Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4390 Apr 30, 2013
hi LG, How was your day?
I got some sleep... my neighbors came by early, picked up the weed mounds that I made, after they got the yard bag...:) so nice. I called them to say thank you; need to think of something nice to do for them.* my arm is slightly better..
listening to Zac Brown Band Keep Me in Mind :)

More witnesses... this is a marathon trial. I wonder, how long did they think it was going to take.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4391 Apr 30, 2013
Good Day wrote:
hi LG, How was your day?
I got some sleep... my neighbors came by early, picked up the weed mounds that I made, after they got the yard bag...:) so nice. I called them to say thank you; need to think of something nice to do for them.* my arm is slightly better..
listening to Zac Brown Band Keep Me in Mind :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3_DTZGtaELoXX
More witnesses... this is a marathon trial. I wonder, how long did they think it was going to take.
OK day...hope you are feeling better.

You now I like the news, but all of it today is a total gay agenda, way beyond the news of the BB player coming out
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4392 Apr 30, 2013
Typo

know
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4393 Apr 30, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
OK day...hope you are feeling better.
You now I like the news, but all of it today is a total gay agenda, way beyond the news of the BB player coming out
----------
Thank you :) I know, likewise. You may be the only person in LA who doesn't enjoy their agenda :) it's too much, what is happening to tradional American life? they have to put it every tv show, as well.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4394 Apr 30, 2013
LaGuy.. I still believe she should get life w/o parole but I am open minded. There are still so many things that need explained, like why did she take the battery out of her cell phone? Why hide the fact that she was going to Az? Why put the camera in the wash? The gas cans I can excuse because maybe..just maybe.. she didn't want to run out of gas in the desert.. I don't believe that is the reason, but it's possible.
She has lied about too many things to be believable now, and I certainly do not believe she was abused by Travis. Did he say some mean things to her in text, yes he did, but people say terrible things to other people every day and they don't get murdered. Another thing is, why did she tape all their phone sex calls? She had to have a reason, to blackmail him? To use in court if she got caught for his murder? Also the supposed 5 hour rant through text where he said a lot of mean things to her, calling her names, why would she keep that? That is not normal, and neither is driving so far out of her way to go see a man who abuses her and talks to her like she's trash.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4395 Apr 30, 2013
LG loved the grade you gave on the other forum.
What grade would you give me?:)
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4396 Apr 30, 2013
Good Day wrote:
LG loved the grade you gave on the other forum.
What grade would you give me?:)
Solid A

You are my girl GD: Honest, Kind, Genuine, Smart, Sense of Humor, Interesting, Unique, Wholesome, Intuitive.

You do not always agree with me, so when I give out these grades it is not about agreeing or disagreeing with me.

Hope you come back on tonight.

Hope you can can come back on tonight.

Hope you come
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4397 Apr 30, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Solid A
You are my girl GD: Honest, Kind, Genuine, Smart, Sense of Humor, Interesting, Unique, Wholesome, Intuitive.
You do not always agree with me, so when I give out these grades it is not about agreeing or disagreeing with me.
Hope you come back on tonight.
Hope you can can come back on tonight.
Hope you come
\
----------
That's so sweet :) I give you an A w/Honors
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4398 Apr 30, 2013
no1 granny wrote:
LaGuy.. I still believe she should get life w/o parole but I am open minded. There are still so many things that need explained, like why did she take the battery out of her cell phone? Why hide the fact that she was going to Az? Why put the camera in the wash? The gas cans I can excuse because maybe..just maybe.. she didn't want to run out of gas in the desert.. I don't believe that is the reason, but it's possible.
She has lied about too many things to be believable now, and I certainly do not believe she was abused by Travis. Did he say some mean things to her in text, yes he did, but people say terrible things to other people every day and they don't get murdered. Another thing is, why did she tape all their phone sex calls? She had to have a reason, to blackmail him? To use in court if she got caught for his murder? Also the supposed 5 hour rant through text where he said a lot of mean things to her, calling her names, why would she keep that? That is not normal, and neither is driving so far out of her way to go see a man who abuses her and talks to her like she's trash.
Always enjoy your posts, Granny...you laid out a strong case and chronology of events.

