thai Movie Stars will be there...she tells me that she wants to pick up the tab (unusual) and sing a song for me
My good buddy calls, inviting me to a get together
of old acquaintances
Yesterday, did not tell you what the female hair stylist proposed to do right at the salon. She's the owner, yes it's in Hollyweird and it was unusual. Have known her for two years, previously no sexual overtures or talk
LA has a weird feel to it and so do some of the last 48 hour contacts
Tonight will be a great evening to just stay home.
Maybe it's the vehicle you drive.
Driving down down, baby, your street in a range rover?
I would kick you to the curb just for your interest in country music.
In error, I kicked such a guy to the curb and now he's very successful, lives in
a Suburb of Dallas. We started off our relationship with a trip to Sixth Street in
Austin, Tx, some hot tub action, and a week of mind-bending big o's for both of us.
After that, I traveled to his home to spend the weekend and look at a possible move there.
Hindsight being 20/20, I wish I had moved there and finished my degree at UT Arlington,
TCU or SMU. Lessons learned. As far as the relationship went, he just didn't hold my interest.
I broke up with him by letter and moved on to greener pastures. I guess I don't have the obsessive nature of "Weird Girl"...there's too many fish in the sea. I wouldn't have even been interested in
T-Dogg at all. Not my type.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4784 May 4, 2013
Murder in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
T.(Thomas) Cullen Davis was a billionaire and had a mansion on Mockingbird Lane in
Fort Worth, Tx. Yes, I've seen the house.
With Squeaky and Sloth as the defense team, I would not rule out Murder 1/Felony Murder due to JoHo having inadequate counsel. It is the never the facts that get you determined guilty. It's the skill of your legal team to get you acquitted. All I know about the jurors selected to deliberate is that it is a
8 men 4 woman team. I do not know Arizona law well enough to speculate about all the differences between different outcomes. If she gets second degree, that's a lose for Martinez as that is what she tried to plea out as and I'm not sure how many years that would carry. I don't believe she would get an automatic appeal paid for by the state like she would with the death penalty. I have to go out to dinner. Maybe I will read here later. Italian Dinner Date Night. What would you order? I tend to go for the Shrimp/Fettucini with Tomato Basil soup, and some overpriced wine. You?
Yes, 2nd degree would be considered a personal loss for Mr Martinez ... others will spin it as a victory, that he pulled the case from the jaws of defeat, particularly in light of the highly inflamtory tape which was played at closing

I passed on Shrimp Scampi over bow tie last evening, went with Salmon Dijon Dil, since the Bow Tie pasta did not resonate with me...Tomato Basil one of my fav's ... ordering Chinese in

You are clever
hybridlment

Lexington, KY

#4785 May 4, 2013
Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you give a link for the room mate's quote?
I have wondered about her three deposits on the one day 2 to the one account. How much money can you make from waitressing
You can make a lot. My daughter was a waitress and bartender for a restaurant near our Civic Center, and during ballgames and when races were running, she was making right at 900 a night. The rest of the time, it was never under 350. I don't, however, believe where Jodi was working was the same type place.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4786 May 4, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
ok very good :)
==========
ok, after I tried to send the lighthouse stationrery .. Dutch thing, will explain later... the font was messing upo.. so sent it plain, and oh yes, a typo ... get not grt :)
hybridlment

Lexington, KY

#4787 May 4, 2013
Texas, I read Blood Will Tell quite awhile ago and enjoyed it but have forgotten a lot of it. Your bringing it up makes me think I'll read it again.

The only time I've spent in TX were fly in, meet all day, have dinner and back home that night. What I recall most of TX is that is was very hot everywhere outside, and frigid cold AC inside. And some excellent guacamole.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4788 May 4, 2013
Big Rig Tig wrote:
springs and La are actually very smart. I have learned alot from the both of you,
My humble thank you.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4789 May 4, 2013
Murder in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's the vehicle you drive.
Driving down down, baby, your street in a range rover?
I would kick you to the curb just for your interest in country music.
In error, I kicked such a guy to the curb and now he's very successful, lives in
a Suburb of Dallas. We started off our relationship with a trip to Sixth Street in
Austin, Tx, some hot tub action, and a week of mind-bending big o's for both of us.
After that, I traveled to his home to spend the weekend and look at a possible move there.
Hindsight being 20/20, I wish I had moved there and finished my degree at UT Arlington,
TCU or SMU. Lessons learned. As far as the relationship went, he just didn't hold my interest.
I broke up with him by letter and moved on to greener pastures. I guess I don't have the obsessive nature of "Weird Girl"...there's too many fish in the sea. I wouldn't have even been interested in
T-Dogg at all. Not my type.
"Wicked Game" .... Chris Isaac
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4790 May 4, 2013
LG :) that's such a sad song... please don't mention it :)
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4791 May 4, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
you're funny :) LG this exgf is she the one who stormed out, drove aimlessly?.. so strange.
hairstylist... too... did you tell these 2 that you were talking w/a nice sporty girl? maybe they see that they missed something about you??? it happens, the desire can be based on them thinking someone else wants you... old trick, I never used it :)
No, not the recent Thai ex Gf, not that one

Did not make a move on the hairstylist, she's a
40 yo over glamerous type Latina from Columbia...
anyway, Hun, mentioned a few weeks ago that you
have been a strong influence in resetting me back
to normal

****

take your time in responding to my email,
no pressure, when you are ready
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4792 May 4, 2013
Good Day wrote:
LG :) that's such a sad song... please don't mention it :)
That was for Springs, she's Wicked
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4793 May 4, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not the recent Thai ex Gf, not that one
Did not make a move on the hairstylist, she's a
40 yo over glamerous type Latina from Columbia...
anyway, Hun, mentioned a few weeks ago that you
have been a strong influence in resetting me back
to normal
****
take your time in responding to my email,
no pressure, when you are ready
==========
LG :) the ex lost out :) but not surprised she wants to get back w/you
I sent you one, 555pm ... didn't it arrive?
nice to know you're w/me in the West LG :)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4794 May 4, 2013
from LG
take your time in responding to my email,
no pressure, when you are ready
==========
LG, you're a gentleman, I appreciate that very much:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Construction begins on Bell Road/Grand Avenue o... 24 min SupEng 2
News Report: Arizona lacks basic equality for LGBT c... 3 hr NE Jade 11
are the goodwill stores really nonprofit? what ... (Jan '15) 3 hr OpportunisticPigs 10
john McCain 5 hr denver 1
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Wed HotNPhx 814
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) Tue Yard dawg 80
Fat Tire Bike Feb 9 Fat Tire Cruisers 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages