Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

Jan 2, 2013 Full story: KTVK Phoenix 7,233

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Full Story
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4147 Apr 27, 2013
LG , Dr. Horn would date the court reporter :) She's hasn't said anything to insult his intelligence, and she's stable.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4148 Apr 27, 2013
Hi Pharma, lol I saw your post questioning a possible queue for LG, when he says keep in touch :) I think he enjoys the innocent banter in here. He never struck me as a forum player... he has far too many opportunities every day in Big Bad LA, to meet women :) He has a heart of gold :)
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4149 Apr 27, 2013
Good Day wrote:
Hi Pharma, lol I saw your post questioning a possible queue for LG, when he says keep in touch :) I think he enjoys the innocent banter in here. He never struck me as a forum player... he has far too many opportunities every day in Big Bad LA, to meet women :) He has a heart of gold :)
Thank's Hun

Let's see, used the "Stay in Touch" with Grandma, Nunley, Another Poster, Alise and Pharmabill.

We enjoy Pharmabills's posts and insight, btw the way she (or he) has a legal background, not the Pharmacuetical routine, which was amiguous in nature in the first place. At time's she writes like a male, although makes reference to her husband. Prob a female though. It's all immaterial, just a mere amusing footnote. Anyway, Pharmabill is OK with us.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4150 Apr 27, 2013
GD

Sounds like you had a relaxing day. I went out for breakfast, took a fast walk, lifted some medium weights for upper body and the rest of the day back at my place going over papers and relaxing.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4151 Apr 27, 2013
Good Day wrote:
LG , Dr. Horn would date the court reporter :) She's hasn't said anything to insult his intelligence, and she's stable.
As to Dr Horn, did you catch the last cross exam? Ms Wilmont had him briefly on the ropes. There still remained a few subtle ambiquities and the big cavaets of decompostion. He was not convincing as to the degree of instant brain damage and incapacity, although he estimated that TA would have been without reflexes in a 3 seconds time frame. Histoy is replete with those suffering a small claiber gunshot wound to the head, with some fight left in them.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4152 Apr 27, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
GD
Sounds like you had a relaxing day. I went out for breakfast, took a fast walk, lifted some medium weights for upper body and the rest of the day back at my place going over papers and relaxing.
I had a good day, we went to the zoo... haven't been in ages, not my fav place but they had the grandchild...
love your day :)
my right arm feels like a charlie horse :) looking forward to 12 hours from now :)
where did you walk?

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

#4153 Apr 27, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank's Hun
Let's see, used the "Stay in Touch" with Grandma, Nunley, Another Poster, Alise and Pharmabill.
We enjoy Pharmabills's posts and insight, btw the way she (or he) has a legal background, not the Pharmacuetical routine, which was amiguous in nature in the first place. At time's she writes like a male, although makes reference to her husband. Prob a female though. It's all immaterial, just a mere amusing footnote. Anyway, Pharmabill is OK with us.
I am female
I am married to a Pakistani Politician.
I have three kids.
If you search facebook you can find a susan shaffer with the image of three kids at disneyworld.
I studied pharmacy and regret it, because as fascinating as it was in class the practical world it is tedious. The general public don't come with sufficient knowledge to understand why the new tablets are better than the old ones. I learned quickly just to tell them they are.
I love crime shows especially british since it is more about getting inside the mind of the killer rather than gratuitous violence of American crime shows. The British are brilliant at these sorts of shows. Nothing like a murder and a nice cup of tea.
I'll take it as a compliment that you think I think like a man...I think.
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4154 Apr 27, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
As to Dr Horn, did you catch the last cross exam? Ms Wilmont had him briefly on the ropes. There still remained a few subtle ambiquities and the big cavaets of decompostion. He was not convincing as to the degree of instant brain damage and incapacity, although he estimated that TA would have been without reflexes in a 3 seconds time frame. Histoy is replete with those suffering a small claiber gunshot wound to the head, with some fight left in them.
LG I typed a response and then lost it... I accidently hit the internet signal on my laptop...
ok, so I'm missing you :)
Dr. Horn... he's a pro right? so why does JA get the benefit of the doubt? she's a liar... dr. horn, did I miss something?
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4155 Apr 27, 2013
I know about cases where people can still fight but she's a liar. TA if he had any ability to fight he would still be here, right?
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4156 Apr 27, 2013
LG What's your 10-20? this is like snail mail :)
note: these 2 other posters in here are married, thus they have a man to talk with... LG it's Sat. night, and can we please talk about non-JA things, please?
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4157 Apr 27, 2013
re-iterating, JA is off my list of interesting things.
What did you have for breakfast? Where's the thermal shirt now? What color is your padded headboard?:) these are things I'm curious about :)
Good Day