JA's brains had been half scrambled by TA. The most damaging tapes to the State's case is the B&D stuff, tying her to a tree and sodomizing her...also the one about her being an animal to serve him in bed. These could sway the jury as to the abuse factor and derail premeditation, in that she was in a broken down emotional state. This explains all of her lying and conniving.
Reasonable doubt swings in favor of JA.

Guys who play these B&D games with women, can end up with a girl snapping on them. I new girls who liked it back in the day, even went to a few of those kinky parties in LA. Some have told me that it is a big turn on. Have you partaken...lol

It would be a bad wager to bet a years income on a First Degree conviction. Do you agree on a practicle basis.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4399 Apr 30, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>\
----------
That's so sweet :) I give you an A w/Honors
Will you be able to watch the trial tomorrow?

Unfortunately I will be gone all day,
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4400 Apr 30, 2013
GD

News reporting the arrest of a 44 year old male who entered a home in Placerville and tried to kidnap a child. Could be linked to Calavarez
County murder of the young girl.

We need to get the Death Penalty up and running.
Also, law abiding citizens need a gun in their homes for protection. Even in small towns. Also bars on windows and security metal doors. Motion
detectors, cams and outdoor lighting.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4401 Apr 30, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you be able to watch the trial tomorrow?
Unfortunately I will be gone all day,
----------
yes but on delay via youtube ..the live feed stops too much
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4402 Apr 30, 2013
LG What's your 10-20? couch, bed, or ???
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4403 Apr 30, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
GD
News reporting the arrest of a 44 year old male who entered a home in Placerville and tried to kidnap a child. Could be linked to Calavarez
County murder of the young girl.
We need to get the Death Penalty up and running.
Also, law abiding citizens need a gun in their homes for protection. Even in small towns. Also bars on windows and security metal doors. Motion
detectors, cams and outdoor lighting.
----------
yes... awhile ago I asked Dr. Napoleon about home protection, because he was ralking about criminals, and he said they will avoid a house w/a Flag (means guns present), and lighting, fencing, and boots near the front door.. he saig every criminal told him they avoid homes w/the Flag
have you heard that?
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4404 Apr 30, 2013
I've flown the Flag 24/7 since I bought the house. It's always had lighting as well.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4405 Apr 30, 2013
Good Day wrote:
LG What's your 10-20? couch, bed, or ???
Bed, Hun

Did you hear about the arrest in Placerville
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4406 Apr 30, 2013
LG What time are going to go to sleep?
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4407 Apr 30, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bed, Hun
Did you hear about the arrest in Placerville
----------
they are reporting still looking ... hmm om KFBK
Must be behind
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4408 Apr 30, 2013
Good Day wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
yes... awhile ago I asked Dr. Napoleon about home protection, because he was ralking about criminals, and he said they will avoid a house w/a Flag (means guns present), and lighting, fencing, and boots near the front door.. he saig every criminal told him they avoid homes w/the Flag
have you heard that?
Did not hear that, but it makes sense.

I would put bars up, even if the other neighbors do not
have them.

You can also by dummy camera's that look real and even have
a small red dot light on that shows they are activated. They are the round tppe one's you see in stores.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4409 Apr 30, 2013
Good Day wrote:
LG What time are going to go to sleep?
Hopefully will stay awake until 10:30

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman arrested after hitting van with inmates 17 hr crippleguy 1
Review: A&E Signature Appliances Tue Zeth little 1
Albertsons monopoly game, a rip off May 3 Steve 1
News To My Surprise Airport Shuttle Service shuttles... (Oct '10) Apr 30 Angela K 3
Review: Branham & Associates/michael D. Branham... (Apr '13) Apr 28 Carol T 3
man hung from a tree in Peoria this morning (Oct '14) Apr 22 Curious George 4
White people secretly want to be black (Oct '10) Mar '15 cliff 109
More from around the web

Peoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]