Jodi Arias claims self-defense as mur...

Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4188 Apr 28, 2013
Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>

he wrote in the autopsy that the dura mater was intact that means the bullet never entered the brain.
secondly the grandfather's gun had 7 hollow point bullets in it when it was stolen. So although only .25 they can cause a lot more damage. The wound to Travis head that I had seen online was a neat and tidy hole. This would lend to it being some other kind of bullet and that perhaps another gun was used. Amazingly the same caliber. Do you think the Ninja story might be true?
Pharmabill, now I know why a rich Pakistani politico proposed to you. Yes, you are brilliant, aside from no doubt other great attributes.

Great recall on the autopsy report as to the Dura Matter and also ammo pecularities. Are you sure you are not in the business and the info as to you on the web is not a cover (just kidding). The .25 round may very well have not been a hollow point, most regular Joe's do not spend the extra few dollars for hollow points. The metal jacket as it appeared in the photo did not look like a hollow point. Saw a forensic mock up on one of the shows, illustrating the projectal following tightly along the inner curve of the skull...clean entrance/exit.

Got a kick out of your remarks on the gratitous violence in the States, vs the calculating UK who done it's.

Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4189 Apr 28, 2013
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4190 Apr 28, 2013
Good Day wrote:
Hi LG, Once again, all is right with the world :)
You're so thoughtful :) I just need to rest my arm for a day or two. There's very little heat coming from it, and no redness, so I know it's on the mend :) How are you? And, how was your time w/your buddy?
I detect jealousy from the rambling accuser and springs. All of the complaints about us; they need to get a life beyond us :) I've seen quite a few forums w/2 people hitting it off, and I've never seen any derogatory, nevermind attacking someone's profession, before. Must be remnants of Facebook behavior.
Some type of animus...and we have been cordial to them.

Today was OK, so many interesting French style outdoor cafes along Melrose and and parallel 3rd St, La Cienega Blvd/Fairfax Ave zone, adjacent Bev Hills. Older neighborhood, gracious old Spanish Stuccos...interesting, if an out of towner was driving through, would have no clue that these 1600 sq ft single family residences are going for 1.5 Million

Anway no luck with Jeans, but scored two of the button down RL's and one button down LaCoste (all long sleeves, all of them with verticle navy blue stripes on white)... seems I can't get enough of them, but will give it a rest for awhile...anyway, all men's shirts at Macy's were %25 off
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4191 Apr 28, 2013
GD, so now according to a few posters, we are Roll Playing...LOL, LOL

Well according to them, we would then be on Topic, as they say.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4192 Apr 28, 2013
Good Day wrote:
Thank's, will read.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4193 Apr 28, 2013
Good Day wrote:
RR253, just like you to make ignorant comments. You're still harping on LG's profession. lol
You must have a bra fixation, because no one ever asked me about one... Get your facts straight before you ramble on here. lol
Like I said, demoted or kicked out. I would say kicked out.

You were not asked if you wore a bra (unless someone knows you are a cross dresser). You did the asking of Good Day.

I appreciate the LE and the good job they do. It is a shame, however, they have the likes of you in it, if you ever were.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4194 Apr 28, 2013
Back in 30 mins
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4195 Apr 28, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Today was OK, so many interesting French style outdoor cafes along Melrose and and parallel 3rd St, La Cienega Blvd/Fairfax Ave zone, adjacent Bev Hills. Older neighborhood, gracious old Spanish Stuccos...interesting, if an out of towner was driving through, would have no clue that these 1600 sq ft single family residences are going for 1.5 Million
Anway no luck with Jeans, but scored two of the button down RL's and one button down LaCoste (all long sleeves, all of them with verticle navy blue stripes on white)... seems I can't get enough of them, but will give it a rest for awhile...anyway, all men's shirts at Macy's were %25 off
correct LG, animus.
exactly, who would know :) location location, just like some parts of the Bay area...you may need some extra shirts :) and some extra zip hoodies, maybe a v-neck thermal :)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4196 Apr 28, 2013
LG, I remember, my Dad used to tell us, "Don't test it." when were healing from something :) My neighbors took my extra large yard bag for me. I think that was the culprit.:)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4197 Apr 28, 2013
still can't get your facts... I grew up w/LE and LG is the real deal.. and now thriving in another realm... happens a lot when someone has the drive to pursue higher ed/goals... you must be so determined to cause trouble.
"Bitter, ignorant, and absurd, your honor.
I rest my case."
Oh come on