Lincoln, CA

#4158 Apr 27, 2013
... reiterating , no hyphen :)

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

#4159 Apr 27, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting
Thank's for taking the test.
IMO nothing atractive on the surface about DR DM,
perhaps if she had a great personality she woud be
dateable.
well for a while there Demi was more like a heifer
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#4160 Apr 28, 2013
I went looking for similar cases. Here's one that happened in Texas.

It was the reverse. The spurned ex-boyfriend killed the girl.

Oh and he also killed her companion, a dog named Grit.

The guy had money and miraculously, evidence just came up
missing time and again.

What do you think happened at the verdict/sentencing?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_162-5755786...
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#4162 Apr 28, 2013

Now this creep is on appeal.

Funny thing that he wouldn't turn over the clothes he wore the night of the New Year's Eve Party, the same ones he wore to kill his former girlfriend and her dog. Now he says he is indigent. Something stinks.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4163 Apr 28, 2013
Good Day wrote:
re-iterating, JA is off my list of interesting things.
What did you have for breakfast? Where's the thermal shirt now? What color is your padded headboard?:) these are things I'm curious about :)
Goodmorning GD:

Sorry for falling asleep on my girl, guy's are know to do it...lol

Padded Head Board something they have been calling Capucinno Brown (lol), but it is much darker than Capucinno coffee...Started with the thermal, but at some point in the early AM it automaticaly came off.

It's 7 AM, relaxing with my first cup, thinking about you.
Meeting buddy in SM, breakfast, then a place called Beverly Center where the beautifull fake crowd hangs out, lol ... My good friend is a little ostentatous and thinks he has to overspend $$$ for a shirt ... The Macy's there does have a great selection of jeans, maybe pick up a pair of my favorites (Hugo Boss) if they are on sale. You know, Hun, they just fit me right. Will return about 4 PM. In the old days, I would swing by Thai Town on Hollwood Blvd for a massage, but truthfully moving away from the Asian thing.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4164 Apr 28, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dCePv7JCRNcXX
Now this creep is on appeal.
Funny thing that he wouldn't turn over the clothes he wore the night of the New Year's Eve Party, the same ones he wore to kill his former girlfriend and her dog. Now he says he is indigent. Something stinks.
Wealth and Class Stucture unfoutunately comes into play.

Class structure may not denote Wealth, but where one fit's into a
local region, i.e., Mesa

You never got back to me on the pecularities of charging lover combatants in the Phoenix housing projects. It would have been a plea deal Manslaughter.

I like to see these moneyed scum bags go down.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4165 Apr 28, 2013
GD

I know, tired of talking about JA, but did you catch Dr Horn's ambiquos "Geometry" dangling participle

Ms Wilmont just smiled and then "Nothing Else Your Honor" ... the reserved almost poker face Dr Horn, had an odd look on his face
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4166 Apr 28, 2013
Good Day wrote:
I know about cases where people can still fight but she's a liar. TA if he had any ability to fight he would still be here, right?
Would just depend on how long. He very well may have been ambulatory to a degree for five minutes or so.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#4167 Apr 28, 2013
typo

Nothing more your honor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best 5 star hotel in phoenix/scottsdale? 7 hr Juan 6
World Mission Society Church of God Religious F... (Apr '12) 17 hr kas 117
Females become nurses just to leer at nude male... Sun Lot of Surgeries 9
Review: At Ease Pest Control (Jan '13) Sat Tesky 12
Rick Buss is running your city? BEWARE Sat goodforcopa 1
Topix General Curioisty Dec 19 Suns 3
black hook up Dec 19 dillysky 1
Peoria Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web