Speedwell, TN

#4198 Apr 28, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Granted no firm evidence, but no doubt he shoved her around on occasions...I do believe he broker her finger...i could see him doing it, prob did not mean to do it, but he could get physical with her when she pushed his buttons...easy to break a finger in a kittle tussle..this guy was headstrong, younger guys will do stuff like this with a problematic GF who is really hung up on them...he was also under a lot of stress
Do you believe that he had tied her up, even if it was consensual?
He was really fed up with her, I could see him lashing out if she dropped his expensive new camera in the shower.
Why on erath would he even think of going nuts over a dropped camera,which there is no proof,yet not get upset when THE MURDERER messed up his BMW?

There is absolutely no proof that he ever laid one hand on her.

Only a proven liars word,who by the way is facing the DP or LWOP.

LOL! you really think she would not lie to avoid said punishment?

Really? REALLY?
Alamo Heights

Spring, TX

#4199 Apr 28, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>She also won the "space between your fake teets contest." There is a 8 inch gap between nips.
I'm going back to the beginning. I'm going to need some coffee.
Should I describe every step of how to work a Keurig, choosing between Veranda Blond,
Breakfast Blend, French Roast, Caffe Verona or Newman's Own. Then we move on to Creamers...
Vanilla, Hazelnut, Caramel Macchiato, etc. Decisions, decisions.

Does anyone want to know what time I showers or what kind of soap/shampoo I used?

Let me see. Where did I purchase this Nautica towel from. I remember. Is it important?

Should I post my ingredients for homemade chili? Do you care that I use angus beef that it meticulously snipped into same size pieces and browned along with ground meat (would you like the fat/lean ratio) and also some loin steak. Then I add fire roasted tomatoes (Progresso) seasonings,
spicy marinara sauce, kidney beans (bush's), beef broth, and so on and so forth. You can add cheese, onions and regular or chili flavored fritos.

My spouse went to Macy's to buy clothes. Should I list all items, costs, sizes, etc.?

Should I describe my breasts, what kind of bra I wear, how shapely my legs are and how I took the Squats challenge and completed such that you can now flip a quarter off my buttocks?

Now, on to pillows and sheet count, I mean thread.

I am just playing with you. LAG can be amusing and usually plays along with my coffee-induced nonsense.

I don't have fake BOOBS, don't need them.

Oh, since we know each other so well, yes I do trim down there. Shaving causes razor stubble, not too pleasant. If you use shaving cream, it's not so bad. Let me see what kind of razor. I think it's a pink Venus. Should I check? Should I measure the hair sections and send the findings to Dr. Horn or
Squeaky?

Relax. We Texans have great senses of humor except when it comes to murder!

Shall we go over the Jon Thomas Ford/Dana Clair Edwards case again? You never did report back to me on whether the Society Writer from Alama Heights/San Antonio, Tx had vocal fry or not. lol
Alamo Heights

Spring, TX

#4200 Apr 28, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please review this video and give me insight on if this is the vocal fry you refer to when writing about Dr. DeMarte. Also, what you think of the homes you see on the video, the clothes, the attitude, etc.
The nicer, affluent areas of Texas are usually referred to as "The Bubble" with great schools, 1% economically disadvantaged, high-end vehicles for kids in high school, lots of blonde skinny Wintergirls, some with vocal fry, some without.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...

You asked me what the price would be on a house. It really depends on the neighborhood, size of the lot, if it is a gated community, etc., etc. Some of the older homes in Alamo Heights are more pricey. I can look if you wish.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4201 Apr 28, 2013
springs aka whiner, don't you ever talk your spouse? you've typed more bs into cyberspace than a 12 yo... maybe your fake husband is tired of your ongoing obsession w/me & LG
Yeah Right

Albuquerque, NM

#4202 Apr 28, 2013
Alamo Heights wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going back to the beginning. I'm going to need some coffee.
Should I describe every step of how to work a Keurig, choosing between Veranda Blond,
Breakfast Blend, French Roast, Caffe Verona or Newman's Own. Then we move on to Creamers...
Vanilla, Hazelnut, Caramel Macchiato, etc. Decisions, decisions.
Does anyone want to know what time I showers or what kind of soap/shampoo I used?
Let me see. Where did I purchase this Nautica towel from. I remember. Is it important?
Should I post my ingredients for homemade chili? Do you care that I use angus beef that it meticulously snipped into same size pieces and browned along with ground meat (would you like the fat/lean ratio) and also some loin steak. Then I add fire roasted tomatoes (Progresso) seasonings,
spicy marinara sauce, kidney beans (bush's), beef broth, and so on and so forth. You can add cheese, onions and regular or chili flavored fritos.
My spouse went to Macy's to buy clothes. Should I list all items, costs, sizes, etc.?
Should I describe my breasts, what kind of bra I wear, how shapely my legs are and how I took the Squats challenge and completed such that you can now flip a quarter off my buttocks?
Now, on to pillows and sheet count, I mean thread.
I am just playing with you. LAG can be amusing and usually plays along with my coffee-induced nonsense.
I don't have fake BOOBS, don't need them.
Oh, since we know each other so well, yes I do trim down there. Shaving causes razor stubble, not too pleasant. If you use shaving cream, it's not so bad. Let me see what kind of razor. I think it's a pink Venus. Should I check? Should I measure the hair sections and send the findings to Dr. Horn or
Squeaky?
Relax. We Texans have great senses of humor except when it comes to murder!
Shall we go over the Jon Thomas Ford/Dana Clair Edwards case again? You never did report back to me on whether the Society Writer from Alama Heights/San Antonio, Tx had vocal fry or not. lol
I liked the" I'm 52 but look ten years younger" and "joined the force in the early '70's". Do the math!
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4203 Apr 28, 2013
Back Luv

DR Drew now on VH-1, the referee in a get together of "Mob Housewife's" ... they are all cussing eachother out, talking all of this you're old man was a rat and threatening one another.

Oddly, Dr Drew is showing some amusement and delight, almost like it is refreshing for him to be around some spontaneous non reheresed real street Biatches. These are NY & Jersey Girls..lol

This Dr Drew has turned out to be quite a character. Hey he got paid as a low echelon MD to run a five star rehab hotel for Hollywood types. Now, banking off of JA and Mob Housewifes.

He even has the audacity to use one of LA Guy's trademark glasses.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4204 Apr 28, 2013
see. whiner's been dying to tell us more , what an impostor you are... now you want to play nice w/LG. what a wacko.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4205 Apr 28, 2013
Back GD:)

We aleady did the Math, all good
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4206 Apr 28, 2013
GD typing as you were:)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4207 Apr 28, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
Back Luv
DR Drew now on VH-1, the referee in a get together of "Mob Housewife's" ... they are all cussing eachother out, talking all of this you're old man was a rat and threatening one another.
Oddly, Dr Drew is showing some amusement and delight, almost like it is refreshing for him to be around some spontaneous non reheresed real street Biatches. These are NY & Jersey Girls..lol
This Dr Drew has turned out to be quite a character. Hey he got paid as a low echelon MD to run a five star rehab hotel for Hollywood types. Now, banking off of JA and Mob Housewifes.
He even has the audacity to use one of LA Guy's trademark glasses.
LG,:) good ... interesting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Court upholds racial profiling injunction on Ar... Mon Sunlight 2
Creates websites Mon Victoria32 1
Update About Bank Crimes Against Me in the Unit... Aug 1 PatriciaMcGurk 1
Insulin Syringes (Nov '08) Jul 31 aaap 12
Review: Greenway 303 Chiropractic - William M B... (Dec '10) Jul 30 and how 7
a peoria plumbing Jul 30 what a j off 1
Making them happy Jul 30 grow up 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